Florida Wants to Kill Kids

A swing and a miss.

Federal Laws Prohibiting Job Discrimination: Questions And Answers

Not one word about citizens rights not to listen to Doctors asking questions about guns in the homes where children live, not one. Just stuff about equal job opps....

Wow are you fucking dense.
Was that the Constitution you were citing?

The constitution limits what the government can, and cannot do. Not what private citizens can ask another one. You still haven't cited precisely where the constitution says a doctor cannot ask somebody about a gun. I'd like to see one, as I honestly don't ever recall there being one-but I could be wrong.

It doesn't. I never claimed it did. Some other goon asked where it was in the Constitution and when I stated "right next to the place it dictates what an employer can ask" this dunce-tard quotes Federal regs, which are not the Constitution.

So your choice is the lower one in black, am I right?

Yeah. It would be. I know two people that could personally turn that consumer grade mini 14 into a fully automatic weapon. Let's see you try that with the 1903 bolt action model that you tried to get me with.

As an aside... just fucking stop. You aren't going to get me on the technical aspects of this shit. I like shooting guns. I have guns. I am actually good with guns... and Archery.

In short, don't try to fuck with a country boy.

So your choice is the lower one in black, am I right?

Yeah. It would be. I know two people that could personally turn that consumer grade mini 14 into a fully automatic weapon. Let's see you try that with the 1903 bolt action model that you tried to get me with.

As an aside... just fucking stop. You aren't going to get me on the technical aspects of this shit. I like shooting guns. I have guns. I am actually good with guns... and Archery.

In short, don't try to fuck with a country boy.

They are of course the exact same gun, a Ruger Mini 14. California does not call them assault rifles, and they are legal to sell there. But you call them assault rifles, because they "look mean."
You ever fire an AC556? No, probably not. You wouldn't think converting one was such a big deal if you had.
You frankly dont know shit about guns or gun laws. I doubt you were in the military.

The constitution limits what the government can, and cannot do. Not what private citizens can ask another one. You still haven't cited precisely where the constitution says a doctor cannot ask somebody about a gun. I'd like to see one, as I honestly don't ever recall there being one-but I could be wrong.

It doesn't. I never claimed it did. Some other goon asked where it was in the Constitution and when I stated "right next to the place it dictates what an employer can ask" this dunce-tard quotes Federal regs, which are not the Constitution.

Ah got ya. Misunderstood your point.

They are of course the exact same gun, a Ruger Mini 14. California does not call them assault rifles, and they are legal to sell there. But you call them assault rifles, because they "look mean."
You ever fire an AC556? No, probably not. You wouldn't think converting one was such a big deal if you had.
You frankly dont know shit about guns or gun laws. I doubt you were in the military.

No.... I've never shot an AC556 or a mini 14. Perhaps I am a little older than you. I shot M-16's. I served my four years from 1983-1987.

AS far as your doubts about my serving.. fuck you asshole. Have you served?

No.... I've never shot an AC556 or a mini 14. Perhaps I am a little older than you. I shot M-16's. I served my four years from 1983-1987.

No. What does that have to do with anything?

OK. So you cannot define "assault rifle" in any meaningful sense. Yet you want to make added restrictions on lawful buyers.
You are a useful idiot of the gun-banners.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U]YouTube - Carolyn McCarthy[/ame]

Are you still arguing with Rabbi? He lost all credibility with me when he said it was a good idea to have loaded guns all over the house with little children around. :eek:

And he further lost credibility when he showed his hypocrisy by actually favoring a BIG, ACTIVIST government that must come in involve itself in the private conversations between doctors and their patients.

(Deep down he's really a big government liberal.) :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

Are you still arguing with Rabbi? He lost all credibility with me when he said it was a good idea to have loaded guns all over the house with little children around. :eek:

And he further lost credibility when he showed his hypocrisy by actually favoring a BIG, ACTIVIST government that must come in involve itself in the private conversations between doctors and their patients.

You are a lying piece of shit. It wouldn't matter what I wrote. SInce I am not a union hack like you you would disagree if I told you the sky was blue.
This measure protects individuals from overly intrusive doctors, leveling the power playing field. Isn't that what liberals want too??

A swing and a miss.

Not one word about citizens rights not to listen to Doctors asking questions about guns in the homes where children live, not one. Just stuff about equal job opps....

