FEINSTEIN leaning toward acquitting TRUMP!! Hahahahah

Good for Feinstein . She is taking her oath to be an impartial juror seriously. She is not a partisan hack as nearly all GOP Senators were who effectively lied when they took their oaths.

Last edited:
Good for Feinstein . She is taking her oath to be an impartial juror seriously. She is not a partisan hack as nearly all GOP Senators who effectively lied when they took their oaths.

Proves she has a mind of her own, and not beholding and fearful of tramp.

• Banned

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein
The LA Times misunderstood what I said today. Before the trial I said I'd keep an open mind. Now that both sides made their cases, it’s clear the president’s actions were wrong. He withheld vital foreign assistance for personal political gain. That can’t be allowed to stand.
2:33 PM - 28 Jan 2020

neener neener.
8646A636-CE06-41D3-9DC7-65297F54999F.jpeg

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein
The LA Times misunderstood what I said today. Before the trial I said I'd keep an open mind. Now that both sides made their cases, it’s clear the president’s actions were wrong. He withheld vital foreign assistance for personal political gain. That can’t be allowed to stand.

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

she wrote that 32 minutes ago whereas feinstein's tweet was 22 minutes ago so mine is more current.

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

she wrote that 32 minutes ago whereas feinstein's tweet was 22 minutes ago so mine is more current.
Wrong look again

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
Kind of kills this thread
Breitbart posted this one hour after her tweet .. sorry number 2

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

Wrong look again

i did.

Alayna Treene
(@alaynatreene)

I think the @latimes has this story backwards. I was the reporter who asked @SenFeinstein these questions. She told me she was initially going to vote against impeachment "before this" But when I asked her to clarify, she said she's changed her opinion www.latimes.com/politic…
Twitter · 38 mins ago

Senator Dianne Feinstein
(@SenFeinstein)

Twitter · 32 mins ago

neener neener ha ha ha.

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

Wrong look again

i did.

Alayna Treene
(@alaynatreene)

I think the @latimes has this story backwards. I was the reporter who asked @SenFeinstein these questions. She told me she was initially going to vote against impeachment "before this" But when I asked her to clarify, she said she's changed her opinion www.latimes.com/politic…
Twitter · 38 mins ago

Senator Dianne Feinstein
(@SenFeinstein)

Twitter · 32 mins ago

neener neener ha ha ha.
CBA15703-0AE6-466C-852E-FC622EF3A79E.jpeg
Sorry I said look again

You know, it even says that Feinstein has denied this, beginning with the headline.

Sorry, but I think that some people are misinterpreting what she said.

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

Wrong look again

i did.

Alayna Treene
(@alaynatreene)

Twitter · 38 mins ago

Senator Dianne Feinstein
(@SenFeinstein)

Twitter · 32 mins ago

neener neener ha ha ha.
View attachment 303075 Sorry I said look again

screen shot in real time.

Screenshot-45.png

again - mine is more current.

Wrong look again

i did.

Alayna Treene
(@alaynatreene)

Twitter · 38 mins ago

Senator Dianne Feinstein
(@SenFeinstein)

Twitter · 32 mins ago

neener neener ha ha ha.
View attachment 303075 Sorry I said look again

screen shot in real time.

Screenshot-45.png

again - mine is more current.
It’s actually not sorry

Senator Dianne Feinstein
@SenFeinstein

neener neener.
View attachment 303071

I don't think this is correct. Everybody knows this impeachment is a farce as Dershowitz clearly explained. So voting against it would require integrity, and as we all know, Democrats don't have any integrity. That's why they're Democrats in the first place.

I say wait to see how it turns out. Some Republicans might vote for it, but I find it very unlikely you'll see any commies voting against it.

Forum List

Back