Folks, it's already too late.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
I respectfully agree with everything except the conclusion. Humpers will never find their way. Lost souls have always been among us. We just need to continue without them.

Which part are you doubting? The big lie itself or the fact that most republicans still believe it?

^^^ Questions from an oaf that when you ask him anything or to verify or prove anything, you never hear back from him, like you last big lie that I asked you for proof of at least three times.

Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
Yet after nearly eight years of unsuccessful investigations, impeachments and indictments with no evidence you still cling to the belief that your democrat globalist masters are telling the truth. Good luck with that, moron.

The actions on January 6 were more than a few flags and selfies.

Yes it was. The police provoked the crowd with flash-bang grenades and set them off, along with some barricades being taken down and doors opened while Pelosi refused Trump's request for additional security that day and it ended in a bit of violence and damage to the building that after folks went inside, they mostly walked around, looked at stuff, took selfies, and not much more. Not one member of congress was harmed and the tabulation of electoral votes was merely delayed a few hours.

So yeah, no insurrection.

Yes it was. The police provoked the crowd with flash-bang grenades and set them off, along with some barricades being taken down and doors opened while Pelosi refused Trump's request for additional security that day and it ended in a bit of violence and damage to the building that after folks went inside, they mostly walked around, looked at stuff, took selfies, and not much more. Not one member of congress was harmed and the tabulation of electoral votes was merely delayed a few hours.

So yeah, no insurrection.
Good example illustrating the accuracy of the OP

I doubt progressives are happy with him. Of course, it's possible they are not capable of happiness. (-:
The problem is you bring your misery to everyone else. Somehow those who responsibly marry and have children must be totally happy and live life like a musical or it is proof that the breeders are just no good. To even e having to type this says a lot about the destruction of the Western world. Well, the prog women are the architects of our death. And are the ones who cry the fastest when they are taken to task.

These boards have the potential for enlightening conversations on tax policy, immigration, a host of pertinent issues. Instead, we end up mired in debates about reality.

Wisconsin’s Partisan 2020 Election Review Has Produced ‘Absolutely No Evidence’ of Fraud, Judge Declares at Hearing

A Wisconsin judge declared at a hearing on Thursday that the partisan review of the 2020 presidential election pushed by state Republican lawmakers has produced “absolutely no evidence” of voter fraud.

“This whole case has been about trying to shine a light on government,” Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn of the Dane County Circuit Court remarked toward the end of oral arguments in an open-records battle on Thursday.

The watchdog group American Oversight has field multiple lawsuits seeking records about the so-called audit initiated by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R), who appointed former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman to lead it as a special counsel. Both Vos and Gableman have been repeatedly rebuked throughout the litigation, as judges found both in contempt.

She ran unopposed in a 75% democrat jurisdiction.
There was no proof of prevention of electioneering.
You’re another election fraud denier.

The problem is you bring your misery to everyone else. Somehow those who responsibly marry and have children must be totally happy and live life like a musical or it is proof that the breeders are just no good. To even e having to type this says a lot about the destruction of the Western world. Well, the prog women are the architects of our death. And are the ones who cry the fastest when they are taken to task.
prog women are the cause of death, and you BI(TCH at me. GTFO my cloud, clown

Reality will never set in.
Your Cult will never let it get to you.
Let's start with a few you may not be committed to and proceed from there. Does John Fetterman have a body double? Did Italian satellites change votes in the 2020 election? Is Joe Biden part of a ring of pedophiles?

I respectfully agree with everything except the conclusion. Humpers will never find their way. Lost souls have always been among us. We just need to continue without them.
But then see post 62. It was gop judges who put an end to the BIG LIE

We had bitter debates: Jackson and Lincoln, with very personal and racist attacks. Even with the pacifists and Lindberg, the issue was whether the Nazis were coming for us too. Now we are defining loyalty by our fealty to one person.

I think that will prove to be difficult. But sadly I share your pessimism. If they are to return to the realm of reality it will take at least a decade.

prog women are the cause of death, and you BI(TCH at me. GTFO my cloud, clown
I see it as a broad stroke of artistic reality. The stupid itches are mad as hell over abortions. And they vote for people who let criminals abuse, rape, assault and kill them. And what us worse let their children get phuked up the ass.

Let's start with a few you may not be committed to and proceed from there. Does John Fetterman have a body double? Did Italian satellites change votes in the 2020 election? Is Joe Biden part of a ring of pedophiles?

I do not think that Fetterman has a body double, in fact until I opened your reply, I never even knew that was a claim.

Again, I have not heard of the satellite thing.

Is Biden a part of a ring - I think not.
He seems to be a solo offender.

The ring(s) of pedophiles certainly exist though.

I do not think that Fetterman has a body double, in fact until I opened your reply, I never even knew that was a claim.

Again, I have not heard of the satellite thing.

Is Biden a part of a ring - I think not.
He seems to be a solo offender.

The ring(s) of pedophiles certainly exist though.
In the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't have a basement?

Forum List

Back