CDZ Food for Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fair Share" is Marxist spin to cover up government and party thugs taking away from those who produce and giving to themselves and their cronies.

When the person saying that is sitting in a house worth over 1.4 million dollars, it's hard to now what "fair share" even means.

The entire problem with this vague notion of "fairness" is that it does not take into a count what people are actually contributing to society. Is it in the least bit fair to tax the hell out of a hard working individual running a little restaurant just to give it to some welfare Mama pooping out babies by all sorts of different men in order to increase her welfare payments? I don't think that is fair at all, myself.

The era of Welfare Mothers was terminated during the Clinton Administration when AFDC was replaced by TANF. Your racism is noted, as well as your ignorance.

Resorting to accusations of WACISM is an admission that you have no valid defense of your opinions.

I was fascinated by a POLITICAL STATEMENT ---from PUERTO RICO blaming RACIST TRUMP for storm
damage and resulting hardship that hit that Island

The hurricane was a force of nature, the response to the horrific damage in property and deaths was racist and intolerable.

I call shenanigans. Prove it with non-partisan sources.

"Fair Share" is Marxist spin to cover up government and party thugs taking away from those who produce and giving to themselves and their cronies.

When the person saying that is sitting in a house worth over 1.4 million dollars, it's hard to now what "fair share" even means.

The entire problem with this vague notion of "fairness" is that it does not take into a count what people are actually contributing to society. Is it in the least bit fair to tax the hell out of a hard working individual running a little restaurant just to give it to some welfare Mama pooping out babies by all sorts of different men in order to increase her welfare payments? I don't think that is fair at all, myself.

The era of Welfare Mothers was terminated during the Clinton Administration when AFDC was replaced by TANF. Your racism is noted, as well as your ignorance.

Resorting to accusations of WACISM is an admission that you have no valid defense of your opinions.

I was fascinated by a POLITICAL STATEMENT ---from PUERTO RICO blaming RACIST TRUMP for storm

The hurricane was a force of nature, the response to the horrific damage in property and deaths was racist and intolerable.

to what race do you refer?

Thing I want most is country first party last. Now why the party that pulled every trick in the book to block any and everything . (And please ask what kind of tricks, Mitch Mitch Mitch) now is crying about partisanship? I See Zero working together, A clear message, its politics as usual. And as usual that makes for bad news no matter who's in power.

A bit more Food for Thought: Link:

Minutes before Trump departed office, a mysterious Florida company reportedly took over a slice of the Pentagon's internet space

A mysterious Florida company is said to have taken control of a substantial portion of the internet owned by the Pentagon, only three minutes before President Donald Trump's official term in office ended.

Since then, the company has increased its control to about 175 million IP addresses, The Washington Post reported on Saturday.

The Associated Press reported that it controlled more space than some of the world's largest internet providers, including Comcast and AT&T.

The company was identified as Global Resource Systems LLC, headquartered in Plantation, Florida. According to Florida state records, Global Resource Systems filed paperwork in October 2020. The paperwork said it was incorporated in Delaware.

A Department of Defense spokesperson told the AP in a statement that the government was publicizing the space to "assess, evaluate and prevent unauthorized use of DoD IP address space."

On Twitter on Saturday, the AP posted: "What a Pentagon spokesman could not explain is why the Defense Department chose Global Resource Systems LLC, a company that seems not to have existed until September, to manage the address space."

A Saturday blog post from Doug Madory, director of internet analysis at Kentik, a networking information provider, detailed the "great mystery."

On inauguration day, at 16:57 UTC, or 11:57am in Washington, a message was posted by an "entity that hadn't been heard from in over a decade," Madory wrote.

The post came from AS8003, announcing it had taken over unused ranges of the IPv4 internet space owned by the Department of Defense, according to Madory.

He wrote that the timing was "moments after the swearing-in of Joe Biden as the President of the United States and minutes before the statutory end of the administration of Donald Trump at noon Eastern time."

The AP and Post sent reporters to the listed address for the Global Resource Systems, according to reports. Both times, the reporters were turned away without information.

And he is also making the statement that he thinks all welfare queens are black. That is the only logical conclusion a person can draw from his personal attack against me because I sure didn't say anything about race.

And he is also making the statement that he thinks all welfare queens are black. That is the only logical conclusion a person can draw from his personal attack against me because I sure didn't say anything about race.

WACISM is just another word for the flour sack [if you get my drift].

to what race do you refer?

In reference to my comment, the people who live in Puerto Rico!

Isn't it time for working American's to get their fair share of the GDP?
How does raising the capital gains tax help working Americans?
Raising Federal revenue provides services to all 50 states, which benefits all Americans by the reduction in the annual deficit; thus less interest on said debt provides for more Federal dollars to fix bridges, tunnels, flood zones and grants to states already in the red.
Why are illegals getting it then?

Mea culpa, I made that assumption based on covert racism, many who have the same hate for progressives, liberals and Democrats are in the closet racists. Yet many who are regulars here are overt racists, and you hold to the same ideology with both - yes or no?

So, am I to understand you believe black men and women must have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice, and vote for those like me to support democracy in America? That you reject the rhetoric spewed by trump at this rallies?

Mea culpa, I made that assumption based on covert racism, many who have the same hate for progressives, liberals and Democrats are in the closet racists. Yet many who are regulars here are overt racists, and you hold to the same ideology with both - yes or no?

So, am I to understand you believe black men and women must have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice, and vote for those like me to support democracy in America? That you reject the rhetoric spewed by trump at this rallies?

what "rhetoric spewed by Trump......"?

Isn't it time for working American's to get their fair share of the GDP?

What is any one person's “fair share” of what someone else has worked to produce and earn?

A "fair share" does not equate to equal pay between the workers who are the producers (cooks, roofers, mechanics, technicians, secretaries, clerks, etc.) for those who order the food, shingles, computers, and supervise the workers, and paid for by the ownership, CEO, etc; it cannot be equated by any Metrix other than common sense and the costs of living.

The same can be said about a minimum wage, when the costs for food, transportation, rent, etc. are very high in California and very low in some states.

No this is a stupid question.

From the Link:
  • President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to what was perhaps his most notorious comment during his 2016 campaign: calling Mexicans "rapists."
  • Trump suggested that women traveling through Central America en route to the United States were "raped at levels that nobody's ever seen before."
  • The comments come amid a flurry of media attention about a caravan of migrants traveling through Mexico.
  • There is no evidence to suggest that any of the travelers have reported being raped on their journey.
Want more overt racism out of the mouth of trump? It's on the internet, and was heard and seen out of this mouth on national television.

From the Link:
  • President Donald Trump on Thursday referred to what was perhaps his most notorious comment during his 2016 campaign: calling Mexicans "rapists."
  • Trump suggested that women traveling through Central America en route to the United States were "raped at levels that nobody's ever seen before."
  • The comments come amid a flurry of media attention about a caravan of migrants traveling through Mexico.
  • There is no evidence to suggest that any of the travelers have reported being raped on their journey.
Want more overt racism out of the mouth of trump? It's on the internet, and was heard and seen out of this mouth on national television.

women are being raped----children and teens "refugees from south america" Trump never said
"MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"

From the Link:

Bzzzzzzttttt! You lose. Selected edits and misquotes just prove that you are a Spinning Hack who Spins Hackily.

A "fair share" does not equate to equal pay between the workers who are the producers (cooks, roofers, mechanics, technicians, secretaries, clerks, etc.) for those who order the food, shingles, computers, and supervise the workers, and paid for by the ownership, CEO, etc; it cannot be equated by any Metrix other than common sense and the costs of living.

The same can be said about a minimum wage, when the costs for food, transportation, rent, etc. are very high in California and very low in some states.

That seems like an awful lot of words to say nothing at all.

From the Link:

women are being raped----children and teens "refugees from south america" Trump never said
"MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"

Well, he has and all you need to do is reference Trump's comments on the internet.

That seems like an awful lot of words to say nothing at all.

Now this a step into taunting ^^^, and this is the clean zone.

From the Link:

Bzzzzzzttttt! You lose. Selected edits and misquotes just prove that you are a Spinning Hack who Spins Hackily.

Sadly you are not telling the truth, as well as violating the Clean Zone Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back