Florida vying to become 46th state to allow open carry

Are you even from the planet earth?
I very much hope not. No one of any value would want to be.

And humanity needs to be disposed of humanely.

Lol. :cuckoo: You need to go talk to a shrink and get help for your little issues. This is YOUR problem, not everyone else's.
Humanity is humanity's problem, obviously. Just look around eh. It's not the goats attacked Paris.
Nor was it Eskimos...

Lol. :cuckoo: You need to go talk to a shrink and get help for your little issues. This is YOUR problem, not everyone else's.
Humanity is humanity's problem, obviously. Just look around eh. It's not the goats attacked Paris.
Nor was it Eskimos...
It was the usual suspects, humans.

Nor was it Eskimos...

I think you have some pt. Pyle in ya...

Nor was it Eskimos...

I think you some pt. Pyle in ya...

Well it is a world of shit that's for sure. And the DI, pretty much you bozos singing happy birthday to Jesus, not on his real birthday of course.

Nor was it Eskimos...

Well it is a world of shit that's for sure. And the DI, pretty much you bozos singing happy birthday to Jesus, not on his real birthday of course.

It seems to me you are a very unhappy person??

Nor was it Eskimos...

I'm stuck on a rock in the middle of nowhere populated by fucking immoral dummies like yourself, of course I'm fucking unhappy, all smart, decent, and sane people are.

Nor was it Eskimos...

I'm stuck on a rock in the middle of nowhere populated by fucking immoral dummies like yourself, of course I'm fucking unhappy, all smart, decent, and sane people are.

I have to say you are a funny guy, in a fu#%ed up sort of way...

Nor was it Eskimos...

ET phone home!

Nor was it Eskimos...

You make no sense when you talk...

You make no sense when you talk...

That was the funniest part of the whole movie, I thought! Lol!

You "kill all males" comment? Wow. Perhaps that is why you are in such fear of guns and gun owners? You are projecting. You don't trust yourself so therefore you feel that everyone must be as you are. Well, let me assure you, that is NOT the case.
I don't fear guns, or males, but if I had a vagina I sure as hell would. Males are abusers, molesters, rapists, and killers, or can't you do math?

So you want to take everybody's gun away, then kill everybody so that they don't rape women and kids.

Folks, this is the epitome of liberal thinking. Just so you remember next time you vote.
If I want to protect people from guns, no guns.
If I want to protect women and girls from rape, no males.

Got it now?

No, and not that I have a habit of speaking for anybody but myself, I don't think anybody gets you.

Your comment only goes to show that liberals have next to nothing when it comes to logic or common sense. Kill all the males, but don't allow people to have guns so they can only kill the males that attack them. Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense.

It's kind of like how you people have no problem killing unborn babies, but totally object to killing cold blooded murderers in prison.
Based on your very limited mental skills, you will neither get me nor have any idea what the hell I'm talking about. Higher level and abstract thinking are beyond however here that is very normal so don't feel left out, you have plenty of company and they don't understand a word I say either.

This is true. That's because we are normal and you're not. But you have some company. I'm sure some liberals can relate to you. They too are self-hating humans that think animals should rule the planet and man should be a thing of the past.

Forum List

Back