Finally: President Trump calls Mueller’s Investigation Illegal

There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, its aim was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.
The one thing the mueller investigation has done is clear trump of any wrong doing
After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

Is that what you're basing this on?

Just you want things to be as quick as basketball?

So if "Nothing" happens in a short time, then nothing happened ever?
He's milking a great paying job for him and HUNDREDS OF STAFF is that Hard for your pea brain to comprehend. He better indict within 2 months or he will be gone!
Why 2 months? Benghazi took 4 years. What's the rush?

Here's a handy chart for the "wrap it up!" crowd :)

atd-indictments-0514.png

Translation: you can’t refute a word he said.

Your tacit admission wasn’t really necessary but thanks just the same.
Truth hurts you....perhaps yitr a does in bucks clothing!:badgrin:
”ytir a does?”

I certainly hope you’re not suffering a stroke while you’re typing here. Assuming you’re not, your attack on Smith didn’t actually refute a single word he said.

And you’re stuck with the reality that the vast majority of money contributed to the Clinton Foundation game from a Canadian, not from Russians; and it came years before the Uranium One deal and years before Hillary was Secryof State.

It must suck to put all your hopes into the delusions you post. :dunno:
Please your getting dumber with each post!
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The New York Times

View attachment 214701
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..
LOLOL

Dumbfuck ... that article confirms what I said.... almost all of the money given to the Clinton foundation came from a Canadian, not from Russians. And it almost all came years before the Uranium One deal and before Hillary was Secretary of State.

I think it’s hysterical how you keep posting articles that corroborate what I say and utterly destroy your own bullshit claims.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! A Canadian "company" that was a front for Russian oligarchs and the state department under the Hildebeast (that received a cool 145 million dollars to her slush fund cleverly disguised as a charitable foundation) didn't have a clue about who REALLY stood to benefit from it? Robert Mueller carrying a sample to Canada by way of Moscow didn't REALLY understand what the real deal was?

HOLY shit, lil faun, you can't bullshit your way out of this regardless of the bluster, ya little poseur.

It’s too bad that only small germs of that scenario are true.

Tell me, who pays a bribe to someone two years after you already have what you want?

And how exactly did Hillary strong arm everyone to vote for this sale, when she wasn’t even at the meetings?

Last but not least, audited financial statements approved by the IRS, says that the Clinton Foundation spends the smallest amount of money on administration and fundraising of any large multi/national charity in the world.

Whereas the Trump Foundation has been shut down and sued for a variety of illegal activities which could lead to criminal charges against its officers and trustees.

I'll say it again for those too dumb to make the connection. Fox news reported it was an ant-Trump Dossier. Right there the article hasn't a leg to stand on, because no one, including Fox news has proven the dossier is anti-Trump. I thought we already schooled you bozo's on this before?

Wait a minute Comrade, you said everything I posted was "LIES" and yet when confronted with facts you just ooze off to other ThinkHatred lying points? :eek:

And here's the other part of the article that Republicans are not smart enough to pick up on. So pay attention nit wits. Fusion GPS has attracted scrutiny because Republican lawmakers have spent the better part of this year investigating whether the dossier, which was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, served as the basis for the Justice Department and the FBI to obtain FISA surveillance last year on a Trump campaign adviser named Carter Page.

"If" died a year ago, commie traitor. The fabricated and discredited dossier is in fact the basis of the FISA warrant, which the crooked fucks at the FSB "verified" using a Yahoo news story that THEY THEMSELVES LEAKED.

These scumbags, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok - traitors all - cooked up a bullshit story for the PURPOSE of SPYING on the president elect of the United States.

Oh yes, we KNOW that you will lie that "nuyhn uyhn" they were only spying on Carter Page. But of course we KNOW from the Nunes memo that Strzok SPECIFICALLY cited the "two hop" rule as the REASON for the phony FISA warrant. They intended from the start to spy on Donald Trump. Carter Page? What have the feckless criminals at the FSB, or Obama's department of "fuck justice" charged Carter Page with? They spied on the man for a year. They conducted no less than four attempted frame ups on Page, including the use of foreign operatives to try and frame him in the way the framed Popadopoulos.

