Ferguson lawsuits on the horizon

It has been proven that the majority of looters and burners were not even from Mizzouri. But push your agenda, we expect nothing less...

It has been proven that the majority of looters and burners were not even from Mizzouri. But push your agenda, we expect nothing less...
Proven, eh? Let's see it.

Let's sue the ******* there for destruction of property and the cost of law enforcement action to restore the peace.

Don't know about you , but if out of towners show up and start looting and destroying my shit, I get a tad upset at them, not the police.

Ferguson business owners are asking for a federal taxpayer bailout for the damages & loss of business.
You know the administration, ahead of an election, is going to be bribing black voters with our money. They will have helicopters dropping hundreds on Ferguson just about.

Multi-Million Dollar Suit To Be Filed Against Cops 93.1 WIBC

(Ferguson, MO) -- A multi-million-dollar lawsuit is expected to be filed today against the Ferguson and St. Louis County Police departments in Missouri. A group called "Black Lawyers For Justice" will hold a news conference this afternoon detailing the 200-million-dollar class action suit, which also names the mayor of Ferguson. The Washington, DC-based group states its mission as fighting injustice in the legal system, and uncovering human rights violations.

------------------------------------

What a disaster the libs in this country have turned the black race into. They cannot even take responsibility for robbing their own businesses owned by fellow blacks. They now feel justified, and they are now filing a suit on behalf of some black profiteer exploiter in a double breasted suit with I am sure one of those handkerchiefs in the upper pocket that symbolizes the "king."

2i8xee9.jpg

Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
Blacks riot & it's the gop's fault lol

Booooooooosh

Own it
We will all own their savagery through higher taxes & insurance premiums.

You're just too stupid to realize it I guess

In Missouri? Lol no way. See you in a few years when this happens there again.
They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.

Like I said, to stupid to see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
Way to manage your state republicans :thup:
Blacks riot & it's the gop's fault lol

Booooooooosh

Own it
We will all own their savagery through higher taxes & insurance premiums.

You're just too stupid to realize it I guess

In Missouri? Lol no way. See you in a few years when this happens there again.
They are seeking relief in the form of cash payouts from the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT not Missouri.
40 acres and a mule?

Forum List

Back