Flordia Man Murders Door To Door Salesman For Stepping On His Property

have yall gone fucking crazy this is not the mother fucking wild west......the dude walks over gives a kill shot? have yall just been watching too many gangster movies? killing someone who is walking off your property? o wait wait....he shots him once...the guy is certainly no longer a threat ...then he gives him the kill shot?

fuck me......am i the only one that just finds this crazy? i am a gun owner.....but this is just one toke over the damned line....

and if you dont see that.....you really need some fucking help....

fuck yeah it's crazy but no one should have to defend it. Dumb ass OP thinks the guy represents someone other than himself because it fits his agenda.

Yeah, the OP is always posting like a nut job.

***BREAKING*** Roop to plead not guilty claiming self defense:

"CAPE CORAL, Fla. - 52 Year old Kenneth Roop sits in a jail cell tonight accused of shooting to death 30 year old door to door meat salesman Nick Rainey Wednesday afternoon. Roop's lawyer says his client will be pleading not guilty.

"Not guilty plea will be entered right away along with the demand for all evidence," said Attorney John Musca.

According to the Cape Police probable cause affadavit, the shooting happened after Rainey was leaving Roop's home trying to sell him meat products. One witness did not hear yelling or or that there was a problem before Roop first shot Rainey in the shoulder, then in the head while Rainey was on the ground wounded at the end of Roop's driveway. We asked Roop's lawyer if this was accurate."

Kenneth Roop's lawyer says his client is not guilty - WFTX-TV Fort Myers/Naples, FL

I've got a sinking feeling "stand your ground" is going to come up, and this nutcase may walk,..

How many people were offed in Chicago last night over a pair of tennis shoes?

Or is your outrage over senseless death selective?

Clearly it is. Gangs murdering over tennis shoes, or even killing a pizza delivery since the two teens had no money are the norm and it is politically incorrect to even discuss minority violence. You should know better.

As to the constant comments from libtards like, "This sounds like a tea party member, blah, blah, blah...", they need to remember that it's the occupoopers who assault, steal, rape and kill. Idiots can't keep that straight. No arrests of tea party people for violence, but that doesn't stop them from spitting out the Daily KO talking points on demand.

They want gun control. There would be riots if the country's attention was focused on the inner city gangs. They want to pick white crazies, like the dark-skinned Zimmerman, and then petend that it's only the right who are irresponsible, cold-blooded murderous idiots when we all know the statistics clearly show otherwise.

What is alarming is that people actually think theft justifies killing. Personal danger may justify a self-defense reaction resulting in death for the attacker, but killing someone expressly because they steal is Medieval at best.

One of the main reasons I stopped carrying a firearm was the idea that everywhere I was, there was a gun. It did not guarantee I would be the one to use it. And at exactly what point does one produce the weapon? And who else might have one and whom might they shoot, seeing another firearm? It gets pretty complicated and pretty scary pretty quickly. In reality, the probability of 'needing' a gun is so low that the constant presence is unnecessary.

What is alarming is that people actually think theft justifies killing. Personal danger may justify a self-defense reaction resulting in death for the attacker, but killing someone expressly because they steal is Medieval at best.

One of the main reasons I stopped carrying a firearm was the idea that everywhere I was, there was a gun. It did not guarantee I would be the one to use it. And at exactly what point does one produce the weapon? And who else might have one and whom might they shoot, seeing another firearm? It gets pretty complicated and pretty scary pretty quickly. In reality, the probability of 'needing' a gun is so low that the constant presence is unnecessary.

Try breaking in my truck and see what happens.

You sound like the guy this thread is about,...

You sound like a complete fucking moron...

Moron walking on someones property is different from breaking into their property. You sound like one of those anti gun criminals who want every citizen disarmed.

This guy sounds like a first class card carrying teabagger.

"A man in Cape Coral, Florida on Wednesday was arrested for shooting and killing an unarmed door-to-door salesman on his property.

Kenneth Bailey Roop, 52, has been charged with second-degree murder for killing 30-year-old Nicholas Rainey.

A co-worker who witnessed the shooting said Rainey had knocked on Roop’s door, but received no answer. While Rainey was walking down the drive-way, Roop pulled up in his pickup truck and asked why Rainey was at his house. Rainey explained that he was selling steak and seafood. The witness said Roop then pulled out a black handgun and shot Rainey. As Rainey lay on the ground, Roop fired another bullet into the back of his head.

Roop later told police that he shot Rainey in the head “for effect” and that he had three no trespassing signs on his property. Roop said he feared for his life.

“I’m not going to give him the chance to do something to me,” he told police. “I was in fear."

I bet he's going to claim "stand your ground"

Florida man kills door-to-door salesman: I

If that story is accurate then he was out of line for shooting the guy. Yea, it was pretty stupid for the salesman to go onto a property with signs saying "no tresspassing" but when he explained himself he should of just let em go.

Sounds like the asshole was having a bad day and took it out on this guy.

I can feel the fear driping off the right wingers here...
They sympathize with the murderer because he "said" he was fearful.

A sad thing for fear to be the primary driver in ones life.

What fear? I am not nor are my rights accountable for someone who makes a decisions to shoot someone else.

I can feel the lack of intellect dripping from your posts. I 'fear' you are nothing more than a whining member of the herd.

As well as amoral and unethical. Typical left wing... if it wasn't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

This must be another one of those non-partisan, independent posts you pretend to be all about. :eusa_eh:

Here's the difference between me and you hacks. If it had been Fox that deliberately ran a false story about a gunman, I would have hammered Fox, not excused them and called it a 'mistake'. That is non-partisan, independent thinking. You don't recognize it because you aren't capable of that kind of thought process. You're just another driveling hack.

Show us one thread where you ever "hammered" fox news.

which one of you rah rah dumb fucks want this guy living next door to you?

In a teabagger community, he's likely considered the nicest and most well respected person in the neighborhood. Especially after this, he'd be considered a hero by murdering an unarmed person in cold blood. Or "defending himself" in their eyes.

how do you know the shooter was not an Obama voter and member of the NAACP?

This must be another one of those non-partisan, independent posts you pretend to be all about. :eusa_eh:

Here's the difference between me and you hacks. If it had been Fox that deliberately ran a false story about a gunman, I would have hammered Fox, not excused them and called it a 'mistake'. That is non-partisan, independent thinking. You don't recognize it because you aren't capable of that kind of thought process. You're just another driveling hack.

Show us one thread where you ever "hammered" fox news.

I've slammed crap reporting from both sides on numerous occasions.... and you are welcome to search the forum to find them... but I don't spoon feed morons. You should be grown up enough to feed your own intellect... assuming you have an intellect.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back