Look at how the Obama fucks attempted to frame Poppenfresh?

{Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman who is alleged to be a major source for the infamous Steele dossier, offered George Papadopoulos thirty thousand dollars a month to help with a shady energy deal but made the condition that he stay with Trump administration while working on the deal. Papadopoulos’ wife, Simona Mangiante said that he turned him down flat but now she woonders if the entire offer wasn’t a set up in an effort to entrap her husband.}
BREAKING: Dossier Source Offered Papadopoulos 30k a Month to Spy on Trump in Huge Frame Up - David Harris Jr

The crooked fucks of the Obama crime regime pulled the same shit on Page, yet Page is a free man. Why is that comrade?

Oh that's right, because there is nothing to get him on.

Republicans forgot to mention, that the FBI has had surveillance on Carter Page, since 2014, long before before we knew who was running for president.

No one "forgot" what you crooked fucks did - we mean to see you in prison or worse for it.

Taking this nation back from the open corruption of you Communists means giving Peter Strzok his richly deserved lethal injection - after his conviction for treason.

Your house of card is falling apart, and you know it.

Their case as to "whether the dossier served as the basis for the justice dept. and the FBI to obtain FISA surveillance last year on the Trump campaign adviser Carter Page," just got thrown out the window, because of the time frame. Why would the Republicans be investigating the time frame of the FISA application during the actual campaign, and not before? Answer, because they don't want to know what happened in 2014. If they took interest in that leg of the FISA investigation, there own investigation would and does prove bogus. Without going all the way back to 2014, no one would ever understand the true nature of the investigation. Which is what Republicans intended to do. And that is why their investigation is a manufactured fraud.

I'm not sure what lies ThinkHatred has programmed you to spew, Comrade - but the FISA warrant is not from 2014.

upload_2018-9-5_18-27-35.png

2016 FISA Application on Carter Page

The Obama department of "fuck justice" engage in treason AFTER the election for the intent of spying on the president elect and later president of the United States, an act of treason.

We mean to see you in prison, or worse for this treason.

Fuck your silly little witch hunt, that was never anything but an attempt to distract from THIS. The Obama administration has been caught pants around the knees, balls deep in the hound. You traitors are busted.

Collusion is a MITIGATION FACTOR not a crime...

So tell me, what CRIME was the Special Counsel seated for?

The "Special Counsel" or more properly "The Inquisition" was formed to remove Donald Trump from office using any means necessary.

Yeah, it's treason.

There is no treason except in your pointed head.

Stupid little commie fuck.

Waging civil war to attempt a coup because you can't accept the results of an election you lost is treason.

You don't win this you fuck. We stop you asshole traitors - the only question is what lengths we go to in order to put you traitors down?

Play by the rules or spend eternity in the ground, commie fucks. You want Trump out, run a compelling candidate in 2020.

You continue with this attempted coup, then you WILL be treated as the enemy combatants that you are.

Says the fucktard commie vomiting "collusion."

The only collusion is between you Communists and Mexico, as I have proven.

Mexico is flooding our country with an underclass of invaders who enrich their nation. The new likely president is unabashedly Communist. He says it is a ‘human right’ for every person in the world to be able to enter the USA illegally. If he’s elected, he wants his people to pour into the USA in even greater numbers. We already catch 50,000 invaders a month and those are the ones we catch.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador declared it a “human right” for all North Americans during a speech this past week, eluniversal.com reported.

He vowed that he would be advocating for all migrants once he wins the July 1 election.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we are going to defend the migrants of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who, by necessity have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States,” Obrador said.

“It is a human right that we are going to defend,” he added.

