Feinstein should be investigated by the FBI

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Sen. Diane Feinstein's unauthorized release of Dr. Ford's letter to her should be investigated by the ..FBI. Since she believes that an unsubstantiated accusation by Dr. Ford is enough to call for an FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, shouldn't the same reasoning apply to an accusation against Sen. Feinstein?

Oh, I forgot, she's a Democrat...

Sen. Diane Feinstein's unauthorized release of Dr. Ford's letter to her should be investigated by the ..FBI. Since she believes that an unsubstantiated accusation by Dr. Ford is enough to call for an FBI investigation of Judge Kavanaugh, shouldn't the same reasoning apply to an accusation against Sen. Feinstein?

And a Chinese spy.

And a Chinese spy.

^ lol. You beat me!

I 100% agree with this.

I 100% agree with this.
lol

Of course you do.

Feinstein reminded me just how slimy politicians are. I always had a certain degree of respect for Feinstein, it shocked me that she would stoop to something this low. Now I know I really never knew Feinstein, not really.

Grassley kicked her ass. She said “wait whut?” Lol

This is why we need real men in charge.

652A18C4-58B2-43B6-961D-F5D64391C651.jpeg

That should be part of the investigation for sure.

Who in their right mind would want to be nominated to the SC now considering wormy Dem's will attack you like a pack of rabid dogs?

I think the idea is to nominate someone who will fight back preemptively.

A hard ribbed conservative, one with the judicial temperament of a Judith Sheindlin, who will tell the doofus libs on the Senate committee to "Zip it" when they talk stupid instead of trying to be polite.

Who in their right mind would want to be nominated to the SC now considering wormy Dem's will attack you like a pack of rabid dogs?

I think the idea is to nominate someone who will fight back preemptively.

A hard ribbed conservative, one with the judicial temperament of a Judith Sheindlin, who will tell the doofus libs on the Senate committee to "Zip it" when they talk stupid instead of trying to be polite.

It is not possible to keep Dem's from talking stupid.

Forum List

Back