CDZ Fellow Conservatives, let's discuss Ted Cruz together.

He would not run a theocracy, as you seem to be concerned about. He's a strong believer in the Constitution. He has his faith but that isn't what drives him.

Some of your fellow religionists would disagree: 5 faith facts about Sen. Ted Cruz: It’s all about God’s work - Religion News Service

And he's no more Canadian than Obama is a Kenyan.

I understand what you were going for here, but it's a poor analogy. Obama was not born in Kenya; Cruz was born in Canada. Both were born to American mothers, which legally is the only thing that matters.

What is Cruz doing to strengthen the family and rebuild it into what it was traditionally? Traditionally that was more of a core issue for republicans.

Cruz doesn't have any plan to strengthen the family unit other than force people to accept his version of it.

And, traditional issues no longer matter for this version of the GOP, they've all gone way too far to the right. People that were considered solid Republicans 10 or 15 years ago are now called RINO's.

He would not run a theocracy, as you seem to be concerned about. He's a strong believer in the Constitution. He has his faith but that isn't what drives him.

Some of your fellow religionists would disagree: 5 faith facts about Sen. Ted Cruz: It’s all about God’s work - Religion News Service

I understand what you were going for here, but it's a poor analogy. Obama was not born in Kenya; Cruz was born in Canada. Both were born to American mothers, which legally is the only thing that matters.

Cruz is a true believer in the Constitution. He isn't going to violate it. There isn't anything wrong with man of faith making decisions that don't violate his faith.

The thing that matters is that Cruz is an American, and not a Canadian. He is quite eligible to hold the office of POTUS.

And let us ignore the left completely. They have nothing at all to add.

If I could push a button that would make a person POTUS, skipping the primaries and the general altogether, I would push it for Ted Cruz. he is clearly the smartest person in Washington right now. Here are the qualities he has that would make him a great POTUS:

1. He loves America.
2. He knows and respects the Constitution
3. He isn't afraid to speak his mind.
4. He's a moral man.
5. He's a true conservative.

I like his views on economics, and foreign affairs. I think he's smart enough to understand multiple situations in multiple areas. If he surrounds himself with smart people, there would be no one else who could solve the major problems facing our country as well as he could.

My only knock on him is that the average American Voter is an idiot, and if you don't look good or sound good, you can't get anywhere. We've made our elections into a pageant. We're just stupid that way.

As of now, Ted Cruz in #1 on my list. What do my fellow conservatives think?
That's your only knock on him is that people who don't like his view are stupid?

You've convinced me. I'm in. Ted Cruz 16!

Cruz is a true believer in the Constitution. He isn't going to violate it. There isn't anything wrong with man of faith making decisions that don't violate his faith.

The thing that matters is that Cruz is an American, and not a Canadian. He is quite eligible to hold the office of POTUS.
No he is not.

You guys need to really analyze the real reasons we don't like Cruz, other than we are just dumb poopy pants for not liking the things he has said or his economic ideas are horrible. He's a teabaggers from texas for God sakes.

It's funny you think he stands a chance.

If I could push a button that would make a person POTUS, skipping the primaries and the general altogether, I would push it for Ted Cruz. he is clearly the smartest person in Washington right now. Here are the qualities he has that would make him a great POTUS:

1. He loves America.
4. He's a moral man.

I like his views on economics, and foreign affairs. I think he's smart enough to understand multiple situations in multiple areas. If he surrounds himself with smart people, there would be no one else who could solve the major problems facing our country as well as he could.

My only knock on him is that the average American Voter is an idiot, and if you don't look good or sound good, you can't get anywhere. We've made our elections into a pageant. We're just stupid that way.

I do not want an overly religious person in the WH

I don't want to hear how god told him to do this or that, it's a shitty way to make people support his stances

and isn't he a Canadian?

1. He loves America.
4. He's a moral man.

I'm still trying to figure out whether he's a Canadian or U.S. Conservative. Can't figure out why he waited so long to opt out of Canadian Citizenship. Was it because of not wanting to give up Socialized Medicine Coverage in Canada? Did he lose his Canadian Health Care coverage when he gave up his citizenship there 2 months ago?

1. He loves America.
4. He's a moral man.

That's your only knock on him is that people who don't like his view are stupid?

You've convinced me. I'm in. Ted Cruz 16!

No, read it again please.

No he is not.

You guys need to really analyze the real reasons we don't like Cruz, other than we are just dumb poopy pants for not liking the things he has said or his economic ideas are horrible. He's a teabaggers from texas for God sakes.

It's funny you think he stands a chance.

Again, read the posts. I was responding to the claim that he would run the country like a Theocrat.

Some patriot...
Ted Cruz is willing to inundate the US with over 1,600,000 business visas a year.

Some patriot...
Ted Cruz is willing to inundate the US with over 1,600,000 business visas a year.

If that is true, so what?

Conservatives' version of Patriotism is the right to line their own pockets.
You want to inundate the nation with the Democrats of tomorrow?
Be my guest.

This is for conservatives. I stated that quite clearly in the title. I'm not interested in what lefties or self described independents think. Good bye.

Some patriot...

If that is true, so what?

Conservatives' version of Patriotism is the right to line their own pockets.
You want to inundate the nation with the Democrats of tomorrow?
Be my guest.

This is for conservatives. I stated that quite clearly in the title. I'm not interested in what lefties or self described independents think. Good bye.

1. He loves America. [He loves his Contributors]
BTW, If you want only conservatives to respond, I suggest you start a thread on ConservativesForum.com.

I guess I need one question answered about the "Brilliant" Ted Cruz who supposedly knows everything.
He recently reversed his position on Business Visas...
Cruz wants the new law to be that they must have a Master's Degree and the Americans they are replacing cannot be fired immediately.
That's all well and except for one thing...THAT'S THE CURRENT LAW!

Is Ted Cruz a panderer or is there something the Albert Einstein of Politics doesn't know and won't admit he doesn't know?
And if so, how do we know how extensive his knowledge is of any other field of law?

But if they do violate his faith? Country before God? Dubious.

I'm not discussing Ted Cruz with lefties.

Either because you know he'd choose the Bible over the Constitution and don't want to try to defend it, or because you're employing the schoolyard tactics of a third-grade girl.

Forum List

Back