Filthy Don Is Demanding That Witnesses Tell Him What They Told Mueller

Mueller isn't "out there to get people", he is there to investigate all the aspects of the Russian interference and if any Americans helped them, wittingly or UNWITTINGLY....he's just trying to find out the facts...

And yes, manafort's crimes extend back years, but Mueller has the mandate to process any crimes he may come across in this Russian investigation, even if they are not related.

And he's not done with Manafort yet....he just got Gates to plead guilty and cooperate, so Manafort could have even more crimes to be charged with....

If you are investigating a robbery and in your investigation of it you find out that someone else committed murder, the investigator is NOT going to turn a blind eye to the murder.... kind of thing.... OF COURSE prosecutors investigating the robbery would bring charges against the murderer, even though that was not part of their investigation....that's just expected.....

The others that plead guilty to lying, including Flynn, committed much bigger crimes than the lying...the lying was the small charge that the prosecutors have given them, so to drop the bigger more damning crimes against them, in a plea deal for their cooperation.
then why hasn't he addressed the dossier?
Why in the world would you think he hasn't???
because I have nothing to tell me has.

just like you have no evidence on trump and yet here you are.
I have ALWAYS made it clear that we do not know....other than bits and pieces of the puzzle, here and there, but Mueller does or will know.....it's his job to gather the facts on what, exactly happened and giving us the 'how' of what was done by them....

It's possible Trump was not involved, or not involved in an illegal sense I suppose....

even though he is acting like he is head deep in mierda and trying his hardest to hide it
what is it you think you know? I don't know anything that russia did. see no one ever looked at the DNC server. I also know Assange said he got the emails from Seth Rich. He's dead, murdered. ouch. but nothing on russia. so, not sure how you have anything when the congress has nothing.
That's has got to be due to you not knowing how to read and comprehend anything in the news, but right wing conspiracy garbage?? :dunno:

:D

‘Trump reportedly asked his former chief of staff Reince Priebus if special counsel investigators had been "nice" during his interview, according to The New York Times, citing two people familiar with the conversation.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators are aware of two occasions where Trump asked witnesses about conversations they had with investigators, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing three people familiar with the encounters.’

NYT: Trump asked witnesses about special counsel conversations - CNNPolitics

Trump is afraid Mueller won’t be nice to him.
Mueller will crush the orange bastard fairly and legally which is why he’s taking his time dotting his i’s and crossing his t’s.

Dopes: if Mueller had anything on Trump he would have already indicted him.

Lol
or not. right?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/07/us/p … cgahn.html

Never go full dipshit. Never.

"What, What...I need to play stupid about this."
\
trump.gif
Sure

That way he knows what lies he can tell Mueller

I have ALWAYS made it clear that we do not know....other than bits and pieces of the puzzle, here and there, but Mueller does or will know.....it's his job to gather the facts on what, exactly happened and giving us the 'how' of what was done by them....

It's possible Trump was not involved, or not involved in an illegal sense I suppose....

even though he is acting like he is head deep in mierda and trying his hardest to hide it
what is it you think you know? I don't know anything that russia did. see no one ever looked at the DNC server. I also know Assange said he got the emails from Seth Rich. He's dead, murdered. ouch. but nothing on russia. so, not sure how you have anything when the congress has nothing.
That's has got to be due to you not knowing how to read and comprehend anything in the news, but right wing conspiracy garbage?? :dunno:

not at all, there isn't anything out there. Mueller hasn't given up anything. so how is it you know anything?

Trump believes hes actually above the law just because he's Donald Trump.

He's lied his way through life for so long its become second nature and had his ass kissed by so many people he expects it to be that way.

poor old fat bastard is in for a rude awakening ...

Trump believes hes actually above the law just because he's Donald Trump.

He's lied his way through life for so long its become second nature and had his ass kissed by so many people he expects it to be that way.

poor old fat bastard in in for a rude awakening ...
obsessed much.:206:

not at all, there isn't anything out there. Mueller hasn't given up anything. so how is it you know anything?
from the people who have been interrogated by the special counsel team talking about what they were questioned about, from the actual wording in the indictments and how those who are cooperating are connected, and from several investigations the different press core from various papers has been doing... some excellent investigative reporting!

All combined, and if you have been following it the past 2 years like I have....it's like an awesome Who Done It? Mystery book plot, coming from all directions, but the pulling of the novel all together in to the finale, hasn't been written yet!!!! :D

But nothing from Mueller...

They got Flynn for lying, Manafort on charges dating back to before he even knew Trump and a dozen or so Russians on using bots to tinker with social media; none of which will ever see the inside of a U.S. courtroom.
Mueller isn't "out there to get people", he is there to investigate all the aspects of the Russian interference and if any Americans helped them, wittingly or UNWITTINGLY....he's just trying to find out the facts...

And yes, manafort's crimes extend back years, but Mueller has the mandate to process any crimes he may come across in this Russian investigation, even if they are not related.

And he's not done with Manafort yet....he just got Gates to plead guilty and cooperate, so Manafort could have even more crimes to be charged with....

If you are investigating a robbery and in your investigation of it you find out that someone else committed murder, the investigator is NOT going to turn a blind eye to the murder.... kind of thing.... OF COURSE prosecutors investigating the robbery would bring charges against the murderer, even though that was not part of their investigation....that's just expected.....

The others that plead guilty to lying, including Flynn, committed much bigger crimes than the lying...the lying was the small charge that the prosecutors have given them, so to drop the bigger more damning crimes against them, in a plea deal for their cooperation.

You should have stopped at saying "we do not know." That's right, you have no evidence of any wrong doing. Asking us to trust Mewler doesn't pass the laugh test. His ruthless persecution of innocent people tells us why we should not trust him.

Last edited:
This is so unseemly for a president to do but when you add up all the revolting things he’s done since Jan 2017 they all blur together.

What's unseemly about it? All you snowflakes believe trump is supposed to stand mute and allow Mewler to pummel him like a pinata. The rest of us are such obvious partisan morons.

Last edited:

You should have stopped at saying "we do not know." That's right, you have no evidence of ay wrong doing. Asking us to trust Mewler doesn't pass the laugh test. His ruthless persecution of innocent people tells us why we should not trust him.
Come on Bripat, we all know if God himself were the Special Counsel.....You would still take Trump`s side!!!!

:lol:

Last edited:

You should have stopped at saying "we do not know." That's right, you have no evidence of ay wrong doing. Asking us to trust Mewler doesn't pass the laugh test. His ruthless persecution of innocent people tells us why we should not trust him.
Come on Bripat, we all know f God himself were the Special Counsel.....You would still take Trump`s side!!!!

:lol:
If Jesus did what Mueller is doing, you're damn right I would.

Forum List

Back