For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh, no, 8 months.
The stock market’s been going up for over 8 years now.

Guess we can see who's invested and who ain't.

Ok dumbshits, take a math class. When Obama came into office the Dow was about 8000, when he left it was around 20,600. That averages about 130 points/month. When Trump came into office the Dow was around 20,600, and it's now around 24,200, that averages about 375/per month. Last time I checked 375 is greater than 130. Yea, we can see who's invested and who ain't.

Well great, at the end of Trump's term you can compare the two and see how it goes. But to compare a few months to 8 years is sort of simple minded.

Great, another arm chair investor.

Not me, I pay people for that. But I am smart enough, unlike you seem to be, to know not to look at a few months and think that is going to be the norm. For the stock market to match what has taken place since the low point in 2009, the Dow will have to hit 60,000 before Trump gets out of office...let me know when that happens.

Though I do have fun doing some simple day trading of penny stocks. Getting pretty good at it. Started with $150 in mad money and i am close to $2000 since last November, though granted most of that came off of one stock over a 4 day period. I have made my share of bad gambles as well.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

What's it going to take to wake you idiots up to THE FACTS?

Flynn LIED about his contacts to the FBI, for taking money for speeches and not reporting it.

Now he's going to testify against Trump because Mueller is dangling Flynn's son in front of his face and threatening to press charges against him for lying and creating PizzaGate. Remember or do you need help with that FACT, too?

The news is reporting what Flynn told the FBI mirrored what he told Pence, Trump fired him for it. Your speculation that it means anything else, is just that, speculation.

And none of that is wrong, let alone illegal.
He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.

Its been reported that Orange was still a candidate, not COC at the time. Thus, he's still a private citizen at that point. Thus, cutting a deal with a foreign power that evidence now shows has a history of attacking US elections, including the very same election he was running in, is compelling at the very least.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard?
No, this does not necessarily prove collusion.

If Trump directed Flynn to tell the Russians that he, Trump, was going to ease up on the Obama sanctions, that could just indicate Trump thinks the KGB thug can do no wrong. It could just indicate unilateral submission on Trump's part to the love of his life.

There may have been some kind of quid pro quo (collusion), in which case Flynn's actions are the "quid". We still need evidence of the "quo".

We know the Russians interfered in our electoral process. We do not know Trump was in on it. There are a lot of signs that members of his campaign team were in on it, though. And there is strong circumstantial evidence Trump was informed of the collusion.

We still need one more canary to connect the final dot to Trump.

Trump obviously obstructed justice. He admitted it on TV. That is where all of this leads.

With the increase we saw yesterday, let alone the last 8 months, I'm not surprised to see profits being taken.
You mean last 8 years

Ahh, no, 8 months.
The stock market’s been going up for over 8 years now.

Guess we can see who's invested and who ain't.

Ok dumbshits, take a math class. When Obama came into office the Dow was about 8000, when he left it was around 20,600. That averages about 130 points/month. When Trump came into office the Dow was around 20,600, and it's now around 24,200, that averages about 375/per month. Last time I checked 375 is greater than 130. Yea, we can see who's invested and who ain't.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Isn't the problem that he/his team were trying to negotiate with a foreign power BEFORE taking office? And I thought that was a crime no?
I don't know if that was illegal, either. But it was, at least, tacky and classless. We have only ONE president at a time.

Of course, we are talking about donald trump, he embodies everything that is tacky and classless.

It isn't a crime. No matter how much spin the liberals put on this there is nothing Trump did that was illegal.

Sure, because secretly colluding with a hostile foreign power (like Reagan did with the Iran-Contra mess) is what we ALWAYS want for our administrations to do, correct?

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Yes, this is what I think is at issue.
Having said that if this is the route the prosecution is going I think it sets a TERRIBLE precident for future transition teams.
I don't think it would be a "terrible precident for future transition teams". It would simply reinforce the fact that we have only ONE president at a time. I think that would be a good thing.

If after 6 months of investigation, the best Mueller could get out of Flynn is making a “false statement” about meeting the Russian ambassador,....I don't think Trump has anything to be worried about.

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
Having said that if this is the route the prosecution is going I think it sets a TERRIBLE precident for future transition teams.
I don't think it would be a "terrible precident for future transition teams". It would simply reinforce the fact that we have only ONE president at a time. I think that would be a good thing.

Impeachment hurts this country. And nothing even suggests Trump is a "traitor". Didn't we see enough idiotic hyperbole about Clinton? Censure yes, impeach, NO.

The OP title is the UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

I really want to see if he disappears in an Orange Jump Suit.

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

Impeachment hurts this country. And nothing even suggests Trump is a "traitor". Didn't we see enough idiotic hyperbole about Clinton? Censure yes, impeach, NO.

I agree. Impeachment is not the right course. I say we lock the bastard up and take away his hair dye!

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.
Kind of slow, aren't you?
Slow? No

I don't follow this shit like a lemming. I wait for facts. Today a few supposed facts released and it caught my attention so I posted on it.

Facts have been coming out for over a year. Trumpsters have been ignoring them.
Speculation =/= facts

Facts were facts...dismissed by Trumpsters as "fake news".

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

President-Elect is an official role.

Under the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (P.L. 88-277),[6] amended