Five states are down to only one abortion provider. So where are all those coat-hange

One of the states with only one abortion provider left is Mississippi:

av56xi.jpg

State Facts About Abortion: Mississippi

According to the New York-based Guttmacher Institute, which compiles reproductive-health data, more than 90 percent of Mississippi women live outside of Hinds County, where the Jackson clinic is located. Most residents already obtain abortions outside the state: in 2007, 63 percent did.

Mississippi May Be First U.S. State With No Abortion Clinic - Bloomberg

The Straight Dope: Before Roe v. Wade, did 10,000 women a year die from illegal abortions?
In Aborting America (1979) Nathanson writes: "In NARAL we generally emphasized the drama of the individual case, not the mass statistics, but when we spoke of the latter it was always '5,000 to 10,000 deaths a year.' I confess that I knew the figures were totally false, and I suppose the others did too if they stopped to think of it. But in the 'morality' of our revolution, it was a useful figure, widely accepted, so why go out of our way to correct it with honest statistics?"

Better late than never. For 1972, the last full year before Roe, the federal Centers for Disease Control reported that 39 women died due to illegal abortion. (The death total for all abortions, including legal ones, was 88.)

"...if they stopped to think of it."

No shit. This forum would be much better if more people stopped to think about the crap they blindly parrot.

Don't want a baby don't have sex.

It is completely unrealistic to expect people to forgo sex. Not even Catholic priests have managed to pull that off.

Nearly half of all abortions are the result of not using any kind of birth control during the sexual act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. So a big part of the solution is, "Don't want a baby? Use birth control."

Another fifth of all abortions are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Just by improving the proper use of birth control, we could significantly reduce the number of abortions to the point where abortions become much less socially acceptable.

They can frikken drive to another state to kill their offspring

they found the time to make it they can find a way to kill it

why are we the people suppose to ACCOMMODATE the killing of children for their convenience...?

sick

It is completely unrealistic to expect people to forgo sex. Not even Catholic priests have managed to pull that off.

Nearly half of all abortions are the result of not using any kind of birth control during the sexual act which led to the unwanted pregnancy. So a big part of the solution is, "Don't want a baby? Use birth control."

Another fifth of all abortions are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Just by improving the proper use of birth control, we could significantly reduce the number of abortions to the point where abortions become much less socially acceptable.

True enough. I guess I expected most people to take responsibility for the children they create. Me and the wife have had 4 unexpected pregnancies but the thought of abortion NEVER popped into our heads. This will probably be our last if its a boy. I just can't fathom how someone can just kill a baby that's half of them! Its just unbelievable to me someone can do that.

True enough. I guess I expected most people to take responsibility for the children they create. Me and the wife have had 4 unexpected pregnancies but the thought of abortion NEVER popped into our heads. This will probably be our last if its a boy. I just can't fathom how someone can just kill a baby that's half of them! Its just unbelievable to me someone can do that.

It is difficult for me to comprehend, as well.

please clairify what the subject of the thread is.

I don't want to break the rules and Im not sure

LMAO!1
like the rules matter to you!

you only wanted an excuse to post the same tired link; that doesnt even say what you claim it does

idiot

you are off subject.

I am not the subject of this thread.

should I report your post?
Silly girl....With your constant yammering, misspellings, inability to write in complete sentences using proper grammar and your propensity to post on the actual subject matter of the thread, make it about you..
The subject matter of this thread is obvious.
There are 5 states with just one abortion provider.
Here's another crisis..
Ob-Gyn Shortage Is Going to Get Worse | Pregnancy Health Care | LiveScience
The cost of malpractice insurance and the parade of litigants into civil courts is causing good doctors to get out of the baby business.

There are two key issues where the numbers in the middle who secretly support or oppose are being misunderstood. Each issue damages each party respectively. They are:

1. The gay marriage issue where a tidal wave in the middle secretly oppose it and will vote that way and

2. The abortion issue and the tidal wave in the middle who secretly support it and will vote that way.

If either one of the two parties figure this out and makes necessary corrections, they will sweep this Fall and 2016. If they don't, they will be entering a crap shoot this Fall and 2016.

ie: whichever party allows its fringe ideologues to run the show, that party will lose to the other. Gay marriage is a fringe platform. Banning abortion [and forcing women to perform it on themselves because they will] is a fringe platform.

These are not issues in which decide Presidential elections. Not anymore.

that is the result of this policy.

they have to leave to receive legal medical procedures

should women have to leave a state to receive legal medical care?

To murder a baby? Nope. They shouldn't be allowed to do it to begin with. Its really very very simple. Don't want a baby don't have sex. If you NEVER want a baby get sterilized. :) EVERYTHING has consequences.

Yes..There are consequences.
"Don't have sex" is unrealistic..
Should read, "don't have unprotected sex"...

I believe the OP wants to see coat hanger abortions or at least believes they hold parades or news paper announcements for it

I thought you got a hard on for every abortion done. It's progress towards guilt free hedonistic sex...woooohooooo......have you don't a tranny lately?

"Some dozen cilnics in Texas have stopped providing abortions. The result is a disturbing rise in self-induced abortions — only instead of resorting to coat hangers, women are using medication:

Some women resort to self-induced medication abortions with the ulcer drug misoprostol, widely used in Latin America to terminate early pregnancies. Though it is available only by prescription in the United States, misoprostol can easily be purchased at pharmacies across the border in Mexico or at flea markets in the Valley. WWHM saw about one failed misoprostol self-induced abortion a day."

Ulcer drugs are the new coat hangers: how Texas’s draconian new abortion law encourages women to take dangerous risks with their health by Kathleen Geier | Political Animal | The Washington Monthly

I believe the OP wants to see coat hanger abortions or at least believes they hold parades or news paper announcements for it

I thought you got a hard on for every abortion done. It's progress towards guilt free hedonistic sex...woooohooooo......have you don't a tranny lately?

Thats your first problem right there

Nowadays they use unregulated drugs sold on the black market to induce a miscarriage.

Drugs that self-induce are popping up a flea markets in these state.

Congrats, GOPs, now it's easier to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

You're idiotic laws have had an unintended consequence and created a new and unsafe market.

Nowadays they use unregulated drugs sold on the black market to induce a miscarriage.

Drugs that self-induce are popping up a flea markets in these state.

Congrats, GOPs, now it's easier to terminate an unwanted pregnancy.

You're idiotic laws have had an unintended consequence and created a new and unsafe market.
Then take some responsibility for your actions or teach the baby murderers to do so. They deserve the death penalty not their babies.

Forum List

Back