First "rat" to jump the Trumptitanic....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, we are talking about the disgraced Flynn who.....as he himself once stated......no one would be asking and opting for immunity if one were not guilty.

Who will be next, Page, Manafort, Stone?

I agree with his tweet 100%. This is a major witch hunt that is about to backfire in the best interest for Donald J. Trump, our divine glorious President of the United States of America. General Flynn is about to turn the tables upside down on Obama, whom he worked for and was fired by him.

Twitter

Considering he made a lot of hay out of the Hillary/obama Benghazi witch hunt, Trump is getting his just comeuppance.

Of course, we are talking about the disgraced Flynn who.....as he himself once stated......no one would be asking and opting for immunity if one were not guilty.

Hey, has anyone heard anymore about the "deal" Flynn wants to make in exchange for his testimony before the committee?

The accusations are flying, the theories are floating, the investigations are rolling, the bullshit is spinning.

Just as with Obama & Clinton, get back to me when the indictments are handed down.

People are confusing wishful thinking with crystal ball-gazing, as usual.
OMG that post just made me seasick.

The accusations are flying, the theories are floating, the investigations are rolling, the bullshit is spinning.

Just as with Obama & Clinton, get back to me when the indictments are handed down.

People are confusing wishful thinking with crystal ball-gazing, as usual.
I agree that there are no indictments yet. Fun's just starting.

The accusations are flying, the theories are floating, the investigations are rolling, the bullshit is spinning. Just as with Obama & Clinton, get back to me when the indictments are handed down. People are confusing wishful thinking with crystal ball-gazing, as usual. .
I agree that there are no indictments yet. Fun's just starting.
I voted against Trump, but I have to admit I hope this stuff isn't true. This country is looking wobbly enough right now, plus, we'd have to start wondering about other things Russia has done within our political system.

No...he just understands what happened to Scooter Libby....a guy who didn't do anything wrong till the federal prosecutor trapped him with a mistatement.......moron...

I agree with his tweet 100%. This is a major witch hunt that is about to backfire in the best interest for Donald J. Trump, our divine glorious President of the United States of America. General Flynn is about to turn the tables upside down on Obama, whom he worked for and was fired by him.

Twitter

images

1. Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!
    Next step for Hillary.
    Thread by: TheGreatGatsby, Nov 8, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: The Rubber Room

2. Thread
    Lock Her Up
    Along with larsky, gt, and pillars piss because we can now prosecute stupidity as a crime. I'm working on my pardon list for the rest of you...
    Thread by: Ricky LIbtardo, Nov 9, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: The Flame Zone

3. Thread
    Lock Her Up
    Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton From.people.feeling the Bern This fall will be epic!!!
    Thread by: buckeye45_73, Jul 24, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: Politics

4. Thread
    Orange Jesus Won't Lock Her Up
    ...fans chanted it over and over again at huge campaign rallies: “Lock her up!” But on Tuesday, Mr. Trump essentially said: “never mind,”...
    Thread by: pillars, Nov 22, 2016, 168 replies, in forum: The Flame Zone

5. Thread
    Lock Her The F*ck Up Already. Do it!
    Brother Nat (a Jewish American patriot) weighs in! [MEDIA]
    Thread by: Snouter, Nov 5, 2016, 2 replies, in forum: Politics

6. Thread
    Instead of "lock her up", it's gonna be "meh, let her go".
    This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her...
    Thread by: ABikerSailor, Nov 22, 2016, 166 replies, in forum: Politics

7. Thread
    The "Oh Shit" Moment: Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena! LOCK HER UP!!!
    zero hedge ^ | 9/2/16 | tyler durden The story of how Hillary's "personal" emails came to be deleted using, the now infamous, BleachBit is quite...
    Thread by: Vigilante, Sep 2, 2016, 11 replies, in forum: Politics

8. Thread
    Hillary Cancels Last Public Event Because Crowd Yelled “Lock Her Up”
    ...she abruptly canceled. Why? Because the crowd was chanting “Lock her up!” The New York Times featured a photo of Hillary Clinton being...
    Thread by: Vigilante, Nov 1, 2016, 1 replies, in forum: Politics

9. Thread
    Dem Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Violated The Logan Act: Lock Her Up!
    The Logan Act: "Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly...
    Thread by: easyt65, Jan 26, 2017, 14 replies, in forum: Politics

10. Thread
    President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!
    she's goin to jail, folks, she's goin to jail! Trump taps Sessions for AG
    Thread by: basquebromance, Nov 18, 2016, 692 replies, in forum: Politics

