Folks, it's already too late.

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

The first thing seen when opening your link...

Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A totally made up story without one bit of evidence to support it from a guy that claims his family lives in a haunted house!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.
Looks like (hopefully) it's your ilk's cross to bear until 11/2024 at least.....Enjoy.

More propaganda. What about actual investigations?

And so it goes. The factual information you posted will be ignored. It's a vicious cycle that keeps repeating. All we can do is hope the fever breaks. That whatever it is motivating the belief in lies like WI voter fraud will diminish and reality will push in.

What purpose does it serve to prove you wrong if you refuse to accept the facts?

So your complaint is everyone still believe a lie that you cannot and refuse to prove wrong?

Then as evidence, produce some judge who simply reused the same tainted and illegal ballots used the first time around that should have been thrown out to confirm: "Yep, I get the same count?"

What is it that makes Trump supporters so desirous of believing his falsehoods. Will that phenomenon go away when he is off the national stage? Or is there something about being a conservative that lends people to want to believe nonsense?

So your complaint is everyone still believe a lie that you cannot and refuse to prove wrong?
No. My complaint is Repubs still believe lies after they have been debunked. The Big Lie and non-existent WI voter fraud being the ones that keep coming up on this thread.

Poor democrats, they only have 98% of the talk media and Hollywood and the print media in their back pockets but they still claim to be sob, sob victims of mean conservative lexicon. You almost gotta laugh.

So ballot Harvesting doesn't and has never existed?
The term ballot harvesting implies illegal actions. If you can present credible proof of widespread illegal behavior concerning the handeling of ballots, please do. Claims previously made about mules or similar issues have been discredited.

We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
This certainly has all the markings of dealing with cultists. Hell, there are books written on how to deal with them. The bottom line is usually the same: Someone from the outside won't change their minds. If they ever do change their minds, it will have to come from within.

This may be a gradual process, or it may happen more quickly and as the result of specific events. They don't usually just wake up one day and see clearly all of a sudden.

All you can do is hope they don't cause too much damage in the meantime. And that's the problem: This cult is not living in some isolated area on a fuckin' farm somwhere, where they're mostly harmless. They're all over and now infiltrating the government. The world has seen it before.

These boards have the potential for enlightening conversations on tax policy, immigration, a host of pertinent issues. Instead, we end up mired in debates about reality.

Wisconsin’s Partisan 2020 Election Review Has Produced ‘Absolutely No Evidence’ of Fraud, Judge Declares at Hearing

A Wisconsin judge declared at a hearing on Thursday that the partisan review of the 2020 presidential election pushed by state Republican lawmakers has produced “absolutely no evidence” of voter fraud.

“This whole case has been about trying to shine a light on government,” Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn of the Dane County Circuit Court remarked toward the end of oral arguments in an open-records battle on Thursday.

The watchdog group American Oversight has field multiple lawsuits seeking records about the so-called audit initiated by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R), who appointed former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman to lead it as a special counsel. Both Vos and Gableman have been repeatedly rebuked throughout the litigation, as judges found both in contempt.

The term ballot harvesting implies illegal actions. If you can present credible proof of widespread illegal behavior concerning the handeling of ballots, please do. Claims previously made about mules or similar issues have been discredited.

Again with that word "credible"

That means "I ignore anything that goes against the party line"

These boards have the potential for enlightening conversations on tax policy, immigration, a host of pertinent issues. Instead, we end up mired in debates about reality.

Wisconsin’s Partisan 2020 Election Review Has Produced ‘Absolutely No Evidence’ of Fraud, Judge Declares at Hearing

A Wisconsin judge declared at a hearing on Thursday that the partisan review of the 2020 presidential election pushed by state Republican lawmakers has produced “absolutely no evidence” of voter fraud.

“This whole case has been about trying to shine a light on government,” Judge Valerie Bailey-Rihn of the Dane County Circuit Court remarked toward the end of oral arguments in an open-records battle on Thursday.

The watchdog group American Oversight has field multiple lawsuits seeking records about the so-called audit initiated by Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R), who appointed former Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice Michael Gableman to lead it as a special counsel. Both Vos and Gableman have been repeatedly rebuked throughout the litigation, as judges found both in contempt.

What part of the Catholic mafia modus operandi may be eluding you? How many genuflectors has the POSPOTUS allowed to cross the US-Mexican border, Immigrant Breath?

The first thing seen when opening your link...

Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.

A totally made up story without one bit of evidence to support it from a guy that claims his family lives in a haunted house!

Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

Jesse Morgan is a drug addict with a felony record.. the haunted house thing was a failed documentary.

I'm speaking to my fellow progressives when I make this observation.

It is painfully apparent the unfounded, as I write this, allegations of corruption made about Joe Biden with respect to his son are now permanently part of the conservative lexicon. No amount of refutation has in any way diminished their blind devotion to it. They're all in.

This phenomenon is hardly unique. We see other examples of it all the time. Everything from bamboo in the ballots to Fast and Furious to Crossfire Hurricane to "Obama is a Muslim" and everything in between. Endless posts with irrefutable factual content laying to waste the falsehoods they've adopted break like waves on a seawall. Their beliefs are as impenetrable as they are intransigent.

I don't believe progressives have cornered the market on the truth. Nor do I believe everything that is part of the liberal lexicon is wholly, factually, accurate. But I can find no liberal equivalence to the pervasive belief on the part of Repubs in the Big Lie. Or the extent to which conspiracy theories are central to their narratives.
Nearly 700 days later, most Republicans still believe Trump’s big lie
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ost-republicans-still-believe-trumps-big-lie/

What can be done? Persist. Persist in the hope that even if they can not bring themselves to admit it on this forum they will come to know the facts. Persist in the hope we can someday have constructive conversations over issues with which we disagree without having to argue about the color of the sky. Persist in the hope we can eventually move past the vitriol and work, TOGETHER, to address the nation's very consequential problems. IMO, Repubs have lost their way. We must remain hopeful they will find it again or all is lost.
The MAGA crowd does not set the bar all that high when it comes to intelligence.

Looks like the OP is still denying there was voter fraud in 2020.

---Evidence of Voter Fraud in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin---

So yer just gonna jump right on in and prove the OP right, huh?

. . . . and your "proof" it is a big lie is WaPo, who never presents any evidence or proof despite openly claiming the election was aboveboard despite hundreds of inconsistencies and illegal actions designed to help the democrats plus an open admission of fraud by them in national print, in an article that hides behind a paywall?

Gee, maybe that is why most people don't believe you!

View attachment 832689
Which part are you doubting? The big lie itself or the fact that most republicans still believe it?

Forum List

Back