Florida Pulse gay club attacked

From you link: though they were only speculating.
Time will tell Marxist but we do know he was on the terror watch list... DEAL WITH IT, you terror enabling puke.
Perhaps you shouldn't assume.
lmao I haven't assumed anything dummy.. you said so yourself.. You're not too bright are you?

Now tell me where you read he practice Islam from a reputable source. He may of been an atheist. Or a highly conservative gun packing religious zealot.

PICTURED: Worst mass shooter in U.S. history - NYC-born 'Islamic extremist' Omar Mateen, 29, who shot dead 50 and injured 53 in Orlando gay club massacre was homophobe 'who got angry when he saw two men kissing'
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
  • Suspected Islamic extremist opened fire inside Pulse gay club in Orlando in the early hours of this morning
  • Law enforcement sources have identified the shooter as US citizen Omar Mateen, from Port St. Lucie in Florida
  • He killed at least 50 people and injured 53 and took party-goers hostage before being killed by police
  • Shooter, 29, was carrying a suspicious device, possibly a suicide vest, when he began shooting in the nightclub
  • Police used an explosive device to distract the gunman and rescue around 30 people who had been taken hostage
  • Police engaged in gunfire with the man and an officer was shot in the head, but he was saved by his helmet
  • FBI says gunman may have 'leanings to radical Islamic terrorism' and it is being investigated as 'an act of terrorism'

Read more: 'Islamic extremist' shoots dead at least 50 at Florida gay club
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Geez when I went to church there were only 20 suspected dead, now there's 50! I OMG those poor people.

This is a massacre. I'm trying to wrap my brain around it still. Didn't this club have armed security? No one had a C%C? It's unreal.
I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this too. At this stage of our current society where we know people are hating and gunning for us, this shouldn't have happened. We need better security.

It's funny how you lefties love to separate people by race or ethnicity until it serves you not to, then you call them Americans no matter what their heritage.
And his heritage matters, because...?
How many Norwegians are mass killing people? Try to think, it's like going to the gym, you get started, stick with it and it gets easier with time.

I haven't heard of any attacks done by someone screaming "Hail Odin".
"In the name of THOR, praise be unto him."

By Grapthar's Hammer! Never Give Up. Never Surrender!

Yay! A Galaxy Quest reference!

Winner!

They are? Guarantee to you over 90% of them will vote for Hillary and not Trump.
IF they vote at all. Obviously in such a case, they'd be voting for the "lesser of two evils" in terms of who is attacking their rights as American citizens.

Conservatives have been the ones consistently attacking their rights as American citizens. You think gays don't know that?

Another failed post!

No the far left motto is vote for our person or do not vote at all, many of them will stay at home..

This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.

The mass killing by a Muslim with a gun....didn't end until cops WITH GUNS showed up and ended it. Delete your post.

You do not know the facts and make up stuff (that is a nice way to say you're a liar). All of the facts are not known by LE. Since you were not on scene, we can presume you, as usual, don't know shit.

Born in New York City, and lived in Port St. Lucie. So, can we stop with the "Sand Ni**er", "Camel Jockey" comments? This was an American Citizen who did this.

It's funny how you lefties love to separate people by race or ethnicity until it serves you not to, then you call them Americans no matter what their heritage.
And his heritage matters, because...?

It may not, but I was just making an observation about your Ill conceived post.
My "ill conceived" post?!?! One would think that the ill conceived post cane from the mindless fuck that felt the need to talk about "Sand Ni99ers" third post into the discussion, before anyone even knew who the shooter was. But, you know, maybe that's just me...

Apologies, the insistence on using the label "American Citizen" is the part that I am ridiculing. Not the whole post. I stand corrected.

His.parents knew nothing! It wasn't rooted in Islam at all!

So was the guy nypd? there's a picture of him in uniform..'Islamic extremist' shoots dead at least 50 at Florida gay club

What's all the hubbub? Dude looks pretty cornbread to me. Most likely a bitter gun/Bible clinger and Trump supporter.
This is all one needs to know about Muslim priorities
THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

There are no words .... this goddam foolishness has got to stop. 50 souls lost, for absolutely no reason, others probably to follow. For what? An ideology? A lifestyle choice? My heart is on the ground

This isn't a Democratic issue or a Republican issue, a liberal issue or a conservative issue, it is a gun access issue.

A gun doesn't walk into a bar and commit a horrific act, the gun is a tool used by a human being who is fueled by hate and likely fear. Too often we have seen mass killings by a single individual, and too often we see defenders of guns call for more guns, as if more killing is the solution.

The Congress, The President and the Supreme Court have the power and duty to act in the best interests of the citizens of our nation. That collectively those members of the Congress who do not act, and defend the 2nd A. as if ordained by God, are culpable, as are those single issue voters who support them.

Unless and until the NRA and the gun industry recognize mass murder by gun is a problem, and one which cannot be fixed by adding more guns to the problem, all of us remain at risk - even those who think concealed carry will keep them safe.

The mass killing by a Muslim with a gun....didn't end until cops WITH GUNS showed up and ended it. Delete your post.

You do not know the facts and make up stuff (that is a nice way to say you're a liar). All of the facts are not known by LE. Since you were not on scene, we can presume you, as usual, don't know shit.

And all you irony impaired far left drones know is far left religious narratives not connected to reality.

One spokesperson said domestic, another said they need to determine whether domestic or foreign.
It was a domestic gun. Ain't the 2nd Amendment grand? :clap2:

It was a gun free zone asshole.....

357,000,000 guns in private hands.....

1,500,000 times a year guns are used to stop violent criminal attack and when they are allowed in public spaces they can also stop these mass shootings...unless nuts like you make those places gun free zones......
A country where you need to be packing at all times is a country not worth living in.

GTFO
Thanks for not disagreeing with me.

You're welcome, now GTFO.

Has a liberal said....."But but but Christians......." yet?

Wait for it.

Of course. They dug up McVeigh again.

But mcveigh wasn't a Christian.....
No True Scotsman...
But, He was not a Christian by his behavior, where in Jesus's teachings do you see that?
You base christers on behavior?...not many in the world then.
Christians do not define Christianity
Mohammed does defines Islam
THE CRIMES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD

Muslims are sanctified by the blood of murdered kafirs. If the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, was alive today he would be sitting on death row somewhere waiting for his execution.

What is important to understand is that none of these depraved and criminal acts are seen as crimes to Muslims, except if they are committed by someone else. They are all holy, divine acts that their own prophet indulged in and therefore they have been given the stamp of validation as the moral code to be emulated by all Muslim men. They are all Sunna [The traditional portion of Muslim law based on Muhammad’s words or acts, accepted (together with the Koran) as authoritative by Muslims].

• Molested his wife – six-year-old Baby Aisha. One of Baby Aisha’s wifely duties was to clean semen stains from the prophet’s clothes. The prophet would take a bath with Baby Aisha and ‘thigh’ with Baby Aisha, meaning she was too small to be penetrated so he would take his penis and rub it up and down her thighs and against her vagina. Being a man of ‘mercy’ he did not penetrate Baby Aisha until she was nine.
  • Raped Baby Aisha when she was nine (texts have altered her age when Muslims could not explain why their prophet married and consummated the marriage with a small child. Koranic texts makes it clear that Mohammed married her when she was six years old. For a marriage to be legally deemed valid it had to be sexually consummated. The Hadith clearly proves that Mohammed was a notorious pedophile). Advocated sex with baby girls.
  • Raped a retarded woman. Murdered a woman. Had sex with his dead aunt.
  • Captured women and raped them. Kept women as sex slaves. Muhammad had sex with 61 women: many he raped. There is no consensual sex between a child girl and a man. There is no consensual sex between a master and his sex slave. There is no consensual sex between a woman conquered in war and her husband conqueror. All such sexual acts are rape. RAPE IS RAPE.
  • Had eleven wives at one time. Sexually abused his wives. Raped his wives. Forced sex during their menstruation including Baby Aisha. Mentally abused his wives. Can you imagine taking a child (or any aged woman) and molesting with your hand/fist her menstruating vagina?
  • Beheaded his enemies. 600/900 Jewish men at one massacre. Had Jewish boys as young as 13 years old beheaded after pulling down their pants and inspecting groin for pubic hair.
  • Ordered the murder, torture, terrorization of Christians and Jews if they did not convert to Islam. Forced Christians and Jews from Saudi Arabia (the mass exile).
  • Assassinated people for insulting him or Islam. Established totalitarian rule. Had followers and their families burnt alive in their homes for missing prayer.
  • Ordered the extermination, torture and terrorization of kafirs. Instigated 60 massacres and personally participated in 27 of them.
  • Owned and sold slaves. Enslaved women and children.
  • Called his black slaves pug noses and compared them to Satan.
  • Treated his black slaves as beasts of burden.
  • Lied and cheated. Mohammed encouraged his men to lie to deceive someone in order to get what he wanted.
  • Caused division and hatred. Ordered no befriending with Christians and Jews.
  • Subjugated and oppressed Muslim women. Required them to cover their faces.
  • Married his daughter–in–law.
  • Approved prostitution.
  • Encouraged the rape of women in front of their husbands.
  • Recommended wife beating. Hit his wife – Baby Aisha.
  • Murdered prisoners of war. Committed acts of terror.
  • Advocated suicide attacks.
  • Executed apostates and homosexuals.
  • Beat children who didn’t pray. Abolished adoption.
  • Honor killings of Muslim women and children.
  • Beat alcoholics. Lied.
  • Stoned adulators to death. Stoned a woman to death after she had given birth.
  • Ordered thief’s hands/feet chopped off.
  • Tortured a man out of greed.
  • Looted and plundered.
  • Preached hate for people of other religions.
  • Extorted money from other religions
  • Forced conversions to Islam
  • Allowed his companions to execute, behead, rape and enslave.

Why are isis supporters allowed to roam the streets....they should be rounded up. War on terror enemy combatant.........
McConnell said that this morning. Wants it to be part of the Democrat's platform. Arrest 'em for admitting it, not waiting until people are dead. I agree.

I have nearly a dozen gay friends and acquaintances. None of them go to this club. They say it's a dive bar.
Dive or not it still must have been popular. Sounds like it was pretty crowded. I have gay family members;this doesn't make me happy thinking this could happen to them.

I could be that my friends who are gay don't go to gay bars I suppose. I've never been in there but I drive by it every day and it looks bad from the outside.
I'm glad nobody you knew was in there. Unfortunately somebody was. :(

I've heard from all of the gay people I know, except one, all are safe.

Wasn't it right after the San Bernardino attack that CAIR also held a news conference to have a family member proclaim it had nothing to do wih religion as well? Or was that after a different attack?
Being reported now.. Muslim terrorist WAS on the terror watch list in 2014 .. Parents immigrated here from Afghanistan.. Terrorist had made numerous threats in the past.
Orlando Terror Suspect Identified: OMAR MATEEN of Port St. Lucie; Has Made Threats In Past [VIDEO] | RedState

Time will tell Marxist but we do know he was on the terror watch list... DEAL WITH IT, you terror enabling puke.
He was American born. I have yet to read how he practiced Islam.
Perhaps you need to read more often?

lmao I haven't assumed anything dummy.. you said so yourself.. You're not too bright are you?

Now tell me where you read he practice Islam from a reputable source. He may of been an atheist. Or a highly conservative gun packing religious zealot.
He could have been a cow patty too but he's wasn't. He was a Muslim. That why he daddy came out quickly to say " religion has nothing to do with this." Yeah, right.

You miss the issue by a mile.

Not a surprise actually.

This is an Islam issue. You take away his ar15 and you STILL have dead Americans.

Period, end of discussion

I miss the issue? Consider mass murders which occurred in the US during the past 10 years? How many were committed by followers of Islam? How many by a man with a gun?

Wasn't it right after the San Bernardino attack that CAIR also held a news conference to have a family member proclaim it had nothing to do wih religion as well? Or was that after a difrerent attack?
Being reported now.. Muslim terrorist WAS on the terror watch list in 2014 .. Parents immigrated here from Afghanistan.. Terrorist had made numerous threats in the past.
Orlando Terror Suspect Identified: OMAR MATEEN of Port St. Lucie; Has Made Threats In Past [VIDEO] | RedState

Perhaps you need to read more often?

He could have been a cow patty too but he's wasn't. He was a Muslim. That why he daddy came out quickly to say " religion has nothing to do with this." Yeah, right.
I cannot remember.

Forum List

Back