Floating a Trial Balloon….Literally

I'm wondering WHY this act of war isn't being addressed.

Oh, thats right..................the Chinese spies are already in the White House.

jinping-kamala-harris-joe-biden-barack-obama-on-leashes-dog.jpg

Great work. I’ve always respected the office of the presidency so well done President Biden well done America.

As for China we were allies in World War II and perhaps the most important time in all of history ….let’s try and get along with each other find a way.
The balloon travel across the continent before it was shot down! How is that great work? Would not great work be, say, shooting down the balloon before it crossed into American airspace?

And another thing..............HOW do they know it's from China?????
And WHY weren't the navy deployed to find the ship they came from and sink it????

Oh, thats right........I keep forgetting................
their spies are already in the White House.

We tracked it. Plus the fact that China admitted it was theirs.

You people are helluva stupid. China has over 500 satellites in orbit, you think they need a balloon to spy on the US?
Well... they have one.... and Biden just allowed it to hover over strategic bases in about 7 states... what if it was Trump in office... and a Russian spy balloon?... what would you say then?...

Well... they have one.... and Biden just allowed it to hover over strategic bases in about 7 states... what if it was Trump in office... and a Russian spy balloon?... what would you say then?...

Trump would have never allowed it to get into American waters, much less over land.............much less 3/4 across the nation................much, much less taking photos of military bases.

Trump would have never allowed it to get into American waters, much less over land.............much less 3/4 across the nation................much, much less taking photos of military bases.
President Trump is a real American President. That's why the corrupt political elitist nabobniks in both parties hate him.

I would say the same damn thing. Why the fawk would Russia need a damn balloon? You people are a damn trip. On one hand, while Biden has sold out to the Chinese, so why the sam hell would they even need a damn "balloon" to conduct surveillance? Wouldn't the bought Biden give them everything they need? Do you dumbshits not even think about what you are saying. Look, either Biden is bought by the Chinese and they don't need no damn balloon, or he is not bought by the Chinese and they are so incompetent with their satellites that they have to utilize a flippin damn balloon, a la WWII. I am here to tell you neither one makes a bit of damn sense.

Forum List

Back