FOIA, lies, and subpoenas (The Anthony Fauci Files)

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A lot of crookedness, as I suspected, was going on in Fauci Land. The guy is an egomaniac (his home office being plastered with photos, paintings, and articles about himself).

He has lied under oath to Congress, lied to President Trump, and made millions for himself, family, and friends. All the while aiding the CCP.

A top deputy to Dr. Anthony S. Fauci hid his contacts with Peter Daszak, the conduit for the federal money that went to the Chinese lab that's Covid's likely source. Will ANYONE be held accountable?​

The bombshells from the Congressional investigation into the lab leak coverup by top federal health bureaucrats just keep coming.

Now Dr. Anthony S. Fauci is squarely in the inquiry’s crosshairs.

Yesterday, the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic released a 35-page report showing Dr. David Morens, a top advisor to Fauci, went to extraordinary lengths to evade laws on federal record-keeping and transparency.

Morens tried to hide his discussions with Peter Daszak, the British zoologist whose non-profit group had received federal funding for risky coronavirus research at the Chinese lab that is the likely source of Sars-Cov-2.

Over and over, Morens told Daszak and other scientists not to use his federal email account at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), which was subject to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests from the public and journalists.

Morens was not shy about his motives, either. In November 2021, he even explained to Dr. Gerald Keusch, a Boston infectious-disease researcher and confidante, that he deliberately sent news articles using his official account. Why? Morens told Keusch that doing so would interfere with FOIA requests by filling his government email with useless and irrelevant documents:

You may have noticed that I have intentionally forwarded you news clips I get daily, sent from my govt email, but that is ok as long as you don’t reply to that email. I have done this because this should not show up in a FOIA [and] is innocuous as it’s just forwarding a third party item already in the public domain…

Please pass this on to Peter [Daszak] and I ask you both NOTHING gets sent to me except to my gmail, and make sure that what gets sent to my gmail doesn’t have a cc to another government employee who could be FOIA’d.

But Morens wasn’t just protecting himself.

He wanted to help Fauci, whom he appears to have revered. Morens made clear Fauci also wanted to evade federal transparency and recordkeeping rules.

In April 2021, he emailed Daszak he would “either send stuff to Tony on his private gmail, or hand it to him at work or at his house” because Fauci “is too smart to let colleagues send him stuff that could cause trouble.”

A month later, he referred to a “‘secret’ back channel” he and others used to communicate with Fauci.

And in July, Morens wrote that:

…today, to my total surprise, my boss Tony actually ASKED me to speak to the National Geographic on the record about origins. I interpret this to mean that our government is lightening up but that Tony doesn't want his fingerprints on origin stories.

Fauci comes off as a scientific version of Louisiana governor Earl Long, Huey’s lesser-known but equally corrupt brother, who told his henchmen:

Don't write anything you can phone. Don't phone anything you can talk. Don't talk anything you can whisper. Don't whisper anything you can smile. Don't smile anything you can nod. Don't nod anything you can wink.

As the committee wrote in the memo, the emails raise “serious questions of whether Dr. Fauci took part in a conspiracy… to hide official records regarding the origins of COVID-19.”

This will not distract anybody from the Trump defeat.
Something that killed millions of Americans and Fauci was not only behind the research but he made huge amounts of money from big Pharma because his policies made them billions of dollars. Why would something that heinous "distract" anybody from Trump's bullshit lawfare conviction in New York? Right, John?

Exclusive: U.S. slashed CDC staff inside China prior to ...​

1717431602269.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article

Mar 25, 2020 — The Trump administration cut staff by more than two-thirds at a key U.S. public health agency operating inside China, as part of a larger ...

The CDC’s China headcount has shrunk to around 14 staffers, down from approximately 47 people since President Donald Trump took office in January 2017, the documents show. The four people, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the losses included epidemiologists and other health professionals.

Trump and his cult HAVE to blame something or someone, other than themselves.

Trump admitted he deliberately played down coronavirus threat​

1717432004848.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 9, 2020 — "I wanted to always play it down," President Donald Trump told journalist Bob Woodward in an interview in March, regarding the novel ...

Fauci 2014: Ebola is no big deal, get on any airplane headed for America, masks not necessary, lockdowns counterproductive

Fauci 2020: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we’re all gonna die! Shut down the world! Mask up! No touching!!

This will not distract anybody from the Trump defeat.

Ignoring your amateur trolling , your picture is of a dog , Horsey Horse .

No wonder you got Covid , the Killer Shots and Ukraine 100% wrong .

But if you put a nosebag over that hound some other Gullibles will doubtless believe that it is a Horse .

Fauci 2014: Ebola is no big deal, get on any airplane headed for America, masks not necessary, lockdowns counterproductive

Fauci 2020: AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we’re all gonna die! Shut down the world! Mask up! No touching!!

Ebola​

1717433058409.png
Johns Hopkins Medicine
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org › health › ebola

Ebola is a virus that causes severe inflammation and tissue damage throughout the body. It is known as a hemorrhagic fever virus, because it can cause problems ...

Teabaggers would rather listen to politicians, THEIR politicians, than doctors.

Ebola

View attachment 956797
Johns Hopkins Medicine
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org › health › ebola
Ebola is a virus that causes severe inflammation and tissue damage throughout the body. It is known as a hemorrhagic fever virus, because it can cause problems ...

Teabaggers would rather listen to politicians, THEIR politicians, than doctors.
So you think sitting on a crowded airplane next to a person infected with Ebola is “trusting the science”?

Something that killed millions of Americans and Fauci was not only behind the research but he made huge amounts of money from big Pharma because his policies made them billions of dollars. Why would something that heinous "distract" anybody from Trump's bullshit lawfare conviction in New York? Right, John?
Because you are bullspinning. No one is buying.

Forum List

Back