CDZ Food for Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you that fall into average working person (under 100.000 a year) please show me where you have gained from the constant tax cuts for the super rich since the 1980s ?

I own my own business. I make well under 100,000 a rear and my house is worth a small fraction of the one bragged about in this very discussion. I work my fucking tail off, averaging over 50 hours a week.

I benefitted under the tax cuts during the Trump administration and I am far from this "super rich" status you imagine.

I was lucky enough to keep my business going during the last year, but Democrat forced shutdowns have absolutely DEVASTATED the lives of people I know.

I sure wish people would start paying attention to the reality instead of just repeating the phony Democrat sales pitch. They have engineered the greatest wealth transfer away from the middle class and into the hands of the truly super rich EVER.

Jeff Bezos, alone, has made something like 70 BILLION during the last year because of these Democrat schemes to shut down small businesses. Are you capable of doing the math on how many people suffered significant losses accordingly? No, you can't? Well, I will do the math for you, then. That represents 3.5 MILLION small business owners giving up 20,000 in their income EACH.

You got it now?

Here's a link to FDR raising taxes on the wealthy. The country didn't go down the tubes but experienced it's greatest growth after he did, and the middle class benefitted greatly. The growth ended after taxes for the wealthy got cut time and again, starting with Reagan. One link below.

Isn't it time for working American's to get their fair share of the GDP?

working americans do not pay capital gains tax?----
they EVADE?

Working Americans suggests labor, a 40 hour work week, and an income which in most cases is below a Million Dollars in investments.

Please read the link.
What the hell are you talking about? Do you know what capital gains is? Nothing to do with hours worked, ever

Isn't it time for working American's to get their fair share of the GDP?

working americans do not pay capital gains tax?----
they EVADE?

Working Americans suggests labor, a 40 hour work week, and an income which in most cases is below a Million Dollars in investments.

Please read the link.
What's your opinion on Business Visas and Trespassers?

Those of you that fall into average working person (under 100.000 a year) please show me where you have gained from the constant tax cuts for the super rich since the 1980s ?

I own my own business. I make well under 100,000 a rear and my house is worth a small fraction of the one bragged about in this very discussion. I work my fucking tail off, averaging over 50 hours a week.

I benefitted under the tax cuts during the Trump administration and I am far from this "super rich" status you imagine.

I was lucky enough to keep my business going during the last year, but Democrat forced shutdowns have absolutely DEVASTATED the lives of people I know.

I sure wish people would start paying attention to the reality instead of just repeating the phony Democrat sales pitch. They have engineered the greatest wealth transfer away from the middle class and into the hands of the truly super rich EVER.

Jeff Bezos, alone, has made something like 70 BILLION during the last year because of these Democrat schemes to shut down small businesses. Are you capable of doing the math on how many people suffered significant losses accordingly? No, you can't? Well, I will do the math for you, then. That represents 3.5 MILLION small business owners giving up 20,000 in their income EACH.

You got it now?

thanks DOG-----for my father if he had been alive today-----he struggled in a similar situation would
have been devastated along ---with his disabled wife and five kids

Higher taxes have consequences, and not just for the rich.
The Rich can afford it; raise the minimum wage so the Poor can also afford it.

“The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.”

― Anatole France

from a French poet during the French revolution-----
------kinda STALE FOOD

The shut down hurt most of us ( with exception of some super rich who made a killing off the virus) The virus was handled badly from the start by all. Making it political became the worst possible SOLUTION to a Medical problem.

The shut down hurt most of us ( with exception of some super rich who made a killing off the virus) The virus was handled badly from the start by all. Making it political became the worst possible SOLUTION to a Medical problem.

You "PAINT WITH A BROAD BRUSH"----what are you calling the "SUPER RICH" ? There are mobs of thuggish scum who threaten and vandalize thruout the city because they believe that every WHITE person who struggles to run a mom/pop store is "SUPER-RICH" and there are PIGS who justify this shit (for political
advantage)

You got it now?

thanks DOG-----for my father if he had been alive today-----he struggled in a similar situation would
have been devastated along ---with his disabled wife and five kids

Unfortunately, nothing I could say could possibly influence the benightedly ignorant as they prattle on with those vapid platitudes they have been spoon fed. People repeat the talking points but absolutely refuse to think, while democrats like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, and Jeff Bezos thank them very much.

Actually, the shut down only hurt those in the private sector. Those in the public sector benefitted, as they received their stimulus checks ON TOP of the salaries they continued to receive via their cushy job working for the government.

Who thinks there is only one side to every story? Is it not possible that SOME can see that no one political party has all the best solutions, Instead all our time is devoted to bashing each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back