The Rabbi's right.
It doesn't, as of yet.
It will, however, once this law is passed
;)

Ah got ya. Misunderstood your point.

Ah....I read this post too late
:D

It's right under teh section that deals with questions a potential employer can ask.

A swing and a miss.

The above federal law has withstood challeges to it's constitutionality.

I don't believe this state law will.

OT question. Why is it that you feel the need to be insulting to folks whom you don't know who disagree with you?

A swing and a miss.

OT question. Why is it that you feel the need to be insulting to folks whom you don't know who disagree with you?

When they say stupid stuff they deserve to be insulted.
This is not a Constitutional issue. It is irrelevant to the discussion. So asking where in the constitution it allows for this is nonsense.
The law will not be overtuned because any power not delegated to the government is reserved to the states exclusively, or the people.

Yup. Thousands of innocent children will be slaughtered if this legislation.

What qualifies a doctor to give advice about gun safety??

Critics: New Gun Law Will Kill Kids - Yahoo! News

Ummmm...........probably their MEDICAL degrees, and the fact that because they see so many children in a month, not only do they understand their medical issues, but they also understand the psychology of a child BETTER (generally) than their parents do.
It's no ones business, much less any Doctor, how many guns you have in your house.

This is not a Constitutional issue. It is irrelevant to the discussion. So asking where in the constitution it allows for this is nonsense.
The law will not be overtuned because any power not delegated to the government is reserved to the states exclusively, or the people.

I believe it is a constitutional issue and will be decided one way or the other by the courts (as much as the EEOC and it policies are).

Thanks for your unabashed and informative answer to the OT question.

I believe it is a constitutional issue and will be decided one way or the other by the courts (as much as the EEOC and it policies are).

Thanks for your unabashed and informative answer to the OT question.

First off there is no constitutional question. Doctors are licensed by the state of Florida, so they can dictate a lot of policies. Second, in order to be overturned someone would have to show the law damaged him in some way. That really isn't possible here.
So first I dont see a court challenge. Second, if there is one it will fail.
This isn't much different than requiring counseling for abortions, which has never been successfully challenged.

You know........an assault rifle is something that carries 30 plus bullets and they can all be fired either automatically or semi automatically.

A bolt action rifle is not an assault rife.

You know........an assault rifle is something that carries 30 plus bullets and they can all be fired either automatically or semi automatically.

Not an assault rifle:
barrett-50-cal.jpg

Not an assault rifle:
1_Romanian_AK_Draco_Pistol_25-1676-1.jpg

Not an assault rifle:
2fn_fal2.jpg

Do you know what the fuck you're talking about? No, of course not.

Not an assault rifle:
barrett-50-cal.jpg

Not an assault rifle:
1_Romanian_AK_Draco_Pistol_25-1676-1.jpg

Not an assault rifle:
2fn_fal2.jpg

Do you know what the fuck you're talking about? No, of course not.

Hey stupid..........the top one is a sniper rifle, designed for 1 shot over long distance. Probably a .50 cal.

No, it's not an assault rifle. Assault rifles are designed for multiple targets at the same time.

Hence, the term assault.

You are a lying piece of shit. It wouldn't matter what I wrote. SInce I am not a union hack like you you would disagree if I told you the sky was blue.
This measure protects individuals from overly intrusive doctors, leveling the power playing field. Isn't that what liberals want too??

No....YOU'RE the liar, friend.

1) You DID say you thought it was a good idea to have loaded guns laying around the house wirth small children present, didn't you?

2) You have argued all the way through this thread that the GOVERNMENT should step in a make laws about what a doctor cannot say to their patients, right?

3) Statement #2 is more closely identified with big, liberal, activist government, is it not?

So you may now either 1) Show me what I lied about or 2) Admit you were wrong and apologize or 3) Stick it up your fat ass.

Which will it be? I'll be waiting for an answer......

Last edited:
Yup. Thousands of innocent children will be slaughtered if this legislation.

What qualifies a doctor to give advice about gun safety??

Critics: New Gun Law Will Kill Kids - Yahoo! News

Ummmm...........probably their MEDICAL degrees, and the fact that because they see so many children in a month, not only do they understand their medical issues, but they also understand the psychology of a child BETTER (generally) than their parents do.
It's no ones business, much less any Doctor, how many guns you have in your house.

This is the whole crux of the argument. One has to know WHY they are asking in the first place...

And this is a State issue, clear cut.

Forum List

Back