Florida Man Sentenced To 5 Years After Attacking 6 Officers On Jan. 6

A pellet gun that looks like a rifle isn't being unarmed.

And he's white, so why should you SJW idiots care
He didn't have the pellet gun on him when he was blown away by the cop so yeah he was unarmed.

Actual police misconduct totally forgiven.

People totally innocent blown away by cops for no reason.

But you're dying to defend a single stupid rioter who was anything but innocent.

What about the thousands of goddamn Negroes that attacked police and civilians for six months in over 200 Americans cities? The assholes that murdered, looted, burned and rioted against police?

How come those shitheads aren't in jail?
Why do you tards parrot such blatant hoaxes?

Jesus. It is incredible how submissive you morons are!

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

Man who tried to torch N.J. police car during George Floyd protests gets prison time

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

Man sentenced to 4 years for Minneapolis police station fire

The man must also pay $12 million in restitution for his role in lighting the Third Precinct headquarters on fire during unrest after George Floyd's death
www.police1.com

Brooklyn Park man is latest to be sentenced for riots

A federal judge on Friday sentenced a 20-year-old Brooklyn Park man to more than two years in federal prison for setting fire to a health food store during the riots that followed the May 2020 murder of George Floyd by former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
www.mprnews.org

Man who set fire to Raleigh stores on night of George Floyd protests sentenced to prison

How the Federal Justice System Sentenced Two Black Lives Matter Protesters

Yeah but an officer killed an unarmed demonstrator. Who do we see about that?
There were 30 cops who held off hundreds of insurrectionists in the inaugural hallway that day. Just like the motherfuckin' Spartans.

Officer Sicknick died the next day. If someone dies in a car accident a month after getting the Trump Vaccine, you tards blame the vax. Yet you deny having the shit beat out of him on January 6 contributed to his death from a fucking stroke.

Q-tard Roseanne Boyland was trampled to death by the tard herd she was part of. You ever notice Trump never mentions her?

Another terrorists died from a stroke, and another from a heart attack during the insurrection.

Q-tard Ashli Babbitt was shot by a cop who had been listening for over three hours as his fellow officers were being mauled and sending out their last messages to their families. I'd have shot her right smack in her retarded face. I hope she didn't die with surprised look on her dumb creduloid Q-tard face. She was part of the blood-drenched mob and got what was coming to her.

Four Capitol police committed suicide after the insurrection.

At least 140 police were injured, including one who was electrocuted and beaten.

And you tards are like, "Duuuuhhhhhh...dey wuz peaceful!" "It was like a tourist visit!"

All that blood is on Trump's hands.

Ashli Babbitt, Roseanne Boyland, Kevin Greeson, and Benjamin Philips sacrificed their credulous lives on the altar of the Big Lie.

He didn't have the pellet gun on him when he was blown away by the cop so yeah he was unarmed.

Actual police misconduct totally forgiven.

People totally innocent blown away by cops for no reason.

But you're dying to defend a single stupid rioter who was anything but innocent.

It's the reason they came to the room, and if you read the testimony, they thought he was reaching for a weapon.

He wasn't just walking down the hallway randomly, he was being taken into custody and he was too fucking drunk to listen and comply with their commands.

It's the reason they came to the room, and if you read the testimony, they thought he was reaching for a weapon.

He wasn't just walking down the hallway randomly, he was being taken into custody and he was too fucking drunk to listen and comply with their commands.
This has NOTHING to do with the topic.

The Capitol police were mauled by the terrorists while doing their jobs protecting the Capitol and our Congress.

Enough with the red herrings, assholes.

He was looking for any excuse to blow him away. He think he had a rifle shoved in the back of his gym shorts? Did he see a gun? Give me a break. The guy was sobbing, scared shitless as the psycho cop is screaming expletives and telling him he was going to die.

It was absolute insanity that anyone can defend this, but you will because you know it probably won't ever be you in that hallway and you'd rather the cops have itchy trigger fingers than anything else.

Be honest. You like it that cops don't have to feel constrained by the constitution because it makes you safer.

This has NOTHING to do with the topic.

The Capitol police were mauled by the terrorists while doing their jobs protecting the Capitol and our Congress.

Enough with the red herrings, assholes.

You don't get to decide that, you fucking Quisling cuck.

He was looking for any excuse to blow him away. He think he had a rifle shoved in the back of his gym shorts? Did he see a gun? Give me a break. The guy was sobbing, scared shitless as the psycho cop is screaming expletives and telling him he was going to die.

It was absolute insanity that anyone can defend this, but you will because you know it probably won't ever be you in that hallway and you'd rather the cops have itchy trigger fingers than anything else.

Be honest. You like it that cops don't have to feel constrained by the constitution because it makes you safer.

Because you can read his mental state, right?

It was an arrest that went bad, the moron was aiming what looked like a rifle out a fucking hotel window while drunk.

Sure thing.

When your argument devolves to "well that's just your opinion", I know we've reached the end of your cognitive abilities.

Unlike you I am not so fucking falsely full of myself that I believe my opinions are reality, oxygen thief.

Because you can read his mental state, right?

It was an arrest that went bad, the moron was aiming what looked like a rifle out a fucking hotel window while drunk.
Because I've seen the bodycam. It's horrendous.

Yeah, it was an arrest gone bad and the bad cop who did the bad arrest should have been held accountable.

But he wasn't because the people are afraid to hold the police accountable.

Unlike you I am not so fucking falsely full of myself that I believe my opinions are reality, oxygen thief.
If that were the case, you wouldn't be such an abhorrent person to people who don't have the same opinions as you.

Forum List

Back