Food supply chain is breaking...

I was about to post this. LOL
Then I saw yours.......

When meat processing facilities started shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic, we were initially told not to worry because the facilities that were still operating normally would be able to make up the difference.

View attachment 328718

This is the effect we told you idiots is going to happen and this has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The economy has been taking for years they jus tput a band aid on it and now the scum bag whores known as democrats are having their money scams busted up and they don't like it. See how you bitches listen and believe these whores so much so you are willing to sink your own last free standing nation left you pathetic low life assholes!!

ALL YOU MORONS WHO ALWAYS SAY " THAT WON'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA" LMFAO!!! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT SO OFF GUARD and karma has pay back for you pos idiots.

When your a leftist who is so low on the IQ charts you blame Trump just like little MSM tells you idiots too who are you idiots the same idiots who literally believe the shit posted about Trump that are so out there you know it'a lie just by the title.

Come over here and some low iQ asshole has it posted lmfao... Like Trump said drink lysol omfg you really are a retard to believe that ..

because of losers who dictate society and the idiots who follow htem like they are a God you all have the same mental issues
View attachment 328720
Democrats always do better when they can fear monger.

That is true and they've mastered it look at the OCD dumb asses we have now.

Food banks are running out of food but farmers are letting it rot in the fields. What's going on.
Politico reports Tens of millions of pounds of American-grown produce is rotting in fields as food banks across the country scramble to meet a massive surge in demand.

That's the big question. Something very bad going on. What?

If we told you which we do you wouldn't believe it anyway. When it all drops you will though and learn what everyone was talking about.........

Headlines tell it all it depends on where and who you look to in order to get it.

Then I saw yours.......

When meat processing facilities started shutting down because of the coronavirus pandemic, we were initially told not to worry because the facilities that were still operating normally would be able to make up the difference.

View attachment 328718

This is the effect we told you idiots is going to happen and this has NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The economy has been taking for years they jus tput a band aid on it and now the scum bag whores known as democrats are having their money scams busted up and they don't like it. See how you bitches listen and believe these whores so much so you are willing to sink your own last free standing nation left you pathetic low life assholes!!

ALL YOU MORONS WHO ALWAYS SAY " THAT WON'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA" LMFAO!!! YOU WILL BE CAUGHT SO OFF GUARD and karma has pay back for you pos idiots.

When your a leftist who is so low on the IQ charts you blame Trump just like little MSM tells you idiots too who are you idiots the same idiots who literally believe the shit posted about Trump that are so out there you know it'a lie just by the title.

Come over here and some low iQ asshole has it posted lmfao... Like Trump said drink lysol omfg you really are a retard to believe that ..

because of losers who dictate society and the idiots who follow htem like they are a God you all have the same mental issues
View attachment 328720

Honest to God that is so childish. I would say the last line fits you to a T.

I wouldn't go so far as to say the food supply chain is broken. The meat supply chain is temporarily broken. But you know, we Americans are too damn fat and eat too much meat.

It won't hurt us to cut back a little. This isn't the Great Depression.
Are you suggesting that if we all have too much land the government can act in ways to take it from those who have too much and give it to those who have too little? Or same with money?

Technically, though, the meat supply is not broken; it's simply reduced. We're far too early in the process to call any of it broken; there's still plenty being produced and delivered. Oddly, though, I haven't been able to buy any fresh meat or chicken for over a month where I live and I live in Tyson country. I don't know where what's being produced is going but they keep saying it's going somewhere. Sort of like toilet paper; all that Walmart has had in 6 weeks is the crappy Walmart brand, no name brands like the Charmin we use. For meat and others, I would like to know where it's actually going. Sean Hannity says the stores he shops at in NYC are fully stocked. Stores in rural Oklahoma certainly are not.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

I wouldn't go so far as to say the food supply chain is broken. The meat supply chain is temporarily broken. But you know, we Americans are too damn fat and eat too much meat.

Not yet, but it's looking pretty grim.

I would say not enough info to panic yet.

I am also willing to wager we will now see an utter clean out of the meat section of grocery stores just like toilet paper.

I haven't seen fresh meat for over a month.

Profiteers are scamming? I wonder what the capitalist racketeer asswipePINO will do about that?
does it hurt your head being this stupid?

in America things will get more expensive and fresh meat will become a luxury

in 3rd world countries many will starve

we need to open things up immediately
Yes, we should all head out....

We will, you stay under your bed though.
Let me know how that works out for you!
Already did it and it's working out great!! In fact, no one where I Iive wears a stupid mask anymore. You just stay indoors where it's 'safe'...
Where do you live? I'll go first; Coronado, Ca.
CA...In the mountains. Low population density. 0 coronavirus up here. It makes no sense to lock down whole geographic areas based on areas like NY, LA or SF where people live on top of one another. If I go to a metro area, I might consider wearing a mask, especially in areas like SF where filth abounds.
Why did you avoid the question?
Because I don’t give a shit about your questions. You wanna know where I live. Stalker much?
Exactly, no one needs to know where anyone lives, because that has nothing to do with this forum and it's activities. Stalker much is right, unless he wasn't speaking in specifics, and/or was lightly wanting to look at the area for political reasons or how the geographical aspects of it might have an impactful sway upon the election due to voter verses voter maybe. Who knows, but someone not a personal friend, and is asking for personal information should always draw a red flag in concerns of that person while on the internet IMHO.

Good call.
The guy wrote nobody in his town had the virus. I called bullshit, he ran like a conservative retarded baby.
I didn't run, I said you were stalking and I was not giving you my location. Nobody where Iive has the coronavirus I really don't give a shit whether or not you believe me. I could prove it but, I refuse to give you my address. I have no idea who the fuck you are except that you are a TDS hater and I don't trust anyone like that. Now you have proven you are a liar as well.
You made a statement. I asked for a qualification of that statement. You ran. Done!

As soon as they open the lakes we may head up near Hot Springs
and find some rainbow trout or walleye.

Good short-term plan. When a hundred million or more city dwellers can't get food and they find out people are catching fish in Arkansas, they'll overrun the lakes.

I have lake property (not lake-front, but 1/4 mile from the water) that we are at for isolation during the pandemic. I make no assumptions that I will get fish or water from the lake if things turn ugly - at least not for the first year.

There are 100 million gun owners in the US that, hypothetically, could swarm from cities and even rural communities looking for meat. Deer are pretty wile and will likely survive us as a species but when the woods are filled with desperate, dangerous, people with guns, hunting deer isn't going to be a reliable solution, either.

This is, of course, theoretical. The chances are that we go through a painful couple of months, and then a few years of less pain as society recovers... and then our new communist state. Time will tell.

Profiteers are scamming? I wonder what the capitalist racketeer asswipePINO will do about that?
does it hurt your head being this stupid?

in America things will get more expensive and fresh meat will become a luxury

in 3rd world countries many will starve

we need to open things up immediately
Yes, we should all head out....

We will, you stay under your bed though.
Let me know how that works out for you!
Already did it and it's working out great!! In fact, no one where I Iive wears a stupid mask anymore. You just stay indoors where it's 'safe'...
Where do you live? I'll go first; Coronado, Ca.
CA...In the mountains. Low population density. 0 coronavirus up here. It makes no sense to lock down whole geographic areas based on areas like NY, LA or SF where people live on top of one another. If I go to a metro area, I might consider wearing a mask, especially in areas like SF where filth abounds.
Why did you avoid the question?
Because I don’t give a shit about your questions. You wanna know where I live. Stalker much?
Exactly, no one needs to know where anyone lives, because that has nothing to do with this forum and it's activities. Stalker much is right, unless he wasn't speaking in specifics, and/or was lightly wanting to look at the area for political reasons or how the geographical aspects of it might have an impactful sway upon the election due to voter verses voter maybe. Who knows, but someone not a personal friend, and is asking for personal information should always draw a red flag in concerns of that person while on the internet IMHO.

Good call.
The guy wrote nobody in his town had the virus. I called bullshit, he ran like a conservative retarded baby.
Democrats are all Communist lovers. Proven fact. BTW--Why isn't PELOSI working during this "Crisis" ?
Ask the 7 MOC's that have or have been exposed to the corona virus.

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

Are you suggesting that if we all have too much land the government can act in ways to take it from those who have too much and give it to those who have too little? Or same with money?

Technically, though, the meat supply is not broken; it's simply reduced. We're far too early in the process to call any of it broken; there's still plenty being produced and delivered. Oddly, though, I haven't been able to buy any fresh meat or chicken for over a month where I live and I live in Tyson country. I don't know where what's being produced is going but they keep saying it's going somewhere. Sort of like toilet paper; all that Walmart has had in 6 weeks is the crappy Walmart brand, no name brands like the Charmin we use. For meat and others, I would like to know where it's actually going. Sean Hannity says the stores he shops at in NYC are fully stocked. Stores in rural Oklahoma certainly are not.
You believe what Sean Hannity says? WOW! You believe Sean Hannity goes shopping?

Then I saw yours.......

View attachment 328718

View attachment 328720

Not yet, but it's looking pretty grim.

I would say not enough info to panic yet.

I am also willing to wager we will now see an utter clean out of the meat section of grocery stores just like toilet paper.

I haven't seen fresh meat for over a month.
Don't believe you.

As soon as they open the lakes we may head up near Hot Springs
and find some rainbow trout or walleye.

Good short-term plan. When a hundred million or more city dwellers can't get food and they find out people are catching fish in Arkansas, they'll overrun the lakes.

I have lake property (not lake-front, but 1/4 mile from the water) that we are at for isolation during the pandemic. I make no assumptions that I will get fish or water from the lake if things turn ugly - at least not for the first year.

There are 100 million gun owners in the US that, hypothetically, could swarm from cities and even rural communities looking for meat. Deer are pretty wile and will likely survive us as a species but when the woods are filled with desperate, dangerous, people with guns, hunting deer isn't going to be a reliable solution, either.

This is, of course, theoretical. The chances are that we go through a painful couple of months, and then a few years of less pain as society recovers... and then our new communist state. Time will tell.

40% of US citizens live near the coast. I'm not sure why we would all flock to Oklahoma or Arkansas to fish. We can fish in the ocean. Better yet, we can buy directly from the fishmonger who fishes in the ocean. Right now you can get some deals on Sushi grade fish, right down at the docks.

The two Mexican markets, and one Asian market I frequent have all had plenty of fresh meat. I live on the border, south of San Diego. I bought 5 lbs of ground beef 2 days ago and 10 pounds of pork cushion for making sausage. I have relatives in Oklahoma. In Tulsa and also on Grand Lake. None have said anything about meat shortages.

I don't think most of us 'city dwellers' will be flocking to the middle of the country to find meat. It doesn't make sense.

This is bad news...Tyson food took out two full page ads explaining why their product will be scarce in the coming weeks...

--------------

"Tyson Foods executives said in a full-page ad published Sunday that the closure of food-processing plants due to the coronavirus is “breaking” the supply chain.

In a full-page ad published in the New York Times, the Washington Post and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, board chairman John Tyson wrote that “the food supply chain is breaking," saying farmers will be left without anywhere to sell livestock and "millions of animals — chickens, pigs and cattle — will be depopulated because of the closure of our processing facilities."

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he added."

Glad that I buy half a steer from one of the local ranchers every year.

No doubt there are plenty of small towns and rural areas in the US with zero cases of Wuhan Virus. I saw a report a few days ago that 70% of Americans don't know anyone who has had the virus; I certainly don't.

The assumption should be that the claim is accurate; there's no reason to not accept it as so.

You believe what Sean Hannity says? WOW! You believe Sean Hannity goes shopping?

You do have a good point, there.

I don't think most of us 'city dwellers' will be flocking to the middle of the country to find meat. It doesn't make sense.

Of course not. No one wants beef or pork. Or deer. I think you're completely right and all city dwellers should flock up and down both coasts and stay out of middle-America.

And, if the city dwellers all flock to the coasts to buy fish from fishmongers, I'm sure they'll come with gold or silver or something with which to buy, right? And, of course, no one from an American city would simply take by force, city dwellers having such a good reputation as we all know. Consider that if city dwellers do flock to the coast because there's nothing to buy, their paper currency won't be of much value.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation_in_Venezuela

Why does bad news excite Communists and Democrats so much. It's like these assholes can't wait for America to fail.
Under Trump that's exactly what they are waiting for. Sorry they will be upset yet again, and especially so because they can't make this pandemic stick to Trump's name in some sort of detrimental way.

Forum List

Back