First black candidate to win a statewide race in S. Carolina is..you guess it..REPUBLICAN

Read something. Southern strategy.
Hater dupe.
So where am I wrong, brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich? Thanks for 9/11, the worst wars ever, another corrupt Pub Great World Depression, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Not to mention a disgrace of a Pub Propaganda machine and millions of ignorant zombies. ie, YOU.

Tonight when I voted, I voted for 3 Democrats, and 3 Republicans and the rest from other parties ( I didn't intend to make it 3 and 3 it just worked out that way)

I'd bet my retirement check that you voted straight D. Please tell me again who is brainwashed.

Please deny the democrats started the KKK.
Please deny that Democrats opposed civil rights for blacks for decades.
Please deny that Democrat LBJ said he'd "have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
Please deny that in exchange for votes, blacks are given just enough to remain in poverty.

Also...

Please deny that democrats owned black slaves...

Please deny that democrats wanted to restart the slave trade with Africa...

Please deny that democrats wanted slavery in the states that joined the Union...

Please deny that democrats went to war to keep their slaves....

Please deny that Republicans freed the slaves...after fighting a civil war with the democrats who fought to keep blacks as their slaves....

Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction
Cool.:popcorn:

Hater dupe.
So where am I wrong, brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich? Thanks for 9/11, the worst wars ever, another corrupt Pub Great World Depression, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Not to mention a disgrace of a Pub Propaganda machine and millions of ignorant zombies. ie, YOU.

The hilarity of this absolute moron is historic!
It is pretty entertaining. This fucking retard is actually a teacher. If that doesn't make you home school what will?

Franco is a teacher? Well that makes sense.

Home Ec probably

Hater dupe.

The hilarity of this absolute moron is historic!
It is pretty entertaining. This fucking retard is actually a teacher. If that doesn't make you home school what will?

You have to be kidding me.... That absolute NUT CASE, who can't put a sentence together is a teacher???...PE or lunch monitor!

Great arguments lol...

Billc, both parties used to include both conservatives and liberals. Now they're ideological. You need this explained?

I taught French and history. Also was a businessman. And you are products of the worst bs propaganda machine in our history. Functional morons lol. Your "facts" are all wrong and your talking points are bland bromides no one actually disagrees with....The GOP is for freedom, small government, and hard work. duh, who isn't.

Good for Tim Scott, the ignorant real estate man. Hope he's honest, but I doubt it. Just ambitious.

Last edited:
Please deny the democrats started the KKK.
Please deny that Democrats opposed civil rights for blacks for decades.
Please deny that Democrat LBJ said he'd "have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
Please deny that in exchange for votes, blacks are given just enough to remain in poverty.

Also...

Please deny that democrats owned black slaves...

Please deny that democrats wanted to restart the slave trade with Africa...

Please deny that democrats wanted slavery in the states that joined the Union...

Please deny that democrats went to war to keep their slaves....

Please deny that Republicans freed the slaves...after fighting a civil war with the democrats who fought to keep blacks as their slaves....
ALSO.....

Please deny that the Republican party is the younger of the two parties. Founded in 1854 by anti-slavery expansion activists and modernizers, the Republican Party rose to prominence with the election of Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president.

Democrat vs Republican - Difference and Comparison Diffen

Last edited:
Great arguments lol...

Billc, both parties used to include both conservatives and liberals. Now they're ideological. You need this explained?

I taught French and history. Also was a businessman. And you are products of the worst bs propaganda machine in our history. Functional morons lol. Your "facts" are all wrong and your talking points are bland bromides no one actually disagrees with....The GOP is for freedom, small government, and hard work. duh, who isn't.

Good for Tim Scott, the ignorant real estate man. Hope he's honest, but I doubt it. Just ambitous.

Taught FRENCH.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Permettez-moi s'il vous plaît remettre

Great arguments lol...

Good for Tim Scott, the ignorant real estate man. Hope he's honest, but I doubt it. Just ambitous.
There ya go.

samuel-l-jackson1.jpg

Also, please deny that all those racist Dixiecrats became Republicans, and that the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

Also, please deny that the modern GOP created the "southern strategy".

The Republicans on this thread are being particularly enthusiastic in their attempts to revise history. If they're going into such extreme contortions to hide the actions of their party, they're clearly deeply ashamed of those actions.That's good, they at least still understand that being seen as a racist is shameful, and that their racism needs to be hidden. And that means there's hope that they can eventually recover and rejoin normal society.

Great arguments lol...

gibberish lol, but nice try. de remettre, but remettre is the wrong verb...

Great arguments lol...

gibberish lol, but nice try. de remettre, but remettre is the wrong verb...

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Argue with

English to French Translation

Also, please deny that all those racist Dixiecrats became Republicans, and that the Republicans welcomed them with open arms.

The Republicans on this thread are being particularly enthusiastic in their attempts to revise history. If they're going into such extreme contortions to hide the actions of their party, they're clearly deeply ashamed of those actions.That's good, they at least still understand that being seen as a racist is shameful, and that their racism needs to be hidden. And that means there's hope that they can eventually recover and rejoin normal society.

How many Democrats in Congress changed to Republicans after the C
Speak computer you? lol

What did you do, hire someone to translate the shit you say into understandable English?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction

Big deal.

hush child..you worry about australia....we got this.

I was in South Carolina once, at Fort Jackson.

Did you know they have a building and boulevard named after Strom Thurmond?

I'll bet they have a boulevard named after that lying, plagiarizing, philandering "reverend" michael king, too...well, they probably call it MLK boulevard.

Sure, all denied.

Look, with Mia Love and Tim Scott, the Republicans now outnumber the Democrats in terms of having black politicians elected by white voters.

Sure, all denied.

Look, with Mia Love and Tim Scott, the Republicans now outnumber the Democrats in terms of having black politicians elected by white voters.
Your grasp of history is appalling and represents most of what's wrong with the United States.

You place identity over truth.

Forum List

Back