Will the Democrats in this country ever stand up for the USA? They are also colluding to hurt the USA.}

Greatest Threat of Collusion by America's Enemies Is Not From Russia

Few on our side are using the word "collusion" at this point. It's yours now and bellowing it just makes ya look dumb.

Independent Sentinel? Just looked at the stories on their main politics page! :D
Politics Archives - www.independentsentinel.com

Somewhere between Right and EXTREEEEEME Right (but to the left of you ;-)
Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

Anyone right of Mao is "extreme" according to the Marxist press.

Oh, and your own source rates "Accuracy: High"

Do you even read what you link? :dunno:

[

Whereas the Trump Foundation has been shut down and sued for a variety of illegal activities which could lead to criminal charges against its officers and trustees.

A direct lie, ChiComLady.

Trump University was shut down.

The Trump foundation was not. The Communist in New York have attacked, as they are vicious scum who attack anything Trump, but there have been no credible allegations of wrong doing.

Donald J. Trump Foundation - Wikipedia

I have been kicking lil faun's ass up and down this forum from the day he swung his little cyber purse in my direction. I think he may be one of those masochistic leftards that " get off" on being bitchslapped.
She or he changes the subject...moves the goal posts and out and out lies to try and win a debate....when she or he fails at that she or he runs.....that's when you know you won with Fauny....Faun is my private whipping boy.....fun to get his goat....

Lil faun suffers from delusions of grandeur. Every uppcut he takes, he turns into " I made your hand sore!" He rises off of the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and offers forth his chin. What the hell, it's his cyber dime.
LOLOL

Keep running, delusional dale....

Why would Russia pay a $145m bribe to a Senator with no vote in the Uranium One deal?

:dance:

The Hildebeast is a deep state swamp rat going back to the CIA controlled cocaine running into the Mena airstrip in Arkansas. She helpedcto launder drug money with the help of HSBC. It was all a part of Iran/ Contra.

BTW, did you know that the Hildebeast knew all about the deaths of those two teens that came across the Cinton/Bush enterprise? It was Bill "drop trou" that ordered the boys that had been beaten to death be laid on the railroad tracks......so spare me the bullshit lie that lil ol Hildebeast was just another senator with little to no "pull". Mueller personally dropped off a uranium sample to Moscow in 2009....you knew that, correct?

Life sucks for you right now....don't count on it getting any better for leftards. The fun hasn't started yet.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)

The one thing the mueller investigation has done is clear trump of any wrong doing
After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

He's milking a great paying job for him and HUNDREDS OF STAFF is that Hard for your pea brain to comprehend. He better indict within 2 months or he will be gone!

atd-indictments-0514.png
Your chart left out Barry Sotoro.

There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, its aim was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.
Sessions was an idiot for recusing himself.

How?

I have been kicking lil faun's ass up and down this forum from the day he swung his little cyber purse in my direction. I think he may be one of those masochistic leftards that " get off" on being bitchslapped.
She or he changes the subject...moves the goal posts and out and out lies to try and win a debate....when she or he fails at that she or he runs.....that's when you know you won with Fauny....Faun is my private whipping boy.....fun to get his goat....

Lil faun suffers from delusions of grandeur. Every uppcut he takes, he turns into " I made your hand sore!" He rises off of the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and offers forth his chin. What the hell, it's his cyber dime.
LOLOL

Why would Russia pay a $145m bribe to a Senator with no vote in the Uranium One deal?

The Hildebeast is a deep state swamp rat going back to the CIA controlled cocaine running into the Mena airstrip in Arkansas. She helpedcto launder drug money with the help of HSBC. It was all a part of Iran/ Contra.
Really? It's the first I heard of that. What is your proof?

BTW, did you know that the Hildebeast knew all about the deaths of those two teens that came across the Cinton/Bush enterprise? It was Bill "drop trou" that ordered the boys that had been beaten to death be laid on the railroad tracks......so spare me the bullshit lie that lil ol Hildebeast was just another senator with little to no "pull". Mueller personally dropped off a uranium sample to Moscow in 2009....you knew that, correct?
I can't wait for the proof. :popcorn:

Life sucks for you right now....don't count on it getting any better for leftards. The fun hasn't started yet.