11. Thread
    LOCK HER UP! Hillary Clinton told the FBI she didn't think drone strike plans were classified??!!!
    news dot vice ^ | 9-2-16 | Leopold Some of the classified information Hillary Clinton discussed in emails sent on her private server appears to...
    Thread by: Vigilante, Sep 2, 2016, 0 replies, in forum: Politics

12. Post
    Lock up hillary? Don't forget Aunt Barry and Uncle Michelle
    Obama committed a federal felony with his two amnesties that encouraged illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US...
    Post by: ShootSpeeders, Nov 9, 2016 in forum: Politics

13. Thread
    Attorney General who was bought off by Trump chants "Lock her Up"
    ...general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report She chants lock her up and seals in the irony with talks about being against "Washington" from...
    Thread by: ClosedCaption, Jul 21, 2016, 20 replies, in forum: Politics

14. Thread
    My favorite part of the TRUMP rally last night: LOCK HER UP
    It never gets old. Hah! TRUMP CROWD Chants “Lock Her Up!” for a Full Minute at TRUMP Nashville Rally! (VIDEO)
    Thread by: Smedley VonBuren, Mar 16, 2017, 25 replies, in forum: Politics

15. Thread
    Crowd boos, chants " Lock her up" as Hillary announced at inauguration
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-as-hillary-announced-at-inauguration.564535/

The Trumpsters’ “cover-ups” are amateurish as compared to Nixon’s. Tricky-Dick had, at least, some friends in congress, but our beloved orange charlatan has alienated virtually everyone EXCEPT his “loyal” and mindless acolytes on these forums.

Wow...like the tenth thread on this.

Attention seeking again?

images

Next step for Hillary.

2. Thread
    Lock Her Up
    Along with larsky, gt, and pillars piss because we can now prosecute stupidity as a crime. I'm working on my pardon list for the rest of you...

3. Thread
    Lock Her Up
    Bernie Sanders Supporters Chant ‘Lock Her Up’ in Philadelphia Protest Against Clinton From.people.feeling the Bern This fall will be epic!!!

4. Thread
    ...fans chanted it over and over again at huge campaign rallies: “Lock her up!” But on Tuesday, Mr. Trump essentially said: “never mind,”...

5. Thread

6. Thread
    This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her...

7. Thread
    The "Oh Shit" Moment: Hillary Wiped Her Server With BleachBit Despite Subpoena! LOCK HER UP!!!
    zero hedge ^ | 9/2/16 | tyler durden The story of how Hillary's "personal" emails came to be deleted using, the now infamous, BleachBit is quite...

8. Thread
    ...she abruptly canceled. Why? Because the crowd was chanting “Lock her up!” The New York Times featured a photo of Hillary Clinton being...

9. Thread
    The Logan Act: "Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly...

10. Thread
    President Trump selects Jeff Sessions for Attorney General...next step: Lock Her Up!

11. Thread
    LOCK HER UP! Hillary Clinton told the FBI she didn't think drone strike plans were classified??!!!
    news dot vice ^ | 9-2-16 | Leopold Some of the classified information Hillary Clinton discussed in emails sent on her private server appears to...

12. Post
    Obama committed a federal felony with his two amnesties that encouraged illegals to live here in violation of section 1324 of title 8 of the US...

13. Thread
    ...general who dropped Trump U. inquiries: report She chants lock her up and seals in the irony with talks about being against "Washington" from...

14. Thread
    It never gets old. Hah! TRUMP CROWD Chants “Lock Her Up!” for a Full Minute at TRUMP Nashville Rally! (VIDEO)

15. Thread
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/threa...-as-hillary-announced-at-inauguration.564535/

Attention seeking again?

Just a friendly reminder of reality for "forgetful" right wingers....

Attention seeking again?

images

Next step for Hillary.

2. Thread
    Lock Her Up

3. Thread
    Lock Her Up

4. Thread

5. Thread

6. Thread

7. Thread

8. Thread

9. Thread

10. Thread

11. Thread

12. Post

13. Thread

14. Thread

15. Thread

You spent a good deal of time on something I don't give a shit about.

But it kept you busy and out of people's hair

his attorneys statement-
Flynn lawyer: Client wants assurances against 'witch-hunt' prosecution
Flynn lawyer: Client wants assurances against 'witch-hunt' prosecution

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch-hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution,'' attorney Robert Kelner said in a written statement.

Describing his client as the target of "unsubstantiated public demands by members of congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated.

And considering some Dems mentioned a never used law from 1799, to possibly prosecute for what other politicians, including Hillary's campaign, has done for years, is enough reason for a diligent attorney to do so in this witch hunt.

