Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

China had balloons flying over sensitive areas during the Trump Admin...
Good grief you guys are so predictable....Only when Biden screws up the response, only when Biden embarrasses himself in the face of a provocative act, do prog libs come out with the narrative, "well, it happened under Trump too!" .... You people are a joke...

why is this even being discussed.

US Military Fears China May Reach Balloon Wreckage Before They Can Get There – Proper Salvage Vessel Won’t Be There For Days​

Gateway Pundit? 😂😂😂 The balloon went down off Myrtle Beach, SC. Go back to chemtrails.

I said it in another post and I'll say it again here.That ballon was allowed to surveil our military/nuclear installations. If not, it would have been shot down when it first entered our air space. Plenty of open sea and remote,unpopulated land mass there. Worrying about civilian casualties was just a cover.There is an end game here and I'm not quite sure what it is. But to say the Chinese may recover it before us just confirms it for me.

Some idiot told me that not wearing a mask attributed to the decline in Chinese/US relations.It appears to me our relationship with the Chicoms is a little more cozier than we are led to believe.

The Pentagon is not asking for your advice.

Good grief you guys are so predictable....Only when Biden screws up the response, only when Biden embarrasses himself in the face of a provocative act, do prog libs come out with the narrative, "well, it happened under Trump too!" .... You people are a joke...
Did Trump have them shot down? No?

Oh

I'm wondering WHY this act of war isn't being addressed.

Oh, thats right..................the Chinese spies are already in the White House.

View attachment 753989

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.
He called both leaders "fierce," adding that Xi is "smart" to rule China with an "iron fist."

How do you know? You didn’t even know it happened till you were told today.

Fuck off

Right, I knew nothing about it.

A senior US defense official said Saturday there were three instances during the Trump administration when China briefly flew a surveillance balloon over the continental United States.

The “PRC (People's Republic of China) government surveillance balloons transited the continental United States briefly at least three times during the prior administration and once that we know of at the beginning of this administration, but never for this duration of time,” the defense official said.

Mark Esper, the former Secretary of Defense under President Donald Trump, told 'CNN This Morning’ on Friday that he was “surprised” by the Pentagon’s statement that similar incidents had happened during the Trump administration.

Now fuck off troll.

Finally, Biden got off his arse and did something. Finally.

Enjoy your hysteria.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania, Donald Trump praised Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping.
He called both leaders "fierce," adding that Xi is "smart" to rule China with an "iron fist."

But Trump! But Trump! But Trump!

Is this all you leftists can do, try to change the topic when we point out your leaders failures?

Well... they have one.... and Biden just allowed it to hover over strategic bases in about 7 states... what if it was Trump in office... and a Russian spy balloon?... what would you say then?...

You can't steer balloons.

after it took pics of all of our military installations and missile silos so they can be targeted.

You can't steer balloons, but the Chinese sure got you going.

You can't steer balloons, but the Chinese sure got you going.

this balloon very likely had a steering system based on its path across the USA, it did not follow the path of the prevailing winds, but deviated NW to SE. probably had compressed air jets for steering, but we will never know since Biden had it shot down over water and its now on the bottom of the Atlantic.

This just proves how dumb the Chinese are.

Imagine spending all that money on a spy balloon and flying it over Montana, Idaho, and South Carolina...? What the fuck is there to spy on?

Were they trying to see how the rednecks spent their time?🤣

Forum List

Back