Hope this helps!

(snicker)
Isn't that the truth. Especially when we see the proof of what you just claimed.

How?
No need to. No crime was committed by Trump campaign. Mueller investigation is bogus.

Mueller is investigating a conspiracy to defraud the U.S. in a presidential election. Which was proven on various fronts. Which is a crime. And in so doing, he covered up that crime with obstruction of justice crimes, by manufacturing several lying stories about the crime. That too is illegal, and it has been proven. And they don't call it collusion. They're called "conspiracies" .
Then he should be investigating Hildeeast, the DNC and the corrupt and known liat the FBO & DOJ ...and

Lawmakers Make Criminal Referral on Clinton, Comey, Lynch to DOJ on Steele Dossier
Sara A. Carter

And Jeff Sessions is SITTING ON THIS! HEVSHOULD BE INVESTIGATING THESE CRIMINAL REFERALS....after the RED WAVE in the Nov. Election the shit will hit the fan for you corrupt, treasonous and evil Democrats
He's already got Trump. And he will finish with Trump. As for other investigations, there are none. You live in a world of make believe, and that's on you.
And they already have Mueller for his collusion with Hilary and the DNC on Uranium 1....wait till after Nov. For that shoe to drop!

No one is waiting on that because there is nothing to see. Shep Smith has torn that entire narrative apart.
Shep Smith is a flaming homo with a vendata against anything pro Trump. Taken with a grain of salt@

You are so boring. That is the best you can do. Pathetic.

Illegal, eh? How? What law is being violated?

Or is Trump making stuff up yet again?
You need a crime to investigate for a special prosecutor, THERE IS NO CRIME...EVEN if there was collusion, that is not a crime!
Idiot.

You don’t need a crime. Only a reasonable suspicion of a crime.

And “collusion” is your word, not a word found anywhere in the order to place Mueller in the role of Special Counsel...

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download
Collusion is not a crime but bandied about by DemonRATS as if it was, baby deer! Neither is obstruction when the Constitution gives the power to the president to fire any member of the executive without having to give Cause

Depends on motives. If a President takes money for a pardon then the fact he has the power to pardon does not give him a free pass.

No one is waiting on that because there is nothing to see. Shep Smith has torn that entire narrative apart.
Shep Smith is a flaming homo with a vendata against anything pro Trump. Taken with a grain of salt@
Translation: you can’t refute a word he said.

Your tacit admission wasn’t really necessary but thanks just the same.
Truth hurts you....perhaps yitr a does in bucks clothing!:badgrin:
”ytir a does?”

I certainly hope you’re not suffering a stroke while you’re typing here. Assuming you’re not, your attack on Smith didn’t actually refute a single word he said.

And you’re stuck with the reality that the vast majority of money contributed to the Clinton Foundation game from a Canadian, not from Russians; and it came years before the Uranium One deal and years before Hillary was Secryof State.

It must suck to put all your hopes into the delusions you post. :dunno:
Please your getting dumber with each post!
Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The New York Times

View attachment 214701
Apr 23, 2015 · As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three ... Uranium investors gave millions to the Clinton Foundation while ..

Fox News' Shepard Smith debunks Uranium One lie peddled by his own network

Collusion is a MITIGATION FACTOR not a crime...

So tell me, what CRIME was the Special Counsel seated for?

The "Special Counsel" or more properly "The Inquisition" was formed to remove Donald Trump from office using any means necessary.

Yeah, it's treason.

There is no treason except in your pointed head.

Stupid little commie fuck.

Waging civil war to attempt a coup because you can't accept the results of an election you lost is treason.

You don't win this you fuck. We stop you asshole traitors - the only question is what lengths we go to in order to put you traitors down?

