Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

We believe in facts. The republican believes in conspiracies.
Facts like Russia collusion? Jewish space lasers? Safe and effective? "Dont Say Gay" bill? Mostly peaceful? Smollet? COVID came from wet markets? Golden showers? Hunters laptop is russian disinformation? Trump stole nuclear secrets? Inflation Reduction Act? Trumps "very fine people"? All mexicans are rapists?

I mean i can go on and on with just the past few years alone. :dunno:

Last edited:
Has our military sunk so low that it cannot pinpoint and take charge of such a spy satellite? I remember decades ago, the military (and media) being on site as the first space shuttle capsules arrived back on earth. Even then, they had no problems in locating and being at the ready as each one splashed down over the period of at first a few years, and then a few months. I also remember being amazed that they could find such an object in the big vast oceans.
We have been fed a major dose of b.s. from the beginning on this security encroachment on our nation. Everyone from the Secretary of Defense, Lloyd J. Austin, to the Secretary of Homeland Security, Alejandro Mayorkas, and Biden, the pretend Commander in Chief should step down over such failures!
Our nation has never before been governed (controlled?) by such traitors within the Biden administration (not inept—for this is deliberate) as “leaders” since it’s founding. Even many of those who made policy mistakes before at least had the excuse of lack of knowledge or incorrect information for their mistakes. With this crew, you know it is pure evilness and their hate of America and all it stands for. We truly have traitors in our midst!

iu

Yes he is. The only reason they shot it down now is because of the publicity. If not for that they would have left the thing up there.
Newsflash. There were Chinese balloons flying over sensitive sites during the Trump Admin. Never heard of them being shot down

Sigh

46 U.S. Code § 80104 - Salvaging operations by foreign vessels​

(a)Prohibition.—
Except as provided in this section or section 80105 of this title, a foreign vessel may not, under penalty of forfeiture, engage in salvaging operations on the Atlantic or Pacific coast of the United States, in any portion of the Great Lakes or their connecting or tributary waters, including any portion of the Saint Lawrence River through which the international boundary line extends, or in territorial waters of the United States on the Gulf of Mexico.

why is this even being discussed.

US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There – Proper Salvage Vessel Won’t Be There For Days​

Sure, china is going to invade US waters and just happened to have a salvage team sitting off Myrtle Beach :abgg2q.jpg:

And Biden didn’t shoot down a spy balloon until after it crossed the country and spied on us, that is incompetent. How in the hell did we vote these two clowns into office. The two parties are a joke and we need to look for better choices. We are an embarrassment to the world.

We didn't vote those clowns into office. They were installed by way of fraud.

At least #51 on my list of treasonous Biden offenses. If they don't get this balloon and it sinks or it falls into China's hands first, all bets are off on who our government and military are working for anymore.
You're a Russian troll.

And anyone who believes gateway pundit is an assclown.

It is an indicator of idiocy, seeing who starts posts with this source. The OP certainly qualifies.

China had balloons flying over sensitive areas during the Trump Admin...

You're a Russian troll.

And anyone who believes gateway pundit is an assclown.

It is an indicator of idiocy, seeing who starts posts with this source. The OP certainly qualifies.

Anybody who believed the upside down Bible lie is an assclown, BibleBoy.

Forum List

Back