Finally: President Trump calls Mueller’s Investigation Illegal

Looks like delusional Dale Smith fled without ever addressing the most salient question of the night...

Why would Russia pay $145 million to a U.S. Senator with zero influence to approve the Uranium One deal?

I knew he is a pussy and I fully expected him to run away as fast as his walker would allow.

Good night, delusional dale

:dance::dance::dance:
Does that mean you are running away again?....does it mean you know you are wrong?.....tsk tsk fauny when will you learn to turn of CNN?....

After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

Is that what you're basing this on?
If you can't defeat him in open debate, put him on ignore....not even entertaining, tonight!
Just you want things to be as quick as basketball?

So if "Nothing" happens in a short time, then nothing happened ever?
He's milking a great paying job for him and HUNDREDS OF STAFF is that Hard for your pea brain to comprehend. He better indict within 2 months or he will be gone!

Oh, wow, insults, what a surprise.
Pea brain is an insult, with you truth hurts your feelings. You'd FIE if baby dear called you a fucking moron as he has me...I laugh at the source!

I think I'll stick you on ignore. Bye.

Good. Can't debate me, run away!

I think I'll stick you on ignore. Bye.

images

Chicken......

Looks like delusional Dale Smith fled without ever addressing the most salient question of the night...

Why would Russia pay $145 million to a U.S. Senator with zero influence to approve the Uranium One deal?

I knew he is a pussy and I fully expected him to run away as fast as his walker would allow.

Does that mean you are running away again?....does it mean you know you are wrong?.....tsk tsk fauny when will you learn to turn of CNN?....

I have been kicking lil faun's ass up and down this forum from the day he swung his little cyber purse in my direction. I think he may be one of those masochistic leftards that " get off" on being bitchslapped.

I have been kicking lil faun's ass up and down this forum from the day he swung his little cyber purse in my direction. I think he may be one of those masochistic leftards that " get off" on being bitchslapped.
She or he changes the subject...moves the goal posts and out and out lies to try and win a debate....when she or he fails at that she or he runs.....that's when you know you won with Fauny....Faun is my private whipping boy.....fun to get his goat....

Dumbfuck, delusional dale idiot locally claimed she was paid a $145 million.

Even your articles pointed out nearly all of that money was donated between 2005-2008.

You’re as crazy as delusional dale to think Hillary was Secretary of State before 2009. :cuckoo:

See how stupid you look when you try to defend delusional dale’s hallucinations?
I LOVE it when baby deer gets caught, he starts cursing like a fucking idiot, MY ENTERTSINMENT FOR TONIGHT!

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
The New York Times

View attachment 214705
Apr 23, 2015 · And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a ...
That link shows almost all of the money came while Hillary was a Senator. And it doesn’t say the other 2 million came from Russians.

Can you stop lying?
Read the entire article, lil faun...and then "man up" and apologize for what would probably be the first time in your life.
The article agrees with me, ya raving lunatic.

It shows that all but $2.85 million were donated while Hillary was a Senator.

It shows $2.35m of the $2.85m came from Uranium One’s chairman, who was also Canadian.

The remaining $0.5 million did come from Russia for Bill to give a speech but that was in line with many speeches Bill gave during that time. Some going as high as $700,000 for a single speech.

You must love failure because you fail so often.

Bzzzt! Wrong, lil faun! WRONG! The entire purpose of the NYT fluff piece was to soft peddle the importance of the deal by getting out in front of it and making it seem that the Hildebeast simply had a lapse in judgement due to her desire to collect funds ( can't even post this without wanting to laugh my ass off) so she could help the "downtrodden"......ROTFLMAO!!!!! The NYT fluff article shows intent but with a "but" because the story was going to come out so the article was merely an attempt at damage control before Hildebeast started her campaign in earnest. Since the NYT is such a trusted source for leftards such as yourself? It only made sense to post the link. Do a "Google" search of Hillary Clinton, 145 million dollars, Uranium One.....pull up a site that can refute the truth and then I will give a rebuttal. It has to suck for you to be a little cyber " gatekeeper" for such a disgusting sack of traitorous shit.....but SOMEONE has to do it, eh??????

(snicker)
I don’t have to pull shit up, delusional dale. It’s your crazed claim she was paid $145 million as s bribe for her vote (which you can’t prove she personally signed off on the deal anyway)

It’s up to you to prove you’re not as insane as you appear.

