Folks, it's already too late.

An absolute lie. Total made up shit. ONLY TRUMP has that authority, not Pelosi. Obviously, you bozos totally disregard the testimony if the police and the video. Just like you disregard every agency in the world who’s job it is to track our climate. Just like you disregard every state in the 7nion who’s job it is to certify elections. There is a name for people who think they are right and the entire world is wrong…..it’s bat shit crazy.
Without Trump, security was never an issue. The Mob didn't attack the capitol in a vacuum, even if Trump escapes on charges he "took part."

Out in the open talks about other electors, that never cast a vote, nor were certified.

Meanwhile signature mismatch issues are still being talked about, just ignored by the left.
Signature mismatches ? You’re a dime late and a dollar short. Wtf have you been . No wonder you bozos can’t supply evidence to a prosecutor. You’re way too dumb.

Signature mismatches ? You’re a dime late and a dollar short. Wtf have you been . No wonder you bozos can’t supply evidence to a prosecutor. You’re way too dumb.

A SJW cuck says what?

Go suck off Biden while getting pegged by Kamala.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
Denial is an ugly thing.

. . . . and your "proof" it is a big lie is WaPo, who never presents any evidence or proof despite openly claiming the election was aboveboard despite hundreds of inconsistencies and illegal actions designed to help the democrats plus an open admission of fraud by them in national print, in an article that hides behind a paywall?

Gee, maybe that is why most people don't believe you!

View attachment 832689
No Fuckwit...

The 60+ lost court cases kind of do it...

You were given ample opportunity to challange this in court and you lost... You lost badly, so all ye got is your media bubble telling what you want to hear....

You don't have the anlitical brain to understand that by not presenting this in court, they are just full of shit...

You might not like Democrats but if they believe it, they goto court and win...

No Fuckwit...
Fuckwits don't get to call other people fuckwits.

Trump won the two where his evidence was heard. All other cases were dismissed on technical grounds without trying the evidence.

You were given ample opportunity to challange this in court
No. Wrong. You lie.

... You lost badly
How is it a bad loss to win more votes than any other sitting president in history? No one questions Trump's votes, but everyone questions Biden's.

You don't have the anlitical brain to understand
Do you understand how to spell "analytical?" You ever study logic? Boolean Algebra? Axiomatic tautologies and truth tables?

Right now with two impeachments, 4 indictments and 91 charges, Trump is STILL kicking Biden's ass. You and Biden are total losers.

Trump won the two where his evidence was heard. All other cases were dismissed on technical grounds without trying the evidence.
Not technical grounds. Lack of evidence.

In the early morning of Jan. 7, hours after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, the U.S. Congress certified enough Electoral College votes for President Biden to declare him winner of the election ( here ).

As reported by Reuters here , state and federal judges - some appointed by Trump - dismissed more than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies alleging election fraud and other irregularities.

Independent experts, governors and state election officials from both parties say there was no evidence of widespread fraud.

According to the Washington Post here , instead of alleging “widespread fraud or election-changing conspiracy” the lawsuits pushed by Trump’s team and allies focused on smaller complaints, which were largely dismissed by judges due to a lack of evidence. “The Republicans did not provide evidence to back up their assertions — just speculation, rumors or hearsay.”

I want to thank you for providing another example of the belief in lies.

No Fuckwit...

You were given ample opportunity to challange this in court and you lost... You lost badly, so all ye got is your media bubble telling what you want to hear....

You don't have the anlitical brain to understand that by not presenting this in court, they are just full of shit...

You might not like Democrats but if they believe it, they goto court and win...
Exactly. I mean, 0 for 60 is pretty bad. Geesus, you’d think they would make contact once just by chance ? Nope, they had to try to fk up if they struck out 60 times.

Forum List

Back