Football-Loving Americans Harassed For Wearing Turbans To Game

Leave that shit in India where it belongs. You're in America and Americans don't wear turbans.

Of course not. That would look ridiculous.

costume-hats-american-flag-top-hat-13156.jpg

Citizens of California are jumpy after a terrorist attack. Why would the radical lefties whine about a mild inconvenience endured by a couple of fans?
Agreed. And some people think a turban = Islam because Mohammed wore them. People have been asked to be vigilant, they won't always get it right, and when they don't the assumption is they must be right wing bigots etc. The very issue that put off some neighbours in SB reporting what they thought was possibly suspicious activity, and was.

Shitting bulls lies are what have gotten totally out of hand yet again trying to blame something on the right even though there was no mention of anyones political leanings in the article. For those who might have forgotten we just had a terrorist attack in California and part of the Paris attacks was at a sports stadium so I can see why some people might have been uneasy.

566db7911600002c00eb8b06.jpg

Sikhs have often been targeted by people who mistake them for Muslim.

Three football-loving Americans say they were nearly barred from watching their team at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego Sunday because they were wearing turbans, according to reports.

Denver Broncos fan Varinder Malhi and his friends were sporting jerseys, hats and other garb heading into the game, but it was the color-coordinated turbans -- typically worn by Sikh men -- that prompted San Diego Chargers security to say they couldn't enter the game, ABC San Diego reports.

The security official reportedly said the men would have to remove their turbans. The fans were ultimately allowed in, but warned they would not be able to wear their turbans again if they came back to the stadium.

But the harassment didn't end there. Someone at the game called San Diego police to report the men were rummaging in the trunk of a car and then left the parking lot, police told ABC San Diego.

A bystander took a photo of a bomb-sniffing dog inspecting the vehicle and sent it to the TV station. Malhi said the men had put a bag into the trunk after realizing they couldn't bring it inside the stadium.

"It’s bad, I mean, this is embarrassing for me, because we are Americans at the end of the day," Malhi told ABC. "And we are not supposed to be afraid of fellow Americans.”

Bill Stetson, head of security for the Chargers, and the San Diego Police Department could not be reached for comment.

More: Football-Loving Americans Harassed For Wearing Turbans To NFL Game

Right-wing fear and hate have gotten totally out of hand. It's becoming very dangerous.
How do you know the security staff and the person who made the phone call weren't scared libtards?
You will figure out soon enough if you haven't already the OP mind is a fact free zone.

Shitting bulls lies are what have gotten totally out of hand yet again trying to blame something on the right even though there was no mention of anyones political leanings in the article. For those who might have forgotten we just had a terrorist attack in California and part of the Paris attacks was at a sports stadium so I can see why some people might have been uneasy.

I don't see or hear of Liberals demonizing, threatening, or terrorizing Muslims and refugees.

I don't see or hear of Liberals demonizing, threatening, or terrorizing Muslims and refugees.

And the far left drone continues to run it's narrative without question or hesitation.

These drones continue to prove my comments!

You see nothing but what you want to see just like you wanted to see the people at the stadium as conservatives despite zero evidence to support that. As I said in the pervious post your mind is a fact free zone.

Three football-loving Americans say they were nearly barred from watching their team at Qualcomm Stadium in San Diego Sunday because they were wearing turbans, according to reports.

Denver Broncos fan Varinder Malhi and his friends were sporting jerseys, hats and other garb heading into the game, but it was the color-coordinated turbans -- typically worn by Sikh men -- that prompted San Diego Chargers security to say they couldn't enter the game, ABC San Diego reports.

The security official reportedly said the men would have to remove their turbans. The fans were ultimately allowed in, but warned they would not be able to wear their turbans again if they came back to the stadium.

But the harassment didn't end there. Someone at the game called San Diego police to report the men were rummaging in the trunk of a car and then left the parking lot, police told ABC San Diego.

A bystander took a photo of a bomb-sniffing dog inspecting the vehicle and sent it to the TV station. Malhi said the men had put a bag into the trunk after realizing they couldn't bring it inside the stadium.

"It’s bad, I mean, this is embarrassing for me, because we are Americans at the end of the day," Malhi told ABC. "And we are not supposed to be afraid of fellow Americans.”

Bill Stetson, head of security for the Chargers, and the San Diego Police Department could not be reached for comment.

Right-wing fear and hate have gotten totally out of hand. It's becoming very dangerous.

Those sorry fucken liberals in Denver are so damn racist...

Those sorry fucken liberals in Denver are so damn racist...

Try again, it happened in San Diego

I'm sure these Sikh guys were sooooooooooo shocked that this would happen. Do I smell another PC spawned law suit a-brewing? Maybe they'll settle out of court for Sky box suites.

Seriously. No one can tell the difference between a Sikh turban and a muslim turban?

I have attended two NFL games this year. The Cardinals at Seahawks in November. And the Panthers vs Eagles in October.

At both stadiums...I had a metal detector scanned over me and had to TAKE MY HAT OFF so the inside could be seen.

Fuck their turbans. Take them off like the rest of us.

Yeah, but when you put your hat back on did anyone attack, belittle, or threaten you?
Who threatened them?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Forum List

Back