First black candidate to win a statewide race in S. Carolina is..you guess it..REPUBLICAN

Carb would call this guy a n!gger if he had the balls.

You need to do two things,

1. stop obsessing on race,
2. stop fantasizing about my genitals, you fat perv.

1. You're the one who said this guy wasn't black enough not me
2. I'm 6' tall and weight 205 lbs. At age 43 my doctor tells me I'm in better shape than most men half my age. Army strong.

Really? I said he wasn't black enough?

PS, I don't care about your particulars. I have a girlfriend.

I am betting you ARE a girlfriend....on the down low.

Good to see SC elect a state wide black officer, and it being the GOP makes it even better.

Suck it, Sweetnam and cultsmasher.

Carb would call this guy a n!gger if he had the balls.

You need to do two things,

1. stop obsessing on race,
2. stop fantasizing about my genitals, you fat perv.

1. You're the one who said this guy wasn't black enough not me
2. I'm 6' tall and weight 205 lbs. At age 43 my doctor tells me I'm in better shape than most men half my age. Army strong.

Really? I said he wasn't black enough?

PS, I don't care about your particulars. I have a girlfriend.

if you don't care about my particulars why did you refer to my weight?

What if I said

"hey carb, you're a bottom queer" and then said "no don't bother telling me your straight, I don't care about your particulars"

That would sound stupid , would it not? Why yes, it would.

Then Antares thinks you're a racist.
don't worry about what antares is doing. handle your own business...

:popcorn:

He/She needs to deflect , it has been seriously bitch slapped here.

Again, how many black liberals do you support? how many have you voted for, because not voting for them would make you a racist?

(smile) I support every one of them who has always been who they are, now if you are trying to make my word "support" mean vote for them you are busted again.

We are talking about a Black Man whom you seek to discredit because he doesn't think like you ;)

Let me be VERY clear, were I standing in front of you I'd call you a lying assed racist nigga.
Why?

Because you that's what you are. (and you'd do nothing because you'd know I'd hurt you)

So what's the difference between a liberal disagreeing with a white conservative and disagreeing with a black conservative?

If I think Herman Cain is a clueless asshole, and I think you are a clueless asshole,

what's the difference?
The difference is you bring race into your line of thinking. You base your entire assumption on race for deciding your support. If a black get's outside your comfort zone you label them uncle tom's. Conservatives don't do that.

Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction

Big deal.

I was in South Carolina once, at Fort Jackson.

Did you know they have a building and boulevard named after Strom Thurmond?

Ouch, that has to hurt the dems just a wee bit.

Kind of flies in the face of their fabricated "Republicans are so racist" accusations...

"South Carolina voters have sent Republican Tim Scott back to the U.S. Senate, making him the first black candidate to win a statewide race since just after the Civil War."

"Scott is also the first African-American senator from the South since Reconstruction."

Ouch.

Once again proving that the racists remain firmly on the left.

Tim Scott wins US Senate race and is 1st black to win statewide in SC since Reconstruction
Yes!!! And this is where the Dems put out the klan crap.

You are sooo full of it. Plain and simply, full of it.
This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

There's the Uncle Tom comment we were waiting for.

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Please!!!!!! Deny that. Deny that that is a popular RWnut talking point.

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.

Go ahead and deny that it was white aristocrat democrats that went to war to preserve slavery, go ahead.

Southern Democrats were conservatives. No sane person disputes that.

The Democrat left the conservatives, remember? That's what conservative segregationist Zell Miller said...'I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me.'

Yeah, no shit, the Democratic party threw its Southern conservative segregationist wing overboard...

...and the Republican Party promptly rowed out with the lifeboats.

Read something. Southern strategy.
Hater dupe.
So where am I wrong, brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich? Thanks for 9/11, the worst wars ever, another corrupt Pub Great World Depression, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Not to mention a disgrace of a Pub Propaganda machine and millions of ignorant zombies. ie, YOU.

This sort of supports the old conservative line about how there were blacks who owned slaves.

There's the Uncle Tom comment we were waiting for.

TANKS, NYC!

Really? Do you wish to dispute that conservatives LOVE to point out how there were blacks who owned slaves?

Please!!!!!! Deny that. Deny that that is a popular RWnut talking point.

Go ahead and deny it and I will drown your fat smelly ass in links that prove you wrong, you cow.
Please deny the democrats started the KKK.
Please deny that Democrats opposed civil rights for blacks for decades.
Please deny that Democrat LBJ said he'd "have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years."
Please deny that in exchange for votes, blacks are given just enough to remain in poverty.

Hater dupe.
So where am I wrong, brainwashed chumps of the greedy idiot rich? Thanks for 9/11, the worst wars ever, another corrupt Pub Great World Depression, and 5 years of mindless obstruction. Not to mention a disgrace of a Pub Propaganda machine and millions of ignorant zombies. ie, YOU.

The hilarity of this absolute moron is historic!

Hater dupe.

The hilarity of this absolute moron is historic!
It is pretty entertaining. This fucking retard is actually a teacher. If that doesn't make you home school what will?

Forum List

Back