Folks, it's already too late.

Because I live in the world and read.

Do you acknowledge those conspiracy theories exist in Repub circles?

So it was Fetterman's idea.

No wonder I didn't know.

Oh FFS. I need to know. Do you people really believe this crap? Or is it justified in your minds that it is perfectly acceptable to lie because the other side is awful?

It was an ill conceived, poorly planned, and incompetently executed, ineptly led, effort to overturn an election. It was an insurgency.
That is because there was no effort to be conceived, planned, executed or led. It was a spontaneous riot. There were no leaders, weapons or plans to overthrow the government. Your argument otherwise is ridiculous.

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

When the WEF deems their shillbots like the OP "ineffective", they will simply move to ban Americans access to sites like this.

That is because there was no effort to be conceived, planned, executed or led. It was a spontaneous riot. There were no leaders, weapons or plans to overthrow the government. Your argument otherwise is ridiculous.

Curious. The Prosecutors got a Guilty Verdict demonstrating there was a plan.

Tarrio and others were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy. They were able to demonstrate there was in fact a plan.

convicted of Seditious Conspiracy.
Thank you. That is not insurrection. BTW, who were they leading? What was the plan if they were successful? Careful with throwing around terms like "conspiracy" in the legal world. Your next drunken rant may land you in jail--or as the old cripple in Utah found out, DEAD. But that makes you Marxists happy, eh?

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

There wasn't voter fraud in 2020.

I'm gonna keep bringing up pro-wrestling, and the kayfabe, willful mass delusion, it rests on. Not as a metaphor, but as a literal source for Trump's grift. That's where he learned that an angry mob doesn't require reality - just catharsis.
I compare the mass delusion to those suckered in by televangelists. But pro wrestling works too.

I compare the mass delusion to those suckered in by televangelists. But pro wrestling works too.
I'm not even comparing it. I'm saying that Trump's participation in the pro-wrestling charade is where he learned how to dupe these nitwits, and I suspect it's largely the same fanbase falling for it.

I'm not even comparing it. I'm saying that Trump's participation in the pro-wrestling charade is where he learned how to dupe these nitwits, and I suspect it's largely the same fanbase falling for it.

You understand that the overwhelming majority of wrestling fans know that it is scripted, yes?

You understand that the overwhelming majority of wrestling fans know that it is scripted, yes?
Exactly. Just as the overwhelming majority of Trump fans know he's full of shit. They just don't care. They get off on participating in the fantasy.

This is what Democrats don't get, and why it's so pointless for them to go on and on about how dishonest Trump is.

This is one of the reasons that I never get pushback when I tell everyone that you are the least intelligent person in the group.
Im sure you MAGAs agree on damn near everything. That's how cults are supposed to work.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

ANd you wonder why?

10% for the big guy
Dozens of phone calls with Hunters clients.
Dozens of meetings with Hunter's business partners.
Dinners with Hunter's clients
Hunter doing business in countries where Biden is given responsibility.
Dozens of rides on AF2 while doing business
150 SARS from Biden banking transactions
$20,000,000 laundered through 20 shell companies
$10 million in Chinese payments
$6.5 million from Ukrainian energy firm Burisma
$3.5 million from a Russian billionaire
$3 million in Romanian payments
$142,300 from a Kazakh businessman (for a Porsche)
$$$$ to 9 Biden family members
Whatsapp transcript
IRS whistleblowers shut down from investigating ties to Joe.
FBI 1023.

Thank you. That is not insurrection. BTW, who were they leading? What was the plan if they were successful? Careful with throwing around terms like "conspiracy" in the legal world. Your next drunken rant may land you in jail--or as the old cripple in Utah found out, DEAD. But that makes you Marxists happy, eh?

It is hardly throwing around the word when you are accurately reporting what was said and done.

1695425210135.png

~S~

Oh FFS. I need to know. Do you people really believe this crap? Or is it justified in your minds that it is perfectly acceptable to lie because the other side is awful?

It was an ill conceived, poorly planned, and incompetently executed, ineptly led, effort to overturn an election. It was an insurgency.
I believe Democrats like Nazi Pelosi are entirely capable of instigating a riot so they can make political hay out of it.

Other than Democrats, who's lying?

Lessee, Cumquat, four freaking responses to my post and they all agree with me---

EXCEPT YOU. But of course, in typical fashion, you think everyone is wrong---

BUT YOU. The true sign of a brainwashed minion.

View attachment 832915

So you revel in the cheers of kool aide drinkers? Got it.

I keep hearing how there will be evidence. One day. Eventually. That totally proves the stolen election. So far all I’ve seen is obvious lies and idiocy. But just wait. I’ll be wrong. Eventually. Or something.

Forum List

Back