Torture is what you liberals do to gays and women.......
Yeah, fuck that liberal Trump who grabs pussies!
View attachment 100030

Yeah...you guys thought you had a real find with Bill Clinton who liked a little "Strange" from time to time and it turns out that billionaires like it just as well. "'Grab Em By The Pussy!! If You're A Star They Don't Care!"

Trump is such a goddam fake....the most arrogant and boastful in our country's history!

Last edited:
Tyrone's incoherent ramblings aside, Castro was a terrorist-sympathizer, folks!

CyRcYvvWIAAeoVi.jpg

CyRca61XUAE7raf.jpg

CyRccgHWIAA11wP.jpg

CyRcdYWXEAAtKlt.jpg

Tyrone's incoherent ramblings aside, Castro was a terrorist-sympathizer, folks!

CyRcYvvWIAAeoVi.jpg

CyRca61XUAE7raf.jpg

CyRccgHWIAA11wP.jpg

CyRcdYWXEAAtKlt.jpg
No doubt, Fidel Castro and Che were cowardly shit bags living off other people's death and misery… Fact

Last edited:
"He sought to be a LIBERATOR not a liberal." - Liberal nutjob Jesse Jackson praises Castro

RIP to him and condolences to all the Cuban people
For better or for worse he was one of the most significant figure in XX century :(
So were Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin and Mao Zse Dung, and vast numbers of good people want them to roast in Hell for all Eternity, as well.

Let’s set the record straight. Fidel Castro was a vile and evil dictator that killed his own citizen and caused many to flee (and some to perish in the attempt).

Every ass clown American politician of any party who expressed condolences should be tarred and feathered, and forever barred from ever holding elected office.
I hope they bury him “Face up”,so I can go over there as a tourist and PISS ON HIS GRAVE

Hey I'm surprised the Ds don't dress like him to get more votes from the young, the miseducated and the old fashioned stupid.

Let’s set the record straight. Fidel Castro was a vile and evil dictator that killed his own citizen and caused many to flee (and some to perish in the attempt).

Every ass clown American politician of any party who expressed condolences should be tarred and feathered, and forever barred from ever holding elected office.
I hope they bury him “Face up”,so I can go over there as a tourist and PISS ON HIS GRAVE
i hope raul dies soon. bombastic castro pieces of shit.

Leftists have a very big trouble understanding this, as the man supported their favorite ideology of coercion.

That's why the average income in cuba is 500 USD. That's what the ideology of murder and failure does to economy and its people. Very similar to the ex-soviet states, which are doing much better now.

I joined the Army in 1957 and my first assignment was in Germany. During 1958 and the early part of 1959, many soldiers from my unit, upon the end of their enlistment would return to New York for discharge. There, Cuban agents would enlist them in Castro's army and transport them to Cuba. They fought in the revolution and many Americans were sympathetic to their cause. However, instead of establishing a democratic form of government, Fidel turned to Communism and became a brutal dictator. Most of the American fighters were disappointed and made arrangements to leave the country and return to the States. Those who stayed and defied the army were killed by Castro's goons. I personally knew 6 of the ones murdered. A few finally returned to the States and only a handful remained in Cuba because they were just as deranged and evil as Castro and his brother. I don't think anyone from our government should go to his funeral except for one low level Embassy employee who drew straws and lost.

I joined the Army in 1957 and my first assignment was in Germany. During 1958 and the early part of 1959, many soldiers from my unit, upon the end of their enlistment would return to New York for discharge. There, Cuban agents would enlist them in Castro's army and transport them to Cuba. They fought in the revolution and many Americans were sympathetic to their cause. However, instead of establishing a democratic form of government, Fidel turned to Communism and became a brutal dictator. Most of the American fighters were disappointed and made arrangements to leave the country and return to the States. Those who stayed and defied the army were killed by Castro's goons. I personally knew 6 of the ones murdered. A few finally returned to the States and only a handful remained in Cuba because they were just as deranged and evil as Castro and his brother. I don't think anyone from our government should go to his funeral except for one low level Embassy employee who drew straws and lost.

The regressives will be there. They loved his executions of non-believers, the same should be enacted in the USA.

regarding Castro rotting in hell, i am hearing the devil has refused him at the door, and sent his soul to south chicago where he will feel right at home

Only available to the elite.

well it is because we actually have health care

you know things like motorized ambulances unlike what an average Cuban gets

pictured here

dynamic_resize
More propaganda. Go back and read some actual history.

https://upload.w
Cuba_ambulance.JPG
yup
This is from 2004.

There are 35 coordinating centers, serving 169 municipalities, and ambulances are activated and deployed by the designated community healthcare provider when a medical condition requires transport and further stabilization. The SIUM operates 600 basic ambulances, as well as 38 intermediate and 38 intensive care units, most of which are located in the capital city of Havana. That's 12 years ago.
Prehospital Cardiac Care Cuban Style | EMSWorld.com

Keep up the propaganda.

And you failed to mention Castro kidnapped,and held 30 US seamen, and additional US civilians, held them for over 3 weeks, threatened US companies in Cuba for financial support, closed down water supplies, etc. in 1958, prior to this statement. You also failed to add the part where -if neccessary- was used. You are a red commie and your kind is not welcome here in the US.

0918.png
What are you talking about. Please provide evidence of this and Castro was not in power in 1958.

Forum List

Back