Play by the rules or spend eternity in the ground, commie fucks. You want Trump out, run a compelling candidate in 2020.

You continue with this attempted coup, then you WILL be treated as the enemy combatants that you are.

You have no clue what you are talking about. You sound like a banana republic dictator. You try it and Trump will find himself in a jail cell. You are the Russia loving commie.

atd-indictments-0514.png
Your chart left out Barry Sotoro.

Trey Gowdy's 2 year witch hunt and 8 other investigations that found BUPKIS on Ben Ghazi were by congress - not special investigators.

Poli-Sci101? :)

I'll say it again for those too dumb to make the connection. Fox news reported it was an ant-Trump Dossier. Right there the article hasn't a leg to stand on, because no one, including Fox news has proven the dossier is anti-Trump. I thought we already schooled you bozo's on this before?

Wait a minute Comrade, you said everything I posted was "LIES" and yet when confronted with facts you just ooze off to other ThinkHatred lying points? :eek:
What facts? You haven't shown us anything confirming some "anti-Trump dossier". That's why you are still a liar.

And here's the other part of the article that Republicans are not smart enough to pick up on. So pay attention nit wits. Fusion GPS has attracted scrutiny because Republican lawmakers have spent the better part of this year investigating whether the dossier, which was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, served as the basis for the Justice Department and the FBI to obtain FISA surveillance last year on a Trump campaign adviser named Carter Page.

"If" died a year ago, commie traitor. The fabricated and discredited dossier is in fact the basis of the FISA warrant, which the crooked fucks at the FSB "verified" using a Yahoo news story that THEY THEMSELVES LEAKED.[/quopte] Look liar, if you aren't going to prove the dossier is "fake", stop typing a whole bunch of shit that means nothing.

These scumbags, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Lisa Page, Peter Strzok - traitors all - cooked up a bullshit story for the PURPOSE of SPYING on the president elect of the United States.
And here's another lie you haven't proven. You and Trump should get together to see how many lies you can pedal in one day.

Oh yes, we KNOW that you will lie that "nuyhn uyhn" they were only spying on Carter Page. But of course we KNOW from the Nunes memo that Strzok SPECIFICALLY cited the "two hop" rule as the REASON for the phony FISA warrant. They intended from the start to spy on Donald Trump. Carter Page? What have the feckless criminals at the FSB, or Obama's department of "fuck justice" charged Carter Page with? They spied on the man for a year. They conducted no less than four attempted frame ups on Page, including the use of foreign operatives to try and frame him in the way the framed Popadopoulos.
The Nunes memo was proven bogus. How do we know? Nunes has been MIA about his own memo ever since. What happened to that liar? Lol!

Look at how the Obama fucks attempted to frame Poppenfresh?
We're looking, but you aren't showing anything. More lies!

{Sergei Millian, a Belarus-born businessman who is alleged to be a major source for the infamous Steele dossier, offered George Papadopoulos thirty thousand dollars a month to help with a shady energy deal but made the condition that he stay with Trump administration while working on the deal. Papadopoulos’ wife, Simona Mangiante said that he turned him down flat but now she woonders if the entire offer wasn’t a set up in an effort to entrap her husband.}
BREAKING: Dossier Source Offered Papadopoulos 30k a Month to Spy on Trump in Huge Frame Up - David Harris Jr
You do know that Papadopolous plead guilty right? So, if all that were true, how come Papadopolous hasn't come forward, and advised Mueller for his own defense? If the story were true, the FBI wouldn't be looking into the dossier for validity. Boss, I'm miles ahead of you on all these stories. You can't keep lying your way through all these made up scenarios and expect them to work. But you foolishly think you can. What a joke.

The crooked fucks of the Obama crime regime pulled the same shit on Page, yet Page is a free man. Why is that comrade?

Oh that's right, because there is nothing to get him on.
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump

Republicans forgot to mention, that the FBI has had surveillance on Carter Page, since 2014, long before before we knew who was running for president.