Either you can prove that $145 million came after 2008 when she was Secretary of State — and you can’t since every article that dates that $145m, dates the bulk of it to before 2009 ..... or you can explain why Russia would bribe a Senator $145 million for a vote they’re in no position to make — and you can’t do that either as you’ve proven by refusing to respond to my question.

Shit, you can’t evfn prove the $145m was paid by Russians — when every article which describes the source says they were Canadian, not Russian.

The funniest part of you being so fucking crazy is watching how you’re too insane to comprehend just how nutty you really are.

:dance:

Buying intluence with someone that everyone thought would be president....YOU can't possibly be this stupid....oh, I forget who I'm dealing with, the dancing joker!
Dumbfuck, Hillary lost the election in 2008, before that additional $2.35m was donated.

What excuse expectation was there that she would be president? :cuckoo:

Don’t you ever feel stupid?

Ever???

Well since not one of you schmucks could prove a single bizarre claim regarding that $145m, what else is there for me to do but continue ridiculing you dupes at this point? :dunno:

LOLOLOL

Like tonight? When you flat out refused to address why Russia would bribe a US Senator with a $145m payoff for a deal she couldn’t approve??

LOLOLOL

You kicked my ass by running away??

Delusional, delusional dale.

She or he changes the subject...moves the goal posts and out and out lies to try and win a debate....when she or he fails at that she or he runs.....that's when you know you won with Fauny....Faun is my private whipping boy.....fun to get his goat....
LOLOL

You rightards are hysterical. You’ll say anything, no matter how retarded. No doubt it escaped your limited notice that every post I made tonight was in response to someone else.

LOLOLOL

Like tonight? When you flat out refused to address why Russia would bribe a US Senator with a $145m payoff for a deal she couldn’t approve??

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You never do any due diligence, lil faun.....you duck, dive and dodge when you get pinned down and it happens all the time. You abandon threads when the asskicking becomes too much to bear. Your insecurities are obvious and very glaring. I feel kinda sorry for ya.

Lil faun suffers from delusions of grandeur. Every uppcut he takes, he turns into " I made your hand sore!" He rises off of the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and offers forth his chin. What the hell, it's his cyber dime.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

You never do any due diligence, lil faun.....you duck, dive and dodge when you get pinned down and it happens all the time. You abandon threads when the asskicking becomes too much to bear. Your insecurities are obvious and very glaring. I feel kinda sorry for ya.
Aww, poor delusional dale, bless your little heart. Now you’re projecting. I’ve been trying to get you to answer why Russia would make such an enormous bribe to a Senator with no CFIUS vote — and you’re the one who’s “ducking, diving and dodging.”

Oh, and thanks for all the ratings boosts.
thumbsup.gif

jpv29d.jpg

Lil faun suffers from delusions of grandeur. Every uppcut he takes, he turns into " I made your hand sore!" He rises off of the cyber canvas with wobbly legs and offers forth his chin. What the hell, it's his cyber dime.
LOLOL

Keep running, delusional dale....

Why would Russia pay a $145m bribe to a Senator with no vote in the Uranium One deal?

Every major piece of information in the dossier has now been independently verified except for the “Pee Tape”, including Cohen going to Prague to make a pay off for “tech matters”, which he later billed to the Trump Corporation. Imagine the tale both Cohen and the accountant will be telling prosecutors now that both are cooperating.

Well now, that's a blatant lie.

No one expects differently from you, though, ChiComlady.

And we haven’t even started to discuss the obstruction of justice case which starts with public claims that the investigation is a “witch hunt” and the firing of Comey to recent attacks against Jeff Sessions and Rod Rosenstein.

Comrade, your Inquisition is falling apart. Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada persecutes SEC violations from the Bush era and you think the the democrats are winning.

Meanwhile, it is proven that the Obama DOJ rigged the 2016 election, spied on the opposition using the FSB and that FSB officers McCabe and Strzok engaged in treason on orders from Obama.

You are a citizen of China, seeking to do as much damage to America as possible. You are indeed winning. But your dupes, the democrats are going down in flames.

You are the commie. You lie to protect Putin. That is why Putin supported Trump.

That's hilarious - What is illegal about it?

No crime.

Conducting a witch hunt to peg a random crime to a person violates the basic principles of decency. In this case, the act is treason as it seeks to oust a president in a coup.

