Federal Court Freezes Biden's Covid Vaccine Mandate for Businesses.

Not if you are going to argue that anyone, repeat anyone, is refusing to get vaccinated becasue of former President Trump. That is cookoo TDS insanity.
I'm confident that the majority are refusing on behalf of Trump's politics, and the remainder are insignificant.

It's not a coincidence that the refusers are Trump supporters.
You may want to try to claim that people who don't support Trump are stupid?

If you're being truthful then you are one of few exceptions. There's really no sense in trying to talk down the vaccines for others.
Your decision to not receive a booster could be right for you. But it could also be wrong and so you'll have to weigh the gamble of being vaccinated against the gamble of following Trump's dogmatic preferences.
Here's your shot Donald - Provide just one case where Trump told people not to get vaccinated. I can give you pages of Biden and Harris and Cuomo and Newsom and ... telling people not to trust the vaccine.

I'm confident that the majority are refusing on behalf of Trump's politics, and the remainder are insignificant.

Why are you confident? Has Trump even once told people not to get vaccinated?

It's not a coincidence that the refusers are Trump supporters.
You may want to try to claim that people who don't support Trump are stupid?

And who is telling you that "refusers are Trump supporters?" Largest demographic of vaccine hesitant are blacks. Second are Hispanics. neither of which are traditional Trump supporters.

You're rambling on like a very troubled person.
If Americans beat back the mandates then it doesn't matter to me, but it will mater to them. Best of luck!
There us ONLY 1 EO Period.

OSHA is the attempted back door. Trying to create laws without a reach around from congress.

We are not ruled by Kings here. Freedom is the Freedom to choose for yourself and NOT oremdered bt givt.

The garbage Pandemic of Unvaccitated if BS

Funny as hell. Trump was/is the biggest advocate for the vaccination while Biden and Harris spent six months telling people not to trust or take the vaccine.

Now they are blaming Trump for the vaccine hesitant. LOL
Its all political. They dont give a damn who dies. They POWER and will anything for it.

Is this good news now with new strains approaching? Good for the Trumpers but not so good for America's responsible medical community that sees the risk coming down the pipe!
Good for Trump's true believers who get fixed up with deworming medicines, that 'really' work!
There might not be one tidbit of Truth in this Thread starter.
Trump was the one who created availability for Vaccines { experimental }
to make it to market with record-breaking urgency.With the { Warp Speed }
Initiative.When last year at round this time in September and October
Kamala Harris and Joe Biden were bragging they are not about to get the jab
If Trump is President.
This Thread is ass backwards.Plus Trump went to Walter Reed and did what
was advised as far as combatting Covid.

Last edited:
Its all political. They dont give a damn who dies. They POWER and will anything for it.
Americans are waking up real fast as far as how they've been played by
a scummy Corrupt MSM and Obama Deep State.
The Scummy MSM now wants us to just forget all about the 3 + year
- Russian Collusion - Hoax.Accusing Trump and Company of what Hillary
and her Company did.
Using all kinds of nefarious Stalinistic Tactics.Like Projection,Gaslighting
and what's left of Saul Alinsky ... - Rules for Radicals -.
To be renamed at a later date.

There might not be one tidbit of Truth in this Thread starter.
Trump was the one who created availability for Vaccines { experimental }
to make it to marker in record breaking urgency.With the { Warp Speed }
Initiative.When last year at round this time in September and October
Kamala Harris and Joe Biden were bragging they are not about to get the jab
If Trump is President.
This Thread is ass backwards.Plus Trump went to Walter Reed and did what
was advised as far as combatting Covid.
I think you're another loyal Trumper trying to create illusions.
Trump in the real world has been continuously on the side of the antivaxxers and has been trying to create confidence in 'snake bite' remedies.

Americans are waking up real fast as far as how they've been played by
a scummy Corrupt MSM and Obama Deep State.
The Scummy MSM now wants us to just forget all about the 3 + year
- Russian Collusion - Hoax.Accusing Trump and Company of what Hillary
and her Company did.
Using all kinds of nefarious Stalinistic Tactics.Like Projection,Gaslighting
and what's left of Saul Alinsky ... - Rules for Radicals -.
To be renamed at a later date.

Why are you confident? Has Trump even once told people not to get vaccinated?

And who is telling you that "refusers are Trump supporters?" Largest demographic of vaccine hesitant are blacks. Second are Hispanics. neither of which are traditional Trump supporters.
I believe around half of the NIH and CDC are not vaccinated.What about Postal
Workers.They got an exemption.

Trump in the real world has been continuously on the side of the antivaxxers and has been trying to create confidence in 'snake bite' remedies.
STOP yet Goddamned Lying.Flies in the face of Trump starting and pitching
his - Warp Speed Operation - Vaccine movement.Which Biden tried to share credit for once
enabled into the White House.

If you're being truthful then you are one of few exceptions. There's really no sense in trying to talk down the vaccines for others.
Your decision to not receive a booster could be right for you. But it could also be wrong and so you'll have to weigh the gamble of being vaccinated against the gamble of following Trump's dogmatic preferences.
I really don't care what Trump says or Biden or any other politician, I don't trust anyone that works for the two parties, they don't work for America's interest, they all work for the rich.

And yet, you cannot post single instance of Trump telling anyome to not get vaccinated.
What's that tell you about your version of reality?

And yet, you cannot post single instance of Trump telling anyome to not get vaccinated.
What's that tell you about your version of reality?

Yes, despite regularly insisting that he doesn’t get enough credit for the coronavirus vaccines, Trump claimed during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday that school-age children should not be inoculated against the deadly virus

Forum List

Back