Florida Man Sentenced To 5 Years After Attacking 6 Officers On Jan. 6

Because I've seen the bodycam. It's horrendous.

Yeah, it was an arrest gone bad and the bad cop who did the bad arrest should have been held accountable.

But he wasn't because the people are afraid to hold the police accountable.

You assume malice though, and that just shows you are an idiot.

He was tried by a jury of his peers and acquitted. And since it didn't have the publicity of the Floyd thing he probaby actually got a fair trial.

And oh, they guy shot was white.

If that were the case, you wouldn't be such an abhorrent person to people who don't have the same opinions as you.

I'm abhorrent to YOU because you have done nothing to deserve otherwise.

Now go make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.

You assume malice though, and that just shows you are an idiot.

He was tried by a jury of his peers and acquitted. And since it didn't have the publicity of the Floyd thing he probaby actually got a fair trial.

And oh, they guy shot was white.
I don't assume malice as much as I believe he is the product of toxic dysfunctional police culture.

Are you telling me that the cop who shot Daniel Shaver was in imminent danger of death or serious bodily injury but the cop who shot Ashlii Babbitt wasn't?

I'm abhorrent to YOU because you have done nothing to deserve otherwise.

Now go make this world a better place by being 6 feet under it as soon as possible.
So your default personality is to treat others this way unless they prove to deserve otherwise.

Turns out you're just an asshole.

So your default personality is to treat others this way unless they prove to deserve otherwise.

Turns out you're just an asshole.

No, it's to respond with disdain and scorn to those who deserve it.

you deserve it.

Try playing against me in Zone 1 where you have to follow the rules as well and see how far you get.

Bitch.

No, it's to respond with disdain and scorn to those who deserve it.

you deserve it.

Try playing against me in Zone 1 where you have to follow the rules as well and see how far you get.

Bitch.
You hate me because I have strong beliefs and defend them well.

I haven’t done anything to deserve your abhorrent behavior.

You hate me because I have strong beliefs and defend them well.

I haven’t done anything to deserve your abhorrent behavior.

You defend them like an armless and legless goalie.

Oh you have. Again bring a topic to Zone 1 and see how you fare when you have to back your dumbass shit up.

You defend them like an armless and legless goalie.

Oh you have. Again bring a topic to Zone 1 and see how you fare when you have to back your dumbass shit up.
I back everything up anytime it's requested.

You say insane things and don't expect to be called out on it because in the little cult of right wing media, your fringe beliefs are accept unquestioningly.

Ashlii Babbitt wasn't an immediate threat but Daniel Shaver was. That's what you want us to believe.

Local police misconduct. Bobby Wheeler takes down a guy for no reason, who broke no laws, and breaks his wrist.

Gets promoted.

The city paid out $350,000 to settle the lawsuit.

I back everything up anytime it's requested.

You say insane things and don't expect to be called out on it because in the little cult of right wing media, your fringe beliefs are accept unquestioningly.

Ashlii Babbitt wasn't an immediate threat but Daniel Shaver was. That's what you want us to believe.

"backup". Opinion on opinion parading as fact.

At least Daniel was in the process of being arrested, being given instructions, and he was ignoring them, regardless of if it was unintentional because he was drunk.

Did they even try to arrest Babbitt?

Local police misconduct. Bobby Wheeler takes down a guy for no reason, who broke no laws, and breaks his wrist.

Gets promoted.

The city paid out $350,000 to settle the lawsuit.

And the process worked.

"backup". Opinion on opinion parading as fact.

At least Daniel was in the process of being arrested, being given instructions, and he was ignoring them, regardless of if it was unintentional because he was drunk.

Did they even try to arrest Babbitt?
Shaver was trying to comply with the police, who were screaming unnecessarily complex instructions which contradicted themselves. Tell me how you are going to keep your hands up and crawl on the floor. Shooting an unarmed man crawling on the floor who was trying to comply with instructions is completely unwarranted.

And do tell what Shaver was being arrested for.

What threat did Shaver pose to the police?

Shaver was trying to comply with the police, who were screaming unnecessarily complex instructions which contradicted themselves. Tell me how you are going to keep your hands up and crawl on the floor. Shooting an unarmed man crawling on the floor who was trying to comply with instructions is completely unwarranted.

And do tell what Shaver was being arrested for.

What threat did Shaver pose to the police?

He was seen brandishing a rifle from a hotel room.

If he had a rifle, he might have had a handgun.

"Trying" and failing miserably.

He was seen brandishing a rifle from a hotel room.

If he had a rifle, he might have had a handgun.

"Trying" and failing miserably.
Great. And Babbitt might have had a handgun too.

See how fun this is when we can just believe anything?

Where exactly was he supposed to pull the handgun out of exactly?

Great. And Babbitt might have had a handgun too.

See how fun this is when we can just believe anything?

Where exactly was he supposed to pull the handgun out of exactly?

No evidence with her or anyone else in the crowd, or the other cops on her side of the door would have been the ones shooting.

. He on the other hand was seen with a rifle aiming it out a window of a hotel.

if you read the Wikipedia article he reached for his waistband. where do thugs keep their handguns?

Forum List

Back