Finally! First Gay Marriage In Florida!

Read the Bible starting with the book of Matthew. But first you will have to find your brain you lost while playing with it. Good luck.

AF the Heretic is babbling.

Show us exactly where Jesus condemned homosexuality and marriage equality.
Matthew 19, 9.

Except Jesus doesn't condemn homosexuality at all in 19.9- does he?

Are those the only verses in the Bible that you know? You're the one that keeps limiting it to your little set of verses. There's a lot more to the Bible than that, better start reading so you don't look so foolish!

Oh I know the verses in the Bible about lying also

I think this is particularly applicable to you:
Psalm 52:3
You love evil more than good,

Falsehood more than speaking what is righ
t.

Meanwhile

And still waiting for you to show how I lied.

I mean a 'good Christian' like you wouldn't bear false witness would you?

Please feel free to point out anything I have lied about- I will make it easier for you- I will put in red my words- the rest are a direct quote from the Bible:

Yet not once does Jesus condemn homosexuality.

He doesn't even mention it as one of the commandments that his followers must follow in order to go heaven

8Jesus replied, “Moses permitted divorce only as a concession to your hard hearts, but it was not what God had originally intended. 9And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.d

10Jesus’ disciples then said to him, “If this is the case, it is better not to marry!”

11“Not everyone can accept this statement,” Jesus said. “Only those whom God helps. 12Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marrye for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely.19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Why bother talking to you? You just ignore my words in my posts and continue to blindly repeat the same post you've made over and over again throughout this entire thread. There's also a verse about brushing the dirt from your feet when the eyes and ears of those you are speaking with are closed, which yours obviously are.

“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.

Live by the OT if you want but I prefer Jesus's words.

Show me where He condemned marriage equality or homosexuality, in His Own Words.

This is where the heresy of fundamentalism/ evangelicalism/biblical literalism fails the test.

So you only go by Jesus's words? If He didn't specifically mention it, then it's okay to participate in it or do it? Even though Jesus very clearly defined what He saw as marriage? And even though you still believe that divorce is not a sin when He clearly said that it was? You ignore the rest of the new testament as well then? What about Corinthians? Paul spoke of homosexuality, including it with sexual immorality, i.e. lust, i.e. sex for pleasure only, without love... outside the bonds of marriage? It's not just mentioned in the Old Testament. Jesus also very clearly stated that what was in the Old Testament was valid, that is wasn't to be dismissed, but that He fulfilled 'the law'. You apparently take sinning very lightly whenever most of Jesus's teaching were regarding sin. You should be ashamed of yourself for 'preaching' and 'teaching' on here that it's okay to sin, that Jesus didn't really mean what He said.

AF the Heretic is babbling.

Show us exactly where Jesus condemned homosexuality and marriage equality.
Matthew 19, 9.

Except Jesus doesn't condemn homosexuality at all in 19.9- does he?

Are those the only verses in the Bible that you know? You're the one that keeps limiting it to your little set of verses. There's a lot more to the Bible than that, better start reading so you don't look so foolish!

Oh I know the verses in the Bible about lying also

I think this is particularly applicable to you:
Psalm 52:3
You love evil more than good,

Falsehood more than speaking what is righ
t.

Meanwhile

And still waiting for you to show how I lied.

I mean a 'good Christian' like you wouldn't bear false witness would you?

Please feel free to point out anything I have lied about- I will make it easier for you- I will put in red my words- the rest are a direct quote from the Bible:

Yet not once does Jesus condemn homosexuality.

He doesn't even mention it as one of the commandments that his followers must follow in order to go heaven

8Jesus replied, “Moses permitted divorce only as a concession to your hard hearts, but it was not what God had originally intended. 9And I tell you this, whoever divorces his wife and marries someone else commits adultery—unless his wife has been unfaithful.d

10Jesus’ disciples then said to him, “If this is the case, it is better not to marry!”

11“Not everyone can accept this statement,” Jesus said. “Only those whom God helps. 12Some are born as eunuchs, some have been made eunuchs by others, and some choose not to marrye for the sake of the Kingdom of Heaven. Let anyone accept this who can.”

16Someone came to Jesus with this question: “Teacher,f what good deed must I do to have eternal life?”

17“Why ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. But to answer your question—if you want to receive eternal life, keepg the commandments.”

18“Which ones?” the man asked.

