Federal judge's son shot and killed, husband injured in attack at their NJ home (Just assigned to Epstein bank case)

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.

And here come the hits. The shooter was dressed as a Fedex driver, no doubt making a delivery.

What do you think? Was it going for the judge or her husband, the defense attorney and form prosecutor of Essex county. Anybody on the board up this late and from that area?

From what I read, the shooter started firing as soon as the door was opened by the son. Husband was standing behind the door and was also critically wounded and shooter fled. Hard to really know who the target was.
Found report on WPXI News up there somewhere, that the husband answered the door, immediately took several rounds, the sun "ran" to help his father and took one round in the heart. Sounds professional to me.

• Banned
And here come the hits. The shooter was dressed as a Fedex driver, no doubt making a delivery.

What do you think? Was it going for the judge or her husband, the defense attorney and form prosecutor of Essex county. Anybody on the board up this late and from that area?
The Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case was assigned to Judge Salas just two days ago. Logic dictates the Judge was the target.

The Jeffrey Epstein Deutsche Bank case was assigned to Judge Salas just two days ago. Logic dictates the Judge was the target.
What is the connection between Deutshe Bank and what could she have learned or done in two days that would make Deutche Bank put out a contract on her. Epstein isn't putting out contracts, although Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself. Is there a connection with Epstein's girlfriend kiddy madame that was just locked up pending trial?

Meh. I don't care. Leftist appointed by Obama and the fact she is part of the system I despise in general I just don't care.

• Banned

What is the connection between Deutshe Bank and what could she have learned or done in two days that would make Deutche Bank put out a contract on her. Epstein isn't putting out contracts, although Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself. Is there a connection with Epstein's girlfriend kiddy madame that was just locked up pending trial?
Ever heard of someone sending a message?

What other cases was the judge working on? This has nothing to do with a bank case.
I skipped 2 article from foreign sources that had already come out including sputnik news. I too think there is more than a bank thing involved, but this just happened a few hours ago and Sputnik is reporting on it and somebody thinks there is a connection with Deutshe Bank, a bank known to launder Russian money and the main source of long-term finance to DJT and of course we have all seen the smiling face of DJT with eptstein. Which I realize at 11:43 PM with the attack less than 6 hours old on a Sunday night means less than nothing. It is just that coincidental links bother me.

Ever heard of someone sending a message?
Yes, but who is it from? And that is an awfully strongly worded message for her only have received the case on Friday, isn't it? Next poster said "like something out of a movie", and it is.

I could not imagine harming a person let alone murdering one, ESPECIALLY a fellow American.

What other cases was the judge working on? This has nothing to do with a bank case.
I skipped 2 article from foreign sources that had already come out including sputnik news. I too think there is more than a bank thing involved, but this just happened a few hours ago and Sputnik is reporting on it and somebody thinks there is a connection with Deutshe Bank, a bank known to launder Russian money and the main source of long-term finance to DJT and of course we have all seen the smiling face of DJT with eptstein. Which I realize at 11:43 PM with the attack less than 6 hours old on a Sunday night means less than nothing. It is just that coincidental links bother me.
Trump kicked the democrat out of his resort for his conduct with women ... the one photo was from decades ago at a party with many other guests in attendance before it was known eptstein was a predator ...... for someone who claims to be rational you sure do like to link Trump to everything bad just like your democratic communist allies.

i would not be surprised if something happens to Maxwell soon ! the leftist elites are plotting.

Why aren’t the major media outlets reporting the tie to Epstein? The article you posted, plus the cnn and Fox News articles don’t say anything about it...

This judge has a history of cases involving cartels, gangs and drug networks.

NJ.com" said:
44 mins ago - Salas, 51, has handled cases involving members of the Grape Street Crips, in connection with a long-running drug-trafficking network that was taken ... Investigators at the shooting scene at Judge Esther Salas' home in North ...

This is only the beginning. Society is breaking down.
Did we actually think that defunding the police would actually discourage crime?

Time to confiscate ALL the guns now. (So that we can be a safe society again don't you know?) <sarcasm>

Last edited:
Trump kicked the democrat out of his resort for his conduct with women ... the one photo was from decades ago at a party with many other guests in attendance before it was known eptstein was a predator ...... for someone who claims to be rational you sure do like to link Trump to everything bad just like your democratic communist allies.
yep the dems are getting desperate ! Jeffrey Epstein donated to several Democrats throughout 1990s and early 2000s

I could not imagine harming a person let alone murdering one, ESPECIALLY a fellow American.
Murderers deserve a quick Roy Bean trial and a quick first class hanging. I could not and would not murder, but if defending life, limb or family have absolutely no qualms about inflicting maximum. My 90 lb German shepherd is always the first one to the door when the bell rings and I guarantee she has no qualms. At least I would pray about it later, if that counts for anything.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back