You Commie fucks are waging a civil war.

You are waging the civil war. You will do anything to divide Americans to save your leaders. Putin and Trump.

He's one to keep an eye on ;)

Says the fucktard commie vomiting "collusion."

The only collusion is between you Communists and Mexico, as I have proven.

Mexico is flooding our country with an underclass of invaders who enrich their nation. The new likely president is unabashedly Communist. He says it is a ‘human right’ for every person in the world to be able to enter the USA illegally. If he’s elected, he wants his people to pour into the USA in even greater numbers. We already catch 50,000 invaders a month and those are the ones we catch.

Andrés Manuel López Obrador declared it a “human right” for all North Americans during a speech this past week, eluniversal.com reported.

He vowed that he would be advocating for all migrants once he wins the July 1 election.

“And soon, very soon — after the victory of our movement — we are going to defend the migrants of the entire American continent and all the migrants of the world who, by necessity have to leave their villages to seek life in the United States,” Obrador said.

“It is a human right that we are going to defend,” he added.

Will the Democrats in this country ever stand up for the USA? They are also colluding to hurt the USA.}

Greatest Threat of Collusion by America's Enemies Is Not From Russia

Few on our side are using the word "collusion" at this point. It's yours now and bellowing it just makes ya look dumb.

Independent Sentinel? Just looked at the stories on their main politics page! :D
Politics Archives - www.independentsentinel.com

Somewhere between Right and EXTREEEEEME Right (but to the left of you ;-)
Independent Sentinel - Media Bias/Fact Check

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

Aww, poor delusional dale, bless your little heart. Now you’re projecting. I’ve been trying to get you to answer why Russia would make such an enormous bribe to a Senator with no CFIUS vote — and you’re the one who’s “ducking, diving and dodging.”

Oh, and thanks for all the ratings boosts.
thumbsup.gif

jpv29d.jpg
Dale isn't a runaway coward is he?

There’s an old Chinese blessing (or curse, depending on the “source”) which says: may you live in interesting times. And interesting times we live in my friends, at least from the news-cycle perspective. If you remember the Mueller investigation, which started almost 2 years ago, well, its aim was to determine whether the Trump campaign colluded with those pesky russkies in what has been largely described by the talking heads in the fake news corporate left-mainstream-media as “Russia Collusion”. Forget about the fact that “collusion” is not illegal, but concentrate on the main issue: Mueller’s DEM filled investigation team was supposed to find out who did what with whom from Russia, or something along these lines. After tens of millions of dollars (taxpayer money obviously) spent on smoke and mirrors, and countless lives ruined by this so-called “independent” investigation (Flynn, Manafort et al), there is zero (as in 0) evidence with regard to any “Russian collusion” in the 2016 campaign. At least on Trump’s part.

And today, the POTUS drew a line in the sand and said: enough is enough. He also stated clearly what many people were already saying from the beginning: Mueller’s investigation is illegal. Here’s from an interview with Rudi Giuliani, Trump’s attorney, who revealed that Donald Trump’s legal team is working at a rebuttal to counter (preemptively) a possible negative report from Mueller’s team:

(Excerpt) Read more at investmentwatchblog.com ...

The President is going to have to take decisive action at some point. By that, I mean firing Sessions, Rosenstein and/or Mueller, and/or shutting down the special prosecutor investigation entirely (which presumably would send ongoing prosecutions to local US Attorney offices, and have Democrats and their lap dog media on a RANT that we have not seen before).

He may be waiting until after the mid-term election. Or he may be waiting until after the horrible Paul Ryan is gone and a new Congress sworn in. He may be waiting to see if the GOP holds the House.. But I don’t think remaining a punching bag and guessing as to Mueller’s intentions is a good strategy.
The one thing the mueller investigation has done is clear trump of any wrong doing
After 16 months, youd think SOMETHING would have happened...The leftist scum are simply punishing anyone they can that was connected to Trump!

Is that what you're basing this on?

Just you want things to be as quick as basketball?

So if "Nothing" happens in a short time, then nothing happened ever?
He's milking a great paying job for him and HUNDREDS OF STAFF is that Hard for your pea brain to comprehend. He better indict within 2 months or he will be gone!
Why 2 months? Benghazi took 4 years. What's the rush?

Forum List

Back