And Jesus replied: “‘You must not murder. You must not commit adultery. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely.19Honor your father and mother. Love your neighbor as yourself.

Why bother talking to you? You just ignore my words in my posts and continue to blindly repeat the same post you've made over and over again throughout this entire thread. There's also a verse about brushing the dirt from your feet when the eyes and ears of those you are speaking with are closed, which yours obviously are.

“Do not get any gold or silver or copper to take with you in your belts— 10 no bag for the journey or extra shirt or sandals or a staff, for the worker is worth his keep. 11 Whatever town or village you enter, search there for some worthy person and stay at their house until you leave. 12 As you enter the home, give it your greeting. 13 If the home is deserving, let your peace rest on it; if it is not, let your peace return to you. 14 If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet. 15 Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town.
They refuse to know the truth. They only use the Bible to try to justify their sinning. Not serious ignores when I post the truth also, just cherry picks.

Live by the OT if you want but I prefer Jesus's words.

Show me where He condemned marriage equality or homosexuality, in His Own Words.

This is where the heresy of fundamentalism/ evangelicalism/biblical literalism fails the test.

So you only go by Jesus's words? If He didn't specifically mention it, then it's okay to participate in it or do it? Even though Jesus very clearly defined what He saw as marriage? And even though you still believe that divorce is not a sin when He clearly said that it was? You ignore the rest of the new testament as well then? What about Corinthians? Paul spoke of homosexuality, including it with sexual immorality, i.e. lust, i.e. sex for pleasure only, without love... outside the bonds of marriage? It's not just mentioned in the Old Testament. Jesus also very clearly stated that what was in the Old Testament was valid, that is wasn't to be dismissed, but that He fulfilled 'the law'. You apparently take sinning very lightly whenever most of Jesus's teaching were regarding sin. You should be ashamed of yourself for 'preaching' and 'teaching' on here that it's okay to sin, that Jesus didn't really mean what He said.
He is the same as notsoserios, cherry picks.

Pharisaical repetition reveals hereto cs like Newby and AF .

The scripture reference marriage and divorce.

Polygamy in Jewish families at the time was common.l but Jesus does not mention such relationships. He does not mention marriage equality..

He does say a divorce is granted only in case of adultery.

AF have you been an adulterer ahd have been divorced. Newby, how about you?

Lots of stone throwing without transparency.

Polygamy in Jewish families at the time was common.l but Jesus does not mention such relationships. He does not mention marriage equality..

See, that's your problem Jake, you can only turn to the personal in your responses. What does whether or not I'm divorced have anything to do with the conversation? How does that change at all what Jesus Christ said regarding divorce? Do you think if I am divorced that I should then change my mind to say that Jesus supported divorce for other than adultery, and that those who divorce for other reasons and remarry are not committing adultery? So whatever sin personally may apply to me, I should somehow rationalize that it is not sin because I am doing it? Is that how you operate? How does anyone's personal situation change what Christ said was sin? It doesn't. So now you're moving back to the position that we all sin, so therefore we shouldn't discuss what sin is in the eyes of God? No one is 'throwing stones'. I'm merely not letting you get away with teaching that the Bible/God sanctions and approves of the things that you claim it does. God would not sanction, nor bless a gay union, you can legalize it all you want, but you cannot change how it is viewed in the eyes of God. Even most liberals will agree that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin, and their argument is that the Bible should not dictate secular law, and I would agree with that stance. I will not agree with people such as you who try to twist the words of God around to imply that it is not a sin and therefore all Christians should embrace it and/or encourage it.

Your arguments are stupid and irrelevant. The subject is gay marriage idiot not divorce. You and seriously keep supporting your lies with irrelevant arguments. Go away liar.

See, that's your problem Jake, you can only turn to the personal in your responses. What does whether or not I'm divorced have anything to do with the conversation? How does that change at all what Jesus Christ said regarding divorce? Do you think if I am divorced that I should then change my mind to say that Jesus supported divorce for other than adultery, and that those who divorce for other reasons and remarry are not committing adultery? So whatever sin personally may apply to me, I should somehow rationalize that it is not sin because I am doing it? Is that how you operate? How does anyone's personal situation change what Christ said was sin? It doesn't. So now you're moving back to the position that we all sin, so therefore we shouldn't discuss what sin is in the eyes of God? No one is 'throwing stones'. I'm merely not letting you get away with teaching that the Bible/God sanctions and approves of the things that you claim it does. God would not sanction, nor bless a gay union, you can legalize it all you want, but you cannot change how it is viewed in the eyes of God. Even most liberals will agree that the Bible says homosexuality is a sin, and their argument is that the Bible should not dictate secular law, and I would agree with that stance. I will not agree with people such as you who try to twist the words of God around to imply that it is not a sin and therefore all Christians should embrace it and/or encourage it.
Jake sure provides some hilarious entertainment.

