florida blocks african studies

african studies meaning crt

all states should do this. we need to go back to teaching children how to learn not hate each other. reading, writing, math etc...

There is nothing wrong with African American studies. We should be educated on how African Americans have been treated in this country. It gives America a well-deserved black eye. Florida is a hotbed of racism. The new home of the KKK.

we wuz kangs.jpg

There is nothing wrong with African American studies. We should be educated on how African Americans have been treated in this country. It gives America a well-deserved black eye. Florida is a hotbed of racism. The new home of the KKK.

Everything that you have written is patently false.
But, you be you.

african studies meaning crt

all states should do this. we need to go back to teaching children how to learn not hate each other. reading, writing, math etc...
Duh…
Who doesn’t know that black history is irrelevant? :dunno:

There definitely were blacks in FL history. :dunno:

As I've always said, they've been here since the very beginning.
They were co beginning

The American experience is a shared experience
America has and will always evolved together.

E Pluribus Unum

The American experience is a shared experience
America has and will always evolved together.

E Pluribus Unum

When have white people been enslaved in this country? When did white people experience segregation? I don't believe in sugarcoating. The good and the bad should be taught. This is not North Korea although this is what Republicans want to turn this country into.

When have white people been enslaved in this country? When did white people experience segregation? I don't believe in sugarcoating. The good and the bad should be taught. This is not North Korea although this is what Republicans want to turn this country into.
My point exactly. :clap2:

Forum List

Back