No one "forgot" what you crooked fucks did - we mean to see you in prison or worse for it.
Well, with all your lies, I seriously doubt that. And in jail for what, is anyone's guess?

Taking this nation back from the open corruption of you Communists means giving Peter Strzok his richly deserved lethal injection - after his conviction for treason.

Your house of card is falling apart, and you know it.
What treason? No one has proven treason by Strzok. You're a liar again.

Their case as to "whether the dossier served as the basis for the justice dept. and the FBI to obtain FISA surveillance last year on the Trump campaign adviser Carter Page," just got thrown out the window, because of the time frame. Why would the Republicans be investigating the time frame of the FISA application during the actual campaign, and not before? Answer, because they don't want to know what happened in 2014. If they took interest in that leg of the FISA investigation, there own investigation would and does prove bogus. Without going all the way back to 2014, no one would ever understand the true nature of the investigation. Which is what Republicans intended to do. And that is why their investigation is a manufactured fraud.

I'm not sure what lies ThinkHatred has programmed you to spew, Comrade - but the FISA warrant is not from 2014.

View attachment 214893

2016 FISA Application on Carter Page
ttps://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former-trump-adviser-carter-page-under-fisa-warrant-since-2014-report You really do not have the ability or the honesty to debate this subject.

The Obama department of "fuck justice" engage in treason AFTER the election for the intent of spying on the president elect and later president of the United States, an act of treason.

We mean to see you in prison, or worse for this treason.

Fuck your silly little witch hunt, that was never anything but an attempt to distract from THIS. The Obama administration has been caught pants around the knees, balls deep in the hound. You traitors are busted.
That "silly little witch hunt" has how many indictments and convictions?

What we have here, are a bunch of whiny, bitch slapping, Trump apologists, who have been caught flat footed trying to blame everyone else for Trump's lawlessness. And now that there madder than orange piss ants and can't fabricate enough lies and excuses, they're wandering around with heads exploding, because they know the criminal liability on Trump is too overwhelming.

Says the fucktard commie vomiting "collusion."

The only collusion is between you Communists and Mexico, as I have proven.

Mexico is flooding our country with an underclass of invaders who enrich their nation. The new likely president is unabashedly Communist. He says it is a ‘human right’ for every person in the world to be able to enter the USA illegally. If he’s elected, he wants his people to pour into the USA in even greater numbers. We already catch 50,000 invaders a month and those are the ones we catch.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador declared it a “human right” for all North Americans during a speech this past week, eluniversal.com reported.

He vowed that he would be advocating for all migrants once he wins the July 1 election.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we are going to defend the migrants of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who, by necessity have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States,” Obrador said.

“It is a human right that we are going to defend,” he added.

Will the Democrats in this country ever stand up for the USA? They are also colluding to hurt the USA.}

Greatest Threat of Collusion by America's Enemies Is Not From Russia

Few on our side are using the word "collusion" at this point. It's yours now and bellowing it just makes ya look dumb.

Independent Sentinel? Just looked at the stories on their main politics page! :D
Politics Archives - www.independentsentinel.com

Somewhere between Right and EXTREEEEEME Right (but to the left of you ;-)
Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

Anyone right of Mao is "extreme" according to the Marxist press.

Oh, and your own source rates "Accuracy: High"

Do you even read what you link? :dunno:

Yes I do - Politifact, Factcheck, Snopes, NPR, and many other sources I link are rated dead center to barely left of center.
Maybe you should try Gateway Pundit or Breitbart next time - They might be slightly more credible than Independent Sentinel. :wink:

LOLOL

Hope this helps!

(snicker)
Life sucks?? You’re delusional, delusional dale. I guess you haven’t seen that NYT op/ed, huh?

Meanwhile, you’re a pussy. You can’t answer such a simple question. Why would Russia pay a $145 million bribe to a U.S. Senator who had no influence in the deal for which they were offering a bribe?

Forum List

Back