AF and Newby keeps their rhetorical butts thumped.

Jesus, according to a literal interpretation (what AF and N want except when, in cases like this, they don't want), is talking above divorce and marrying only once.

Jesus does not talk about polygamy, not does not talk about homosexuality, does not talk about marriage equality.

Yes, the argument is personal for all Americans because heretics like AF and N have made it personal.

We can only assume, because they won't discuss it, they have violated Jesus' conditions about marriage and reasons for divorce.

As long as heretics try to control the personal lives of their perceived enemies, their own lives are going to be explored, intimately.

Where you ever divorced?

Have you committed adultery?

Are you quoting scripture you don't believe in order to punish others you don't like?

Either your in for the duration, or you are just throwing rocks.

Full transparency: I never have been divorced. I have never committed adultery.

Jesus, according to a literal interpretation (what AF and N want except when, in cases like this, they don't want), is talking above divorce and marrying only once.

Jesus does not talk about polygamy, not does not talk about homosexuality, does not talk about marriage equality.

Yes, the argument is personal for all Americans because heretics like AF and N have made it personal.

We can only assume, because they won't discuss it, they have violated Jesus' conditions about marriage and reasons for divorce.

As long as heretics try to control the personal lives of their perceived enemies, their own lives are going to be explored, intimately.

What's the problem Jake? No rebuttal as usual? Tell me what my personal situation has to do with what Jesus said regarding divorce? Let's say I'm divorced because of reasons other than adultery, and I've remarried so I've committed the sin of adultery myself. What then? In your eyes that means that I have no business discussing what Jesus labeled as sin regarding marriage? Please explain your logic or your rules for everyone for this specific situation. If you've committed sin yourself, then you cannot speak on it? What if you have repented? Can you speak of it then? Please tell us how it works.

Where you ever divorced?

Are you quoting scripture you don't believe in order to punish others you don't like?

What does it matter what I've done? Sin is sin, regardless of who has done it. Where am I 'punishing' anyone? You are a very confused individual. Please answer my previous post.

We will take that as a "yes" admission on both accounts.

For shame making it personal on others without full disclosure on you.

Your scriptures have been competently rebutted and all you can do is make it personal?

You are a modern day Pharisee, bub: woe to be you.

Jake running away from questions he can't answer with his tail between his legs as usual. lol

Your scriptures have been competently rebutted and all you can do is make it personal?

Okay, so it's a 'yes', Jake. I've committed the sin of adultery. What now? Does that mean it's not a sin because I personally am guilty of it? I am not able to speak about what God has defined as sin because I've sinned myself? Doesn't that pretty much cover everyone on the planet? Where do we go from here? Please tell us what your 'rules' are.

Last edited:
people are getting their brains blown out b/c they are white euro christians and all you can think about is how you can achieve an orgasm

The same people who killed 'white euro christians' (seriously how do you know that none of them are Jewish or Athiests) would gladly kill homosexuals just for being homosexuals.

so then the terrorists killed homos just for being homos?

are you really that stupid beside being selfish?

You keep repeating the same old lie and refuse to listen, now you are so flustered you can't even spell. Come back when you get educated little boy.

Where you ever divorced?

If you can't confess your sins then you are a poor Christian. I divorced my ex because she was cheating on me, the one reason Jesus said it was good to divorce. You are a liar and hollow.

You are a modern day Pharisee, bub: woe to be you.
No they haven't been completely rebutted because you are lying as usual. Grow up boy.

people are getting their brains blown out b/c they are white euro christians and all you can think about is how you can achieve an orgasm

The same people who killed 'white euro christians' (seriously how do you know that none of them are Jewish or Athiests) would gladly kill homosexuals just for being homosexuals.

so then the terrorists killed homos just for being homos?

are you really that stupid beside being selfish?

Sigh- are you really as ignorant and bigoted as you appear in your posts?

Forum List

Back