Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

If you were paying attention you would know that's not my BS.
Well if you agree younger children don't need the vaccine then I'll retract. I think it's NUTS they are giving these vaccines to young kids when the data doesn't back it up. VAERs is showing damage being reported from these vaccines.

Because I said so, that's why.

I want to know that an employee who had Covid no longer has it before he comes back to the office. It's a simple thing.

So, yeah, thanks for asking...

By existing science, if someone has had Covid, and recovered from it, and is no longer ill, then you have every reason to assume that he is no longer contagious, and in fact, poses less of a threat of spreading the disease to others than does someone who is not known to have been infected, but who has received the dangerous experimental drugs that fraudulently purport to “protect” against this disease.

So, should all of your employees, even those who are “vaccinated” be forced to submit to random Covid testing?

Well if you agree younger children don't need the vaccine then I'll retract. I think it's NUTS they are giving these vaccines to young kids when the data doesn't back it up. VAERs is showing damage being reported from these vaccines.
I didn't say I agreed. Pay fkng attention. I said I didn't express an opinion FFS.

And I'm not going to just to please you.

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
You can’t force people to comply with someone that a certain amount of people believe is not your right to enforce!

I didn't say I agreed. Pay fkng attention. I said I didn't express an opinion FFS.

And I'm not going to just to please you.
So you aren't going to answer my question. smart move as the data doesn't justify it.

By existing science, if someone has had Covid, and recovered from it, and is no longer ill, then you have every reason to assume that he is no longer contagious, and in fact, poses less of a threat of spreading the disease to others than does someone who is not known to have been infected, but who has received the dangerous experimental drugs that fraudulently purport to “protect” against this disease.

So, should all of your employees, even those who are “vaccinated” be forced to submit to random Covid testing?
As you can see with NBA players the vaccine does not prevent someone from getting Covid nor transmitting it, so if non-vaccinated need to be tested so should the vaccinated because they could be transmitting the virus without knowing…

I can't force people to comply with Whattttttttttt? Someone??
Get back to me tomorrow maybe?
You seem to believe you can force people to take a vaccine they do not believe in… How Stalinist of you!

Did you ever notice how many NBA players have contracted the virus even after getting the Vaccine?

So let see the vaccine is useless after a period of time but people should be mandated to take it because you believe it saves lives but yet people still contract the virus, spread it and even if vaccinated can still die from it, but let mandate the vaccine, right?

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
Gee, we get to hear from Donald Duck the canuck. Guess what, you're a Canadian. We Americans really don't GAF what you think--You're NOT an American, keep your oversized nose on your own side of 49 degrees north latitude. You've fucked your country up--leave ours the fuck alone, moron.

Covid is a fake, why not go with the dewormer?
You first, lemming. Have you had the virus? No? Then you speak from ignorance. I have had it and recovered quite nicely. I've had much worse colds. BTW, look out for that piece of sky that Trudeau just threw at you. Moron. When are you going to jump on your bicycle and ride to our side. You know the one you hate so much.

The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals is little more than a sham court after Trump's appointment. Already leaning right, Trump's appointments were all judicial activists more than willing to ignore prior precedence and rule favorably on conservative issues. This stay was issued by three judges, two of them appointed by Trump and one by Reagan. The mandate will be upheld by the Supreme Court, if not by the full Fifth Circuit after hearings.
You mean a conservative answer to the ninth? I will wait for the SCOTUS to rule and I'll be sure to hunt you up and let you know when they confirm the fifths findings.

No.

Those who've tested positive must have a negative test before returning to work.

What's so fucking hard to comprehend about that?

Those who've tested positive must have a negative test before returning to work.

What's so fucking hard to comprehend about that?

There is no rational reason for it. In the case of someone who is known to have had this disease and recovered, we can reasonable know that he's no longer even as much of a risk of spreading it as those who are not known to have had it.

There is no rational reason for it. In the case of someone who is known to have had this disease and recovered, we can reasonable know that he's no longer even as much of a risk of spreading it as those who are not known to have had it.

And doing it my way, I can know for sure.

Bottom line? My company, my rules...

You first, lemming. Have you had the virus? No? Then you speak from ignorance. I have had it and recovered quite nicely. I've had much worse colds. BTW, look out for that piece of sky that Trudeau just threw at you. Moron. When are you going to jump on your bicycle and ride to our side. You know the one you hate so much.
Be still pissant, I have a lot of traffic to answer all ready. I'll try to answer your questions later.

You seem to believe you can force people to take a vaccine they do not believe in… How Stalinist of you!

Did you ever notice how many NBA players have contracted the virus even after getting the Vaccine?

So let see the vaccine is useless after a period of time but people should be mandated to take it because you believe it saves lives but yet people still contract the virus, spread it and even if vaccinated can still die from it, but let mandate the vaccine, right?
So let see the vaccine is useless??
I have no idea what you're trying to say?

Forum List

Back