Florida Pulse gay club attacked

Happy???? Fuck you you piece of shit. We have 50 dead Americans. These animals can and will attack us all over the country and I want it stopped. You people keep enabling them. I consider people of your ideology to be traitors now and in a just world you'd be hung as such.

Liberals dont care that 50 Americans are dead, even if they were all homosexuals.

The final goal is the destruction of America itself, that much is very plain.

How many more gay-hating radical islamists will obozo let into this country? This shooting is a direct result of the left wing policy of letting everyone into this country with no vetting.

The blood of these dead americans is on the hands of Obama and everyone who supports his treasonous open border policies.

The guy is a citizen. Let's talk about the NRA and loose gun laws.

And the far left drones goes right on narrative..

Remember it is you far left drones that only want the criminals to have guns..

If you far left drones had your way car bombs would be the norm in the US..

Far left? How about you righties jumping on "obama and open borders."

I just watched a news report that the father of the guy who killed 50 people at Pulse said his son wasn't part of an extremist group. That he saw two men kissing in public and it really upset him.

Thank God it's not Muslim based. It's just another crazy right winger who hates gays.

I hate faggots. hope they send more to hell

FUCKING 50 DEAD!!!!

Yes updated....50 DEAD.

3rd worst terror attack on US soil after Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Good job liberals. Let's embrace Islam and open those borders!!!!!

You seem very happy. How odd.

Happy???? Fuck you you piece of shit. We have 50 dead Americans. These animals can and will attack us all over the country and I want it stopped. You people keep enabling them. I consider people of your ideology to be traitors now and in a just world you'd be hung as such.

Own your feelings, freak.

You don't even know what motivated this masacre yet. You are so excited to accuse liberals of being responsible for it....and that excitement is clearly your greatest joy in life.

Icing on the cake for you........the dead people are all gay and likely libs. Some transgendered people too.

Trump rhetoric encourages attacks and radicals. A Fact!

Yeah...that is why bernie and hilary supporters are the ones throwing the punches and the eggs....at Trump supporters who simply retreat.........

Lie much?
That is no lie, you fucking retard.

Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders supporters have been violently attacking Trump supporters for months now, with the tacit encouragement of the Democratic party leadership.

Own it, you lying fuck.

Liberals dont care that 50 Americans are dead, even if they were all homosexuals.

The final goal is the destruction of America itself, that much is very plain.
Which is why they are pro voter suppression, 90% white and hate minorities. Oh those liberals.

Huh?

What?

Oh, never mind.

How many more gay-hating radical islamists will obozo let into this country?

From what I'm hearing, the guy was an American.

Also, all of you who continue to insist on this islamophobic nonsense are no better than liberals crying for gun control laws. The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens, and the vast majority of Muslims are law abiding citizens.

I just watched a news report that the father of the guy who killed 50 people at Pulse said his son wasn't part of an extremist group. That he saw two men kissing in public and it really upset him.

Thank God it's not Muslim based. It's just another crazy right winger who hates gays.

Yeah.....not so much....FBI guy in Orlando office said the guy bragged about ties to terrorist groups..........that is the latest....

How many more gay-hating radical islamists will obozo let into this country? This shooting is a direct result of the left wing policy of letting everyone into this country with no vetting.

The blood of these dead americans is on the hands of Obama and everyone who supports his treasonous open border policies.

Yes you are a far left drone!

And yes I am to the right of the far left, but then again so is about 85% of the country..

He said NAME ONE.. Now do it or STFU

Yeah, Derp his father is going to come out and admit his son is a jihadist.

At the press conference the head of the central islamic group there even spoke. He was an islamist.
The father of the shooter said his son was angry at having seen two men kissing in MIami. He said it was nothing to do with religion.
One of my employees who is Puerto Rican just informed me that there are a lot of guys named Omar who are Puerto Rican. I heard that he was from Miami, so my friend could be right. If it's true, he isn't likely Muslim.
omar is also a cuban name

What is sad, what politically correct people cannot see is that Mohammed commands this sort of thing... With the cult that is Islam.

How many more gay-hating radical islamists will obozo let into this country?

From what I'm hearing, the guy was an American.

Also, all of you who continue to insist on this islamophobic nonsense are no better than liberals crying for gun control laws. The vast majority of gun owners are law abiding citizens, and the vast majority of Muslims are law abiding citizens.

Gotta love the PC morons.

Forum List

Back