For 2 years the dems have promised impeachment

Not without support in the Senate they didn't. A majority of America wants the opportunity to fire The Trumpybear in 2020 anyway.

Keep investigating and hold as many public hearings as possible.
Indeed as the hearings are taking the place of what the dems are not doing for America and will get trump more votes

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
It would be a waste of time. The Senate is in his pocket. They will lie, cheat, and steal at his direction. Better to push the investigations. Bring every dirty little secret out into the sun for all to see. The court of public opinion will remove him even though the toadies in the Senate will not.
A two-thirds vote is needed to remove silly boy. Currently the Senate is 53 Rs 45 Ds and 2 independents. How is it that the senate is in his pocket?
Was I not clear enough? The republicans in the Senate will lie,.cheat, and steal at his direction. They compose a majority (that means more than anyone else) and that means no 2/3s vote for impeachment.

Got it now?
U mean they will follow the law and investigate the fisa process
Lol, and you're calling other people stupid?

Damn.

A two-thirds vote is needed to remove silly boy. Currently the Senate is 53 Rs 45 Ds and 2 independents. How is it that the senate is in his pocket?

Nancy only needs a simple majority to Censor the President. You want to bet she can get a 2/3s for censoring from the House? They don't need to send that to the Senate. It amounts to the same thing as Impeachment but it's not sent to the Senate. It's sent to the Voters instead for them to vote on. Don't know about you but you scum suckers should be shaking in your diapers on this one.
WTF is wrong with you? You haters are the problem.

Pelosi is not in the senate and the House can’t remove.

I know exactly what I am saying. You seem to be having a reality problem. Good. Stay that way. It'll make your head explode.
Damn you’re stupid.
View attachment 263794

Remember when we went through the same problem with these dipwads over border security? We said, Barrier, fence, electronic systems and more border Guards and all they read was Wall,Wall, Wall Wall. Now we say Censor or Admonish and they read Impeach. Do they really have a short circuit that bad in that deeply flawed 3 cell brain of theirs?

They have the votes in the House. But the Criminal in Charge of the Senate won't allow it to be brought to the floor even if there is enough votes in the Senate to pass it. Nancy is right on this one. Better to take it to the Voters and let them decide AFTER the formal House admonishment.
The vote itself is only legal if a threshold is met. The Muller report did not meet the threshold Pelosi knows this and is respecting the constitution by blocking the illegal vote

The Mueller report has no qualifications to show a threshold of any kind. Anymore than it has the authority to level charges against a sitting President. The House can vote any way it feels obligated to with or without your permission. And it can be done with a simple majority as well. Now, tell me again what would be illegal about a vote of admonishment from the House to the President? Some may even call it Censoring.
Most will call it what it would be … a small, petty, meaningless act of bitter House Dems.

Yeah … the only things Dems do well these days is whine and shoot themselves in the foot. :D

Yes, but it's the law. You know, that yellowed and tattered document that you and your Orange God seems to misplace whenever it suits you.
There is no law requiring Hysterical House Dems to censure and just because they have the authority to censure doesn't mean they must but they have made clear they have no more control over their seething hatred than you do.

Ironically, even unhinged Adam "Bugeye" Schiff just last week admitted that impeachment will die on the Senate floor. He has yet to release any of the evidence of Trump's criminality that for many months he has claimed to have or to have seen. Have you not yet caught on to the game they are playing with your head?
Did you know that Schiff violated the espionage act if he did not take this info to the feds

If you can impeach Clinton, for lying about sex ....

Yeah except that isn't what Clinton was impeached for.
He was impeached for two accounts:
CLINTON
1) Perjury. He lied, UNDER OATH both in court and to the Senate. You cannot be impeached for lying unless it is in an open court, or while appearing before Congress in a hearing. He did both.
2) Obstruction of Justice. Him and his lawyer team pressured, coached several White House employees and officials to repeat/fabricate stories they were instructed while under oath.
It wasn't simple lying.
TRUMP...
1) Has not lied under oath, or while appearing before Congress.
2) The Mueller report has already been shown to have misrepresented witness statements in an attempt to show Trump obstructed, but the both the written documentation by investigators and FULL transcripts have proved those misrepresentations as false.
3) As will be shown, the investigators, by their own words, were biased against the witness...and even wrote in emails to each other that one way or another they would get him. This alone poisons ANY material these specific investigators contributed to the investigation, as well as any additional information that came from said material.

But before the Muller report even came out Pelosi said no impeachment. How is this fair to the American people? Is Pelosi working for Trump?

Nancy Pelosi's refusal to impeach Donald Trump is "insane" and "pathetic," Bush ethics chief
It would be a waste of time. The Senate is in his pocket. They will lie, cheat, and steal at his direction. Better to push the investigations. Bring every dirty little secret out into the sun for all to see. The court of public opinion will remove him even though the toadies in the Senate will not.
Was I not clear enough? The republicans in the Senate will lie,.cheat, and steal at his direction. They compose a majority (that means more than anyone else) and that means no 2/3s vote for impeachment.

Got it now?

Damn.
Try impeaching genius, prove me wrong

Dem base: How in the hell did you people lose the election to Trump? :aargh:

Dem leadership: Trump stole it, Trump colluded, Trump cheated, the 'popular vote'.

Dem base: OMG then impeach him :aargh:

Making excuses for losing is how the Dem leadership backed themselves into this corner.
Wow, I actually agree with something that you’ve said. It must be snowing in hell. I’ll grab my snowboard

Nancy only needs a simple majority to Censor the President. You want to bet she can get a 2/3s for censoring from the House? They don't need to send that to the Senate. It amounts to the same thing as Impeachment but it's not sent to the Senate. It's sent to the Voters instead for them to vote on. Don't know about you but you scum suckers should be shaking in your diapers on this one.
Pelosi has no power to do anything except send stuff to the Senate

Again the system does not do what you want it to do

So grow up
Wrong.
Impeach away then, if you cant figure out how to do that then centure away

Have fun
I already explained my reasoning on impeachment. If you aren't gonna read it done bother commenting.

