For God so loved the world....

Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness
Well that's just sick. Thought crimes should be against the law? Ugh....

No its not sick.

When people eat a baloney sandwich and they all immediately become idiots then baloney should be against the law.

Look at whats happening in the White House because the stewards of democracy are full of baloney.

...that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3: 16 (KJV).

This passage, called the "Gospel in a nutshell" is the most quoted verse in the Bible, and with good reason.

How can any Christian ever lose hope, knowing that God is on our side, and that He made the ultimate sacrifice to save us from our own sinful nature?

I know, that despite all the hardships I've faced, all the failures and disappointments, that God loves me, and loves me so much that he let his only Son die on a cross to allow me to obtain eternal life with him in heaven.

I ask all Christians to ponder on this, because it means that all we do in this world is a side-show. This is not our home, never was, our true home is with God.

Of course, we must pray, obey the Commandments, and do good works, but ultimately we can't earn our way to heaven, Jesus Christ has already done everything necessary for us to get into heaven.

Will there be "grabbing them by the pussy" in heaven?
Haters gotta hate.

damn. Jesus said that he came to bring a sword. The sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine. If you drink it you go nutz.

You drank it and now you are nutz.

sober up man. Jesus is coming! Do you really want him to find you inebriated with his blood on your lips?
Yes, I’m nuts with Jesus! I’m a Jesus Freak!

I’m horribly cursed helping people in poverty all over the world when I could be binge watching MASH reruns like you!

Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout. I would agree that we are not to judge someone's faith in Christ for light reasons. But when someone says they don't believe that Jesus is the only way to God--and to say that is even "arrogant"--that is absolutely disqualifying. I stand by that absolutely, and make no apologies for it.
Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout.
Please provide Scripture

Matthew 7:15-17 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 Timothy 1:3-4 When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Galatians 1:7-8 not that there really is another gospel, but there aresome who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

2 John 1:10-11 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house and do not give him any greeting, because the person who gives him a greeting shares in his evil deeds.

I mean how many more do you want? Like I said, the Epistles are full of these warnings.
I mean how many more do you want? Like I said, the Epistles are full of these warnings.
Darling, I want Scripture that states who isn’t a Christian
1 John 3:4-10

To commit sin is to break Gods law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man who therefore dwells in him is a sinner; the sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does what is right who is righteous, as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner because he is Gods child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil.

No one who does not do what is right is Gods child.

To commit sin is to break Gods law; sin, in fact, is lawlessness. Christ appeared, as you know, to do away with sins, and there is no sin in him. No man who therefore dwells in him is a sinner; the sinner has not seen him and does not know him.

My children, do not be misled. It is the man who does what is right who is righteous, as God is righteous; the man who sins is a child of the devil, for the devil has been a sinner from the first; and the Son of God appeared for the very purpose of undoing the devils work.

A child of God does not commit sin, because the divine seed remains in him; he cannot be a sinner because he is Gods child. That is the distinction between the children of God and the children of the devil.

I do not want Scripture, who is not of God,
I want Scripture, who is not CHRISTIAN

You realize the term "CHRISTIAN" was not typically used in NT days. Right? That doesn't mean they weren't talking about Christians though.

Wait maybe you didn't know this....yeesh

Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout. I would agree that we are not to judge someone's faith in Christ for light reasons. But when someone says they don't believe that Jesus is the only way to God--and to say that is even "arrogant"--that is absolutely disqualifying. I stand by that absolutely, and make no apologies for it.
Yes indeed, and a great portion of the Epistles is about judging your brother--false prophets. Did you not know this? We are admonished to do this throughout.
Please provide Scripture

Matthew 7:15-17 “Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

1 John 2:22 And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist.

1 Timothy 1:3-4 When I left for Macedonia, I urged you to stay there in Ephesus and stop those whose teaching is contrary to the truth.

Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.

Galatians 1:7-8 not that there really is another gospel, but there aresome who are disturbing you and wanting to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we (or an angel from heaven) should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to hell!

2 John 1:10-11 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your house and do not give him any greeting, because the person who gives him a greeting shares in his evil deeds.

No one who does not do what is right is Gods child
Are you confident, you are a child of God?

What Bible are you quoting Scripture from?

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was
manifested to take away our sins,
and in Him there is no sin.

Whoever abides in Him does not sin.
Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.

Little children, let no one deceive you.
He who practices righteousness is righteous,
just as He is righteous

He who sins is of the devil,
for the devil has sinned from the beginning.
For this purpose the Son of God was manifested,
that He might destroy the works of the devil.

Whoever has been born of God does not sin,
for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin,
because he has been born of God.

In this the children of God
and the children of the devil are manifest:
Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God,
nor is he who does not love his brother

For this is the message that you heard from the beginning,
that we should love one another.

1 John 3:4-11
I always do exactly as God commands. You will never see me worshipping a trinity or a human being, eating Jesus, or celebrating his death.

Please provide Scripture

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

I always do exactly as God commands. You will never see me worshipping a trinity or a human being, eating Jesus, or celebrating his death.

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

Please provide Scripture

I do not want Scripture, who is not of God,
I want Scripture, who is not CHRISTIAN

You realize the term "CHRISTIAN" was not typically used in NT days. Right? That doesn't mean they weren't talking about Christians though.

So, you are taking your interpretations,
and claiming them as Scripture

Got it

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

I have no problem with you denying God and choosing to remain separate from Him for eternity. In fact, it’s probably a win-win for all.

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

I have no problem with you denying God and choosing to remain separate from Him for eternity. In fact, it’s probably a win-win for all.

I have no problem with that either. Everyone is happy. Yay!

You worship the god of nothing. What you believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Anyone with eyes can see that you have your reward already.

Congratulations!

As a Christian I put my faith in my savior Jesus Christ. Never have I put much faith in any politician or elected official. That would be a mistake. God provides no matter what.

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

I have no problem with that either. Everyone is happy. Yay!

You worship the god of nothing. What you believe about God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

Anyone with eyes can see that you have your reward already.

Congratulations!

Is it MASH or Friends binge watching today?

Please provide Scripture

and sin is lawlessness

And you know that He was

just as He is righteous

Jesus is at complete odds with sin, this is true. To the extent that the Christian perfectly obeys the Spirit, he or she never sins. That does not happen in real life--but what does almost always happen is that it's nearly impossible for a regenerate Christian to continue in sin. As appears in the passage.

Maybe you didn’t know the word Christian
is only used 3 times throughout the Bible,

Can’t wait to read your spin,
given your righteous authority

It worked...once the Roman Empire became christian, it fell to pagans.
The Roman Empire never converted to Christianity.
Ummm......you've never heard of Constantine? In 313 AD, Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan which accepted Christianity in the Roman Empire....in 323 AD, christianity became the OFFICIAL Religion of the Roman Empire.
You speak of things you don't understand. You'll find your answer when you understand Simon Magus
Why should I have to care about your religion?

It worked...once the Roman Empire became christian, it fell to pagans.
The Roman Empire never converted to Christianity.
Ummm......you've never heard of Constantine? In 313 AD, Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan which accepted Christianity in the Roman Empire....in 323 AD, christianity became the OFFICIAL Religion of the Roman Empire.
You speak of things you don't understand. You'll find your answer when you understand Simon Magus
Why should I have to care about your religion?
Only because you keep inserting yourself in threads like this and you talk about things you don't understand. Its the difference between trolling and having a discussion.

Forum List

Back