flt93 how much of it flew into the ground?

let's see liability. we've got id-eots, groupstink, what other nicknames do we have for troofers? 9/11rimjob

so clever. is that your mental level? make fun of made up names on the internet?

wanna talk about flt 93 or do you just wanna keep sucking debunker cock?

You and your fellow scumbag Troofers want to "talk" about Flight 93.

Most reasonable people would prefer to just mock you and your fellow lying scumbag Troofer fuckups.

Oh, and you want to talk about sucking cock. I forgot. That kind of discussion only offends you in PMs..

:lol:

let's see liability. we've got id-eots, groupstink, what other nicknames do we have for troofers? 9/11rimjob

so clever. is that your mental level? make fun of made up names on the internet?

Dude give it up; you're not fooling anybody.

so do you also agree that ALL OF THE PLANE flew directly into the earth?

only name I came up with was 9/11rimjob.

and how about neither.

fucking bastard troofer morons.
did you start that?

so do you also agree that ALL OF THE PLANE flew directly into the earth?
none of it flew into space, dipshit

you dont have what it takes to be a debunker...youre just a snot nosed kid. you should probably stay out of this before you sprain your brain.
ROFLMAO

what IRONY

no, dipshit, because i have learned(people with any modicum of intellect learn things)that it is a waste of time to give dipshits like you any research time, because you will ignore the facts and concentrate on some minutia that is not really relevant to the discussion and rant and rave when no one else believes your bullshit

Last edited:
getting back on topic.

i asked a well respected "debunker" a very simple question...and was shocked to see his response

can i use you as a source?

i have a question... how much of flt93 flew into the ground? and where did they find most the bodies?

than you

the entire plane flew into the ground
Only body parts were found.

"It was a day the world will never forget, and as the events of Sept. 11, 2001, began to unfold, the last thing Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller ever expected was to be thrust into the middle of the fray.

Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.

The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater." - Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (05/30/02)

"According to investigators, the cockpit of the aircraft separated from the plane upon impact and flew into the trees, where it disintegrated. The biggest portion of the aircraft that was recovered, a piece of the fuselage, was found after officials drained a pond some 2,500 yards away from the crater. The infamous three-page letter in Arabic encouraging the hijackers was also found nearby, along with credit cards and the plane's black boxes." - Pennsylvania's Ground Zero - Voices, Central PA Magazine, November 2001 | WITF 2001)

----------------------------

Flight 93 memorial gets a lift

"Tim Lambert, the owner of six acres of land at the crash site off Route 30 near Shanksville, officially donated the property for a memorial.

A reporter for a Harrisburg public radio station, Lambert said Flight 93's impact hurled the plane's cockpit and first-class section onto the wooded land that has been in his family since 1930." - http://www.witf.org/lifestyle/centr...es-central-pa-magazine-november-2001(12/06/02)

only name I came up with was 9/11rimjob.

and how about neither.

fucking bastard troofer morons.
did you start that?

yeah. i think so. i thought of it on my own. not sure if i was the first to use it. :lol::lol:

I was giving myself credit for the 9/11 rimjob handle. But it is certainly possible you beat me to that punchline.

Assuming you got there first, here's to you!

:clap2:

the topic is..

i asked a well respected "debunker" a very simple question...and was shocked to see his response

i have a question... how much of flt93 flew into the ground? and where did they find most the bodies?

than you

"It was a day the world will never forget, and as the events of Sept. 11, 2001, began to unfold, the last thing Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller ever expected was to be thrust into the middle of the fray.

Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.

The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater." - Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (05/30/02)

"According to investigators, the cockpit of the aircraft separated from the plane upon impact and flew into the trees, where it disintegrated. The biggest portion of the aircraft that was recovered, a piece of the fuselage, was found after officials drained a pond some 2,500 yards away from the crater. The infamous three-page letter in Arabic encouraging the hijackers was also found nearby, along with credit cards and the plane's black boxes." - Pennsylvania's Ground Zero - Voices, Central PA Magazine, November 2001 | WITF 2001)

"Tim Lambert, the owner of six acres of land at the crash site off Route 30 near Shanksville, officially donated the property for a memorial.

A reporter for a Harrisburg public radio station, Lambert said Flight 93's impact hurled the plane's cockpit and first-class section onto the wooded land that has been in his family since 1930." - http://www.witf.org/lifestyle/centr...es-central-pa-magazine-november-2001(12/06/02)

did you start that?

yeah. i think so. i thought of it on my own. not sure if i was the first to use it. :lol::lol:

I was giving myself credit for the 9/11 rimjob handle. But it is certainly possible you beat me to that punchline.

yeah, i was thinking i was the first to use that as well
but its not of importance who started it, it fits
:)

the topic is..

than you

why are you having trouble comprehending his answer? the entire plane flew into the ground. none if it flew anyplace else. is this too complicated for you to understand?

I had a really great meal with my wife on Valentines Day at a fairly new restaurant in my village. It was a few small sized chicken breasts with a creamy sauce and a mozzarella cheese topping on a bed of spinach. Absolutely delicious.

My wife and some very large (but tender) shrimp in a lemon/butter sauces. Superior.

We shared a bottle of a red wine recommended by the owner. We'd been there once before and had the same label. Very very nice.

Since it was Valentine's Day, we opted to go for dessert (the chocolate hazelnut cake was unavailable so we had a kind of two-layer white and dark chocolate mousse). My wife had an Irish coffee with Jamison and I had a nice port wine. It was a superb meal. Too expensive, frankly, but really enjoyable.

Now my wife wants us to try cooking more at home along the lines of that kind of meal. I am no expert chef. Anybody have any other recipes?

well, to be fair, i was using it before you joined here. :lol::lol:

Well, great minds and all.

Seriously, though. Bravo.

I am happy I haven't known that rimjob feller as long as you have had the misfortune!

the topic is..

why are you having trouble comprehending his answer? the entire plane flew into the ground. none if it flew anyplace else. is this too complicated for you to understand?

I hate to get all technical here but wasn't at least some of flight 93 actually pulled down to the ground by gravitational forces ?

the topic is..

I hate to get all technical here but wasn't at least some of flight 93 actually pulled down to the ground by gravitational forces ?

lol..what? gravity pulled"some" of it down?

the point is... resident debunker claims as fact that ALL OF FLIGHT93 flew into the earth... wich was in conflict of official story..

get it?

he was wrong...

the point is... resident debunker claims as fact that ALL OF FLIGHT93 flew into the earth... wich was in conflict of official story..

get it?

he was wrong...

No no. YOU are just revealing as fully as possible that you truly are an imbecile.

No part of the passenger plane "hung up there" in the air. When the flight went down, it ALL crashed into the Earth.

That whole "gravity" thing is really quite an unbreakable law at this level.

So sorry it confuses the living snot out of your pin head.

get it?

he was wrong...

no. it isnt in conflict. you simply are too dumb to understand the answer. let me type this really slow for you to understand.

the plane was flying in the air.

the plane flew into the ground.

it broke into pieces.

some pieces lodged into the ground by the impact and some were thrown into the surrounding area.

Forum List

Back