CDZ Food for Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE RECORD:

"Donald Trump doubled down on his claim that Mexican immigrants are responsible for a large number of rapes in the US on Wednesday. “Who’s doing the raping,” Trump shot back in an interview when challenged on his controversial remarks.

"The businessman and would-be president, who launched his presidential campaign with an attack on Mexican immigrants as drug dealers, criminals and rapists, has claimed that there is “mind-boggling” link between rape and illegal immigration.

“If you look at the statistics of people coming, you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything coming in illegally into this country it’s mind-boggling!” he said in an interview with CNN on Wednesday night."

Now this a step into taunting ^^^, and this is the clean zone.
Sadly you are not telling the truth, as well as violating the Clean Zone Rules.

One thing that you do not seem to get…

It is not the purpose of the CDZ, nor is it even a legitimate use thereof, to use it to post threads based on utter bullshit, and then to hide behind the CDZ rules to evade any rightful criticism of that bullshit.

It is you who started this thread in the CDZ, and it is you who is violating the rules and the very purpose of the CDZ. I expect that soon enough, the moderators will either shut this thread down, or move it to one of the downstairs forum where it more rightfully belongs.

FOR THE RECORD:

"Donald Trump doubled down on his claim that Mexican immigrants are responsible for a large number of rapes in the US on Wednesday. “Who’s doing the raping,” Trump shot back in an interview when challenged on his controversial remarks.

"The businessman and would-be president, who launched his presidential campaign with an attack on Mexican immigrants as drug dealers, criminals and rapists, has claimed that there is “mind-boggling” link between rape and illegal immigration.

“If you look at the statistics of people coming, you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything coming in illegally into this country it’s mind-boggling!” he said in an interview with CNN on Wednesday night."

so? his statement was correct-----but he did not say
"MEXICANS ARE RAPISTS"

"Fair Share" is Marxist spin to cover up government and party thugs taking away from those who produce and giving to themselves and their cronies.

When the person saying that is sitting in a house worth over 1.4 million dollars, it's hard to now what "fair share" even means.

The entire problem with this vague notion of "fairness" is that it does not take into a count what people are actually contributing to society. Is it in the least bit fair to tax the hell out of a hard working individual running a little restaurant just to give it to some welfare Mama pooping out babies by all sorts of different men in order to increase her welfare payments? I don't think that is fair at all, myself.

The era of Welfare Mothers was terminated during the Clinton Administration when AFDC was replaced by TANF. Your racism is noted, as well as your ignorance.

Resorting to accusations of WACISM is an admission that you have no valid defense of your opinions.

And he is also making the statement that he thinks all welfare queens are black. That is the only logical conclusion a person can draw from his personal attack against me because I sure didn't say anything about race.

Mea culpa, I made that assumption based on covert racism, many who have the same hate for progressives, liberals and Democrats are in the closet racists. Yet many who are regulars here are overt racists, and you hold to the same ideology with both - yes or no?

So, am I to understand you believe black men and women must have equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice, and vote for those like me to support democracy in America? That you reject the rhetoric spewed by trump at this rallies?
It appears to me that you actually believe that indulging in these extremely simplistic assumptions of yours constitutes debate.

It doesn't.

Now this a step into taunting ^^^, and this is the clean zone.
Sadly you are not telling the truth, as well as violating the Clean Zone Rules.

One thing that you do not seem to get…

It is not the purpose of the CDZ, nor is it even a legitimate use thereof, to use it to post threads based on utter bullshit, and then to hide behind the CDZ rules to evade any rightful criticism of that bullshit.

It is you who started this thread in the CDZ, and it is you who is violating the rules and the very purpose of the CDZ. I expect that soon enough, the moderators will either shut this thread down, or move it to one of the downstairs forum where it more rightfully belongs.
Many of the site Stalinists suffer from the same delusion that "clean debate" actually means "Nobody is allowed to disagree with Stalinist orthodoxy."

Last edited:
If we might briefly get back on topic:

Re: Capital Gains.
Those who fail to consider potential unintended consequences really should (consider them).

Deals are done based on the ultimate after-tax outcome. When capital gains were taxed at a higher rate alternatives were found but those who didn't due their homework got raped by The IRS. Those who had real property often hung onto it because the tax consequences made the deals pointless.

Stagnation. Deferred repairs and run-down eyesores milked for what revenue was available.

Those who researched the IRS meaning of the term "Starker" were able to upgrade their investments and many wisely hung on until rates were reduced. At that time there was a torrent of taxable transactions which brought in a flood of revenue though it was based on the lower rate.

Capital gains taxation is the favorite pull-toy lf those who firmly believe that they can write checks for percentage points and a bank will honor them.

Dont know how pages ago this CDZ thread LEFT the topic of "capital gains taxes", but you cant have a six way complete hijacking of the topic and HAVE any kind of Civil Debate.. Dont BRING TOPICS here that are gonna die a horrible death..

Closed. Consider all yourselves warned... LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back