Food supply chain is breaking...

I had planned a post in the intro section for my first post but this is far more important of a discussion. Look for the intro post shortly.

Many of us have recognized from the beginning that the food-supply collapse was inevitable. As soon as a food worker gets the virus and can't work or the plant must be shut down because the plant, itself, is infected, this had to happen.. Next is water and fuel. As soon as the workers in a water treatment plant get infected and can't work, or can't get food so don't work, then the water goes off.

All of these same risks have always existed with the flu every year, minus the politically induced panic. Infection rates of the flu are as high as 15% with death rates for those hospitalized as high as 10% - only slightly less than the same stats from the Wuhan virus.

There's no need for the collapse but, unless the politicians on both sides of the aisle stop the panic and the lockdowns, things are going to get much, much, worse.

What have Republicans done to mitigate this?

I bought Tyson's frozen chicken and freezed my fresh chicken and fish.
No, you froze your fresh chicken and fish. Where did you dumbasses learn English? Or is this just another sign of what public education today is really good for?

Freezed is fine for use in Cali. For example, I also bought a lot of steaks and freezed it in order to take it out of the mouths of your family.

This is the Democrat induced famine. Mao did it. Stalin did it. This is a common tool to communists. If we can't stop them democrats will do it to us.
I have four bipartisan MOC's that invalidate your point. The asswipePINO lied, Americans died.

Having lost the contents of my freezer more than once, I've learned that food in the freezer is for convenience, nothing more. It's not cost savings, buying on sale and stocking up because I'll never save enough to make up the thousands of dollars lost from power outages and freezer failures. It's not storage for the same reason; when they quit you have nothing except a pile of disgusting, smelly, trash.

Cans are good; seeds and a garden are, eventually, good. Grains and dry staples are good. And, perhaps most of all, the means to provide and clean or purify your own water is good.

I've always eaten canned good and haven't been happy as the canned food sections in the grocery store got smaller and smaller - especially favorites like canned fruits, etc., but the stores were simply responding to lowering demand. Now, all of a sudden, the world has figured out what I knew all along: canned foods are a critical part of a preparedness plan.

I hope they stay on the shelves long enough to get the nation through this.

this is the biggest story out there and very troubling

we need to open up quickly

the quality of life for most Americans is about to take a severe hit as food prices go way up

same thing is happening in the energy sector, things will likely get really bad

this is the biggest story out there and very troubling

we need to open up quickly

the quality of life for most Americans is about to take a severe hit as food prices go way up

same thing is happening in the energy sector, things will likely get really bad
Profiteers are scamming? I wonder what the capitalist racketeer asswipePINO will do about that?

Fl is mostly supplied by GoldKist.

There was a big tub full of chicken at the Wally World.
The beef section was decimated!

They still had the ribs I always get, though. :dance:

I had planned a post in the intro section for my first post but this is far more important of a discussion. Look for the intro post shortly.

Many of us have recognized from the beginning that the food-supply collapse was inevitable. As soon as a food worker gets the virus and can't work or the plant must be shut down because the plant, itself, is infected, this had to happen.. Next is water and fuel. As soon as the workers in a water treatment plant get infected and can't work, or can't get food so don't work, then the water goes off.

All of these same risks have always existed with the flu every year, minus the politically induced panic. Infection rates of the flu are as high as 15% with death rates for those hospitalized as high as 10% - only slightly less than the same stats from the Wuhan virus.

There's no need for the collapse but, unless the politicians on both sides of the aisle stop the panic and the lockdowns, things are going to get much, much, worse.

Very true. Some damage has already been done.
This was planned, that's what makes me mad. What needs to come to light is the evidence of the plan.

This is bad news...Tyson food took out two full page ads explaining why their product will be scarce in the coming weeks...
That's OK. I can live straight meat and potatoes, I can live strict veggie, I can hunt, live on berries, candy, MREs, bread and water, whatever. I'm a survivor.
Only the pussies on the Left will suffer. It is THEIR shutdown, after all.

This is bad news...Tyson food took out two full page ads explaining why their product will be scarce in the coming weeks...

--------------

"Tyson Foods executives said in a full-page ad published Sunday that the closure of food-processing plants due to the coronavirus is “breaking” the supply chain.

In a full-page ad published in the New York Times, the Washington Post and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, board chairman John Tyson wrote that “the food supply chain is breaking," saying farmers will be left without anywhere to sell livestock and "millions of animals — chickens, pigs and cattle — will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he added."

Those processing facilities that closed all happened at least a week ago, didn't they? Are they unable to test all the workers to determine who may have contracted it? It's got to be getting close to 14 days, isn't it, for some of these closures? What I am trying to say is, why can't they reopen with workers taking precautions like masks/social distancing measures like closed break rooms? No, they probably can't be 6 feet from each other, but if everyone is masked and not touching each other, it ought to be as safe as going to the grocery store, anyway.

I could be wrong, but these warnings seem to be based on the ridiculous proposition that they can't get back to work.

To the communist democrats this is only the beginning. There are companies that process canned goods, mass bakeries, mills, dairies that can all have one or two people with the virus. Refineries, manufacturing in everything. All can have someone with a virus diagnosis.

It makes sense now that the first thing on the prohibited buy list was vegetable seeds.

--------------

"Tyson Foods executives said in a full-page ad published Sunday that the closure of food-processing plants due to the coronavirus is “breaking” the supply chain.

In a full-page ad published in the New York Times, the Washington Post and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, board chairman John Tyson wrote that “the food supply chain is breaking," saying farmers will be left without anywhere to sell livestock and "millions of animals — chickens, pigs and cattle — will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he added."

Did
I was about to post this. LOL
Then I saw yours.......

When meat processing facilities started shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic, we were initially told not to worry because the facilities that were still operating normally would be able to make up the difference.

View attachment 328718

This is the effect we told you idiots is going to happen and this has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The economy has been taking for years they jus tput a band aid on it and now the scum bag whores known as democrats are having their money scams busted up and they don't like it. See how you bitches listen and believe these whores so much so you are willing to sink your own last free standing nation left you pathetic low life assholes!!

ALL YOU MORONS WHO ALWAYS SAY " THAT WON'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA" LMFAO!!! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT SO OFF GUARD and karma has pay back for you pos idiots.

When your a leftist who is so low on the IQ charts you blame Trump just like little MSM tells you idiots too who are you idiots the same idiots who literally believe the shit posted about Trump that are so out there you know it'a lie just by the title.

Come over here and some low iQ asshole has it posted lmfao... Like Trump said drink lysol omfg you really are a retard to believe that ..

because of losers who dictate society and the idiots who follow htem like they are a God you all have the same mental issues
View attachment 328720

Republicans have held the House for 15 of the last 20 years, and 23 of the last 30 years. How do you figure they’re responsible for the worst practices of large Republican donors like Tyson Foods, or the Koch Brothers, who control 40% of the meat packing in the USA.

Both of these companies have seen multiple ICE raids, the most recent of which cleaned out 700 illegals employed by these two companies. Neither Koch Foods nor Tyson Foods was charged with hiring illegals.

It's not just Tyson but JBS(?), Smithfield and others. Then the crop farmers are either not planting or turning the crops under and dairies are dumping the milk.

Things going to get rough
Sounds like things are getting ripe for government take over. Is it by design ?? Who knows at this point, but if it is by design, then they have finally pulled it off.

--------------

Those processing facilities that closed all happened at least a week ago, didn't they? Are they unable to test all the workers to determine who may have contracted it? It's got to be getting close to 14 days, isn't it, for some of these closures? What I am trying to say is, why can't they reopen with workers taking precautions like masks/social distancing measures like closed break rooms? No, they probably can't be 6 feet from each other, but if everyone is masked and not touching each other, it ought to be as safe as going to the grocery store, anyway.

I could be wrong, but these warnings seem to be based on the ridiculous proposition that they can't get back to work.

Hospitals still don’t have enough PPE’s and hospital workers are dying.

The workers in these plants have sickened families and friends. There have been hundreds of deaths. Are you really asking these people to risk their lives for minimum wage?

Would you do it?

--------------

Hospitals still don’t have enough PPE’s and hospital workers are dying.

The workers in these plants have sickened families and friends. There have been hundreds of deaths. Are you really asking these people to risk their lives for minimum wage?

Would you do it?
Just in the large sanctuary shithole cities. Hospitals here are all doing well. Some Kansas City hospitals are actually sending supplies to the sanctuary shithole cities.

Forum List

Back