And here is Hillary's campaign manager and his business within Russia-

This email has also been verified by Google DKIM2048-bit RSA key

Fwd: It's out there
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2015-04-29 13:47 Subject: Fwd: It's out there

Fyi Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: *From:* Tony Carrk <[email protected]> *Date:* April 29, 2015 at 11:25:34 AM EDT *To:* Jennifer Palmieri <[email protected]>, Brian Fallon < [email protected]> *Subject:* *It's out there* Firm Co-Founded By Hillary’s Campaign Chair Lobbies For Russia’s Uranium One

WikiLeaks
Shop Donate Submit
Return to search

Fwd: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule
From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2014-01-07 07:30 Subject: Fwd: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule
Way above my pay grade. Take a look from Mark. Begin forwarded message: > From: Mark Solakian <[email protected]> > Date: January 6, 2014 at 13:02:34 EST > To: Eryn Sepp <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> > Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]> > Subject: RE: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule > > Eryn, > > Thanks for sending this set of documents and the original stock option agreement document that John found (and which we did not have in our files probably due to administrative oversight at our end which I will explain further). > > First, with respect to the stock option agreement, there is a discrepancy in the stated vesting schedule between the one John signed back in 2011 and the one I sent to Bob which you sent back to me signed. This first document shows a 3 year vesting schedule and the current one shows a 4 year schedule. Accordingly, I dug back further and confirm that the original terms were for a 4 year vesting schedule of which John was ¾ vested (this reflects what John actually exercised – i.e. 75,000 out of 100,000 options). The 4 year schedule is reflected in the “offer” letter which our previous CEO sent to John and John signed and sent back. It is also reflected in the Board minutes where John’s grant was approved. Please see the attachments for reference. The good news is that I think John understands these options to be 4 year vesting and that his exercise of 75,000 shares is correct. The original stock option agreement with the erroneous 3 year vesting was sent and signed in error due to scrivener’s error by the folks at Joule who were handling this at the time (based on what I can tell, this was prepared by a junior finance person who left the company several years ago). Bob and John Cobb and I can brainstorm on how to deal with this discrepancy – maybe some sort of acknowledgement by the Company and John Podesta that the first version was signed in error. > > Second, it is my understanding that John transferred the resulting 75,000 common shares from the option exercise to the Leonidio LLC. As such, we would need to edit the Transfer of Share Agreement to reflect the transfer of 75,000 common shares to the LLC. The LLC would also sign a form of joinder agreement covering the common shares tying them to the provisions of the 2007 Stock Plan. I am comfortable with correcting the applicable page to the Transfer Agreement to reflect the common shares as we assemble the final documentation package. I think the LLC would need to sign a form of joinder agreement with regard to the 75,000 common shares – which I hope you can help coordinate. I think Bob and John Cobb have the final documents on their system with the Podesta/LLC particulars and I can edit them if they can send to me. Everything is dated January 3, 2014 as intended. > > Perhaps Bob or John Cobb can jump in with their thoughts on how they would like to proceed. > > Thank you, > > Mark > > Excerpt of BOD Minutes, 12/22/2010: (the vesting language begins at the bottom of page 2 and continues to the top of page 3; Exhibit with option grant list is on page 4.) > Excerpt - 2010.12.22 - BOD Minutes.pdf > > Offer Letter: > Podesta; offer letter to join BOD.pdf > > Mark C. Solakian, Esq. > Senior Vice President and General Counsel > Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc. > 18 Crosby Drive > Bedford, MA 01730 > Tel: 781-533-9106 > Fax: 617-500-9660 > [email protected] > www.jouleunlimited.com > > From: Eryn Sepp [mailto:[email protected]] > Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 8:45 PM > To: Mark Solakian > Cc: [email protected]; '[email protected]' > Subject: Podesta Outstanding Docs for Joule > > Hi Gents-- > > John asked me to send you these remaining documents that believe we hadn’t yet transmitted. Sorry if this is a repeat—closing up shop has been hectic. > > Attached is: > Resignation Letter > Representation Letter > Joinder Agreement > Transfer of Share Agreement > Stock Options Agreement & Exercise Notice > > Do let us know if anything isn’t complete? > > Thanks! > Eryn > > Eryn M. Sepp | Special Assistant to the Chair > Center for American Progress & Center for American Progress Action Fund > 1333 H St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, D.C. 20005 > Office: (202) 481-8128 | [email protected] | [email protected] > > ** This email will not be functioning after Jan 5, 2014. Please take note of my gmail ** > > > > > ______________________________________________________________________ > Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Joule Unlimited, Inc., 18 Crosby Drive, Bedford, Massachusetts, USA, and/or its affiliates that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system. > ______________________________________________________________________ > This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service. > For more information please visit Endpoint & Hybrid Cloud Security | Symantec > ______________________________________________________________________

Hey, has anyone heard anymore about the "deal" Flynn wants to make in exchange for his testimony before the committee?

Forum List

Back