Folks, it's already too late.

Just shows your willful ignorance, because in the end, for the left winning is all that matters. Fair, Unfair, whatever.
Amazing that you say that with a straight face after Trump's failed coup, McTreason's duplicitous denial of a hearing for Garland, WI Repubs threatening the impeachment of an elected SC judge who threatens to undo their heavily gerrymandered districts, the nationwide Repub voter suppression campaign, Kari Lake's refusal to admit defeat, this.....
..........and much more.

I do not think that Fetterman has a body double, in fact until I opened your reply, I never even knew that was a claim.

Again, I have not heard of the satellite thing.

Is Biden a part of a ring - I think not.
He seems to be a solo offender.

The ring(s) of pedophiles certainly exist though.
Do you acknowledge those conspiracy theories exist in Repub circles?

I see no need to worry about who cries about what. Elections are settled by us independent voters based on what we believe.

BS. they dumped in millions and millions of bogus mail-in ballots until they had enough in ATL PHI DET MIL PHX to capture the last 5 states.

**Joe Biden ‘won’ Pennsylvania in 2020 even though Trump was up by more than 700,000 votes at midnight on election night.

Democrat election officials in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia counted ballots without GOP observers for more than two weeks after the 2020 election to give Joe Biden a ‘win.’

I have absolutely no personal knowledge regarding those.
Why do you?
Because I live in the world and read.

Do you acknowledge those conspiracy theories exist in Repub circles?

BS. they dumped in millions and millions of bogus mail-in ballots until they had enough in ATL PHI DET MIL PHX to capture the last 5 states.

**Joe Biden ‘won’ Pennsylvania in 2020 even though Trump was up by more than 700,000 votes at midnight on election night.

Democrat election officials in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia counted ballots without GOP observers for more than two weeks after the 2020 election to give Joe Biden a ‘win.’
And you are possibly living proof of it being too late

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.
What have you refuted?

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.
There was almost certainly voter fraud in 2020, and in every single election before that. But that's not Trump's claim. He's claiming the election was "stolen" by a nationwide conspiracy directed by the Democrats. And he has, utterly and completely, failed to prove that.

Last edited:
I think that will prove to be difficult. But sadly I share your pessimism. If they are to return to the realm of reality it will take at least a decade.
There is a segment of the population that will never “ get it” and are perpetually lost and or fearful and fodder for the those who will placate their weaknesses. They will always be part of the landscape. The gop has been “ using them” for decades.

There is a segment of the population that will never “ get it” and are perpetually lost and or fearful and fodder for the those who will placate their weaknesses. They will always be part of the landscape. The gop has been “ using them” for decades.
Not coincidentally, it parallels the rise of right wing media. So as not to be misunderstood, I'm not talking exclusively about wild ass conspiracy theories. I'm referring to the daily grind of subtle misinformation outlets like Faux has been known for since its inception.
But it's morphed in to something larger. Large enough so about 1/3 of the POT, party of Trump, believes deeply in a demonstrable lie..........and always will.

But Trump did not run as a republican, he merely got more delegates than anyone else in their primary. The gop had opposed tariffs since Reagan.

Honestly, I'd have some empathy for the Maga's ... bleating ... except it's not about issues - it's about a guy who lost an election and tried a coup. That goes beyond any partisan issue.

Not coincidentally, it parallels the rise of right wing media. So as not to be misunderstood, I'm not talking exclusively about wild ass conspiracy theories. I'm referring to the daily grind of subtle misinformation outlets like Faux has been known for since their inception.
But it's morphed in to something larger. Large enough so about 1/3 of the POT, party of Trump, believes deeply in a demonstrable lie..........and always will.
I'm gonna keep bringing up pro-wrestling, and the kayfabe, willful mass delusion, it rests on. Not as a metaphor, but as a literal source for Trump's grift. That's where he learned that an angry mob doesn't require reality - just catharsis.

I'm gonna keep bringing up pro-wrestling, and the kayfabe, willful mass delusion, it rests on. Not as a metaphor, but as a literal source for Trump's grift. That's where he learned that an angry mob doesn't require reality - just catharsis.
I think that's right. He makes them angry and pretends he is their means of retribution for their anger. They don't understand the insidious depth of the con yet.

Yes it was. The police provoked the crowd with flash-bang grenades and set them off, along with some barricades being taken down and doors opened while Pelosi refused Trump's request for additional security that day and it ended in a bit of violence and damage to the building that after folks went inside, they mostly walked around, looked at stuff, took selfies, and not much more. Not one member of congress was harmed and the tabulation of electoral votes was merely delayed a few hours.

So yeah, no insurrection.

Oh FFS. I need to know. Do you people really believe this crap? Or is it justified in your minds that it is perfectly acceptable to lie because the other side is awful?

It was an ill conceived, poorly planned, and incompetently executed, ineptly led, effort to overturn an election. It was an insurgency.

No. There was some concern about how close the observers could get, and they were allowed to get no closer than 6 feet of the counting, but there were always observers during counting. There were also some windows in the building blocked out with paper, but none of those windows overlooked the vote counting.

No. There was some concern about how close the observers could get, and they were allowed to get no closer than 6 feet of the counting, but there were always observers during counting. There were also some windows in the building blocked out with paper, but none of those windows overlooked the vote counting.

Delusion
Plain and simple
Kudos to your Cult

Forum List

Back