Florida Pulse gay club attacked

If you take the emotions and hate out of this, just taking the facts of the story, this idiot would never have been able to carry out his killing spree had he not been able to legally buy military weapons and get training on their use at the gun shop.
When you get past all the crap, the basic facts are there to see, as is much of the solution.

That's not true. He could have accomplished the same thing with his pistol. The FACT is that this "idiot" would never have been able to carry out his killing spree had everyone else (but one) not been unarmed and able to defend themselves. The one armed person was a policeman who apparently was outside (He could not be everywhere) and was outgunned. If there had been others who could have defended themselves, the outcome might have been much different. The blood of those victims is on the hands of those who believed that they had no right to be armed to defend themselves.

What has been seriously missing on this thread (aside from a couple of Righties and a couple of Lefties who said it very well, I think), is real sadness and mourning for the dead. That sucks.

My thoughts go with the families of the dead and injured.

Damn, there are a lot of SICK people here.
This is a discussion forum. You need to find a hand wringing and hugs forum. You don't get to dictate what people talk about or how they express themselves. Being sad accomplishes nothing, I'd rather see more proactive measures taken against muslim extremism so we don't end up like Europe.
Europe, for some odd reason, doesn't have the number of mass shootings we do.

Europe is your idea of Utopia, it seems. Why have they had ANY mass shootings? They have all the gun laws you desire and claim will prevent them.

This is the assault rifle the Orlando mass shooter used for his devastating attack

He used a Sig Sauer MCX

No "plan" is perfect. All we can do is increase or decrease the odds. The shooter wouldn't have been here if we didn't have such a liberal immigration policy. Same with numerous others. No plan will stop it completely sans mind control.

There were enough warning signs where this guy shouldn't have been legally able to buy a pellet gun, as we've discussed. Trying to use this event to take away people's rifles isn't the answer. It wasn't even an AR but you want to ban ARs.
Really? According to every source I have been able to find on the incident, it very much was an AR15.

New York Daily
Minnesota Star Tribune
Fox35

Just a few. Do you have information that the rest of us do not?

The answer is tougher immigration, Hillary wants more, Donald less. There's your answer.
And how, precisely, does tougher immigration prevent American citizens from accessing the internet, reading the sermons, and calls from terrorist organizations disseminated online, and deciding to act against their own people?

Please quote where I said I want terrorists to have easier access to assault weapons, asshole.

You still don't even know what the term means, you can't learn. The fact is if you want to continue the liberal immigration policy you are indeed part of the problem. We've had the guns all along so it isn't the gun. Work on it.
Not only do you want terrorists to have easy access to assault weapons, you want EVERYONE to have easy access to assault weapons like they do now, and you won't give an inch. What's the matter, don't even know what you write yourself? :D
It isn't what I said. I said he shouldn't have had the ability given his history and alignments. I also said if you support the liberal immigration policy you are part of the problem. Keep working on it.
I don't support liberals or their immigration policies.

You support easy access to assault weapons, including for terrorists.

"Liberal" immigration versus "conservative" immigration? Jesus.
Yeah, it hurts your brain to use more than two gray cells, poor dear.

Thanks for your incessant condemnation. I would be truly alarmed to find we saw eye to eye on much of anything at all.

What has been seriously missing on this thread (aside from a couple of Righties and a couple of Lefties who said it very well, I think), is real sadness and mourning for the dead. That sucks.

This is a discussion forum. You need to find a hand wringing and hugs forum. You don't get to dictate what people talk about or how they express themselves. Being sad accomplishes nothing, I'd rather see more proactive measures taken against muslim extremism so we don't end up like Europe.

Europe is your idea of Utopia, it seems. Why have they had ANY mass shootings? They have all the gun laws you desire and claim will prevent them.

Merely pointing out a fact does not correlate with calling a place Utopia.

Not only do you want terrorists to have easy access to assault weapons, you want EVERYONE to have easy access to assault weapons like they do now, and you won't give an inch. What's the matter, don't even know what you write yourself? :D
It isn't what I said. I said he shouldn't have had the ability given his history and alignments. I also said if you support the liberal immigration policy you are part of the problem. Keep working on it.

Thanks for your incessant condemnation. I would be truly alarmed to find we saw eye to eye on much of anything at all.
I'm not condemning you, idiot, I am laughing at you

Are you also Bodecea? If not, why would you object to my characterizing her viewpoint (based on posts that I've seen) that she feels Europe is a Utopia?

Just as good

Yes of course, in between all the caterwauling and name calling. Thanks, really.

Just as good

Yes of course, in between all the caterwauling and name calling. Thanks, really.
It isnt 'name calling' when it's true, dear.

Just as good

It isnt 'name calling' when it's true, dear.

You're not on the playground anymore. You understand that, right?

Are you also Bodecea? If not, why would you object to my characterizing her viewpoint (based on posts that I've seen) that she feels Europe is a Utopia?

Do go on, what have you seen post wise that leads you to your assumption.

At the root of the problem is the gathering together of large groups creating inviting targets for terrorists.

Since governmental concerns over political correctness prevents even mention of the true nature of the problem there is an easy alternative.

Simply outlaw all gathering of people beyond some reasonable number.

Why not start with a generous limit of three and see what happens?

I think you could get that past Congress and signed into law in hours - unless, of course. Our Kenyan President reads this and it'a already an Executive Order!

At the root of the problem is the gathering together of large groups creating inviting targets for terrorists.

Since governmental concerns over political correctness prevents even mention of the true nature of the problem there is an easy alternative.

I think you could get that past Congress and signed into law in hours - unless, of course. Our Kenyan President reads this and it'a already an Executive Order!

Hello,

Wow! Outlaw basic human rights, such as the right to assembly in order to appease the Muslims. Not a brilliant idea.

garion13a5

If you take the emotions and hate out of this, just taking the facts of the story, this idiot would never have been able to carry out his killing spree had he not been able to legally buy military weapons and get training on their use at the gun shop.
When you get past all the crap, the basic facts are there to see, as is much of the solution.

That's not true. He could have accomplished the same thing with his pistol. The FACT is that this "idiot" would never have been able to carry out his killing spree had everyone else (but one) not been unarmed and able to defend themselves. The one armed person was a policeman who apparently was outside (He could not be everywhere) and was outgunned. If there had been others who could have defended themselves, the outcome might have been much different. The blood of those victims is on the hands of those who believed that they had no right to be armed to defend themselves.

The problem is that it is very difficult to dance while carrying a semi-automatic rifle. People could carry pistols, but they get tired of strangers saying, "Is that is gun in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"

Have 'the grieving victims' started suing the first responders yet? That's the usual expression of 'gratitude' sociopaths go with, and we know they will; tort lawyers are true vermin, and the mentally ill will usually go along.

Number 1 is the M4 Carbine, the 2nd is the AR-15. Semi auto. Both shoot identical rounds and have identical ballistics.

100% correct

However, one is an assault rifle and the other is not. Or are they both assault rifles or neither?

Number 1 is an assault rifle. Because its evil. It's black, it's black and evil. Kinda like Obama himself.

Number 2 is an assault rifle. Because its evil. It's black. It's black and evil. Kinda like Obama himself.

WTF is an assault rifle anyway?

Number 1 is the M4 Carbine, the 2nd is the AR-15. Semi auto. Both shoot identical rounds and have identical ballistics.

100% correct

However, one is an assault rifle and the other is not. Or are they both assault rifles or neither?

Number 1 is an assault rifle. Because its evil. It's black, it's black and evil. Kinda like Obama himself.

Number 2 is an assault rifle. Because its evil. It's black. It's black and evil. Kinda like Obama himself.

WTF is an assault rifle anyway?

Obama's half black, so he's only half evil, and perhaps the rabid frothy mouthed Reich wingers should have worked with their president, oh say half of the time.

Hello,

Wow! Outlaw basic human rights, such as the right to assembly in order to appease the Muslims. Not a brilliant idea.

garion13a5

Democrats obviously want, and have in many cases, to outlaw the basic human right of self defense, so why would they flinch at outlawing the right to assembly?

Forum List

Back