And it's "censure".

Got it now?
"Compose a majority?" Did you mean "comprise?" :lol:

And the only reason impeachment is even be considered is because the Hysterical Dems "compose a majority" in the House. Funny you don't complain about that.

Last edited:

Pelosi has no power to do anything except send stuff to the Senate

Again the system does not do what you want it to do

So grow up
Wrong.
Impeach away then, if you cant figure out how to do that then centure away

Have fun
I already explained my reasoning on impeachment. If you aren't gonna read it done bother commenting.

And it's "censure".
What you did is admit that I proved to you that there will be no impeachment

Got it now?
I don’t believe that and you shouldn’t either. They are several R senators who dislike Donnie and might vote to remove. Still won’t be enough, but blows up your silly opinion.

Your stupid partisanship is making you dumb.
How does not being enough votes blow up my opion that there aren't enough votes?

What is wrong with you?

Got it now?
I don’t believe that and you shouldn’t either. They are several R senators who dislike Donnie and might vote to remove. Still won’t be enough, but blows up your silly opinion.

How does not being enough votes blow up my opion that there aren't enough votes?

What is wrong with you?
You are not informed. Many R senators dislike The Don and many have voted with the Ds to stop Trump. Wake up. Your dumb hatred of the R Party is dumb.

My guess is a removal vote in the senate could be close.

I know exactly what I am saying. You seem to be having a reality problem. Good. Stay that way. It'll make your head explode.
Damn you’re stupid.
View attachment 263794

Remember when we went through the same problem with these dipwads over border security? We said, Barrier, fence, electronic systems and more border Guards and all they read was Wall,Wall, Wall Wall. Now we say Censor or Admonish and they read Impeach. Do they really have a short circuit that bad in that deeply flawed 3 cell brain of theirs?
I know! Right?

I don't expect tRumpkins to be intellectual powerhouses but these two are definitely bringing down the average.

Got it now?

Damn.
Keep digging kid.

Damn you’re stupid.
View attachment 263794

I know! Right?

I don't expect tRumpkins to be intellectual powerhouses but these two are definitely bringing down the average.

After talking to a couple around here, I thought those two were actually bringing UP the average by a very, minute small margin. I didn't know there were numbers that small.

Got it now?

What is wrong with you?
You are not informed. Many R senators dislike The Don and many have voted with the Ds to stop Trump. Wake up. Your dumb hatred of the R Party is dumb.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. How many Rep Senators do you think would vote against Trump? Less than a handful have actually vote against their party on the big votes. No way that gets it done

I don’t even think all the Dems would vote for impeachment

The vote itself is only legal if a threshold is met. The Muller report did not meet the threshold Pelosi knows this and is respecting the constitution by blocking the illegal vote

The Mueller report has no qualifications to show a threshold of any kind. Anymore than it has the authority to level charges against a sitting President. The House can vote any way it feels obligated to with or without your permission. And it can be done with a simple majority as well. Now, tell me again what would be illegal about a vote of admonishment from the House to the President? Some may even call it Censoring.
Most will call it what it would be … a small, petty, meaningless act of bitter House Dems.

Yeah … the only things Dems do well these days is whine and shoot themselves in the foot. :D

Yes, but it's the law. You know, that yellowed and tattered document that you and your Orange God seems to misplace whenever it suits you.
There is no law requiring Hysterical House Dems to censure and just because they have the authority to censure doesn't mean they must but they have made clear they have no more control over their seething hatred than you do.

Ironically, even unhinged Adam "Bugeye" Schiff just last week admitted that impeachment will die on the Senate floor. He has yet to release any of the evidence of Trump's criminality that for many months he has claimed to have or to have seen. Have you not yet caught on to the game they are playing with your head?
Did you know that Schiff violated the espionage act if he did not take this info to the feds
I'd go further and say if the Dems truly believe Trump is a criminal they are violating their oath of office by not impeaching him today, thereby leaving him in the highest office in the land. The widely-known secret is their little game is strictly dirty politics, much as it was last year with Kavanaugh, and the American voters are not nearly as dim or deplorable as the Dems need to believe we are.

Impeach for what?

Obstruction of Justice. DUH.
What justice was obstructed?

Sonny, you need to go read the definition of Obstruction of Justice.

Like Criminal Conspiracy and many other crimes the very act of attempting to subvert justice process is Obstruction.

When Trump pressured Comey to squash investigation of Flynn, who later pled guilty, he committed Obstruction of Justice.

When he ordered McGhan to fire Mueller he commited Obstruction.

When he told McGhan to enter false record of there not being an order to fire Mueller he commited Obstruction.

Further, Trump was tampering with witnesses by Pardon dangling and more then likely caused Manafort to dick the investigation around and ultimately refuse co-operation.

The list goes on and on and on.

After all the “drain the swamp” chanting, this is the criminal slimeball you Republicans have now embraced.
Son you need to explain that to Pelosi not us

Idiot, I was responding to the following question:

Impeach for what?

But I guess now that it's answered you fellas suddenly have lost interest. :rolleyes:

Got it now?

What is wrong with you?

Oh, now you think it would be close?

fe8177efe4dcf431ade9c65352601ccb.jpg

Got it now?

Damn.
Keep digging kid.

He had the ordacity to call me kid. Danged, I should send him a cake or a pie and thank him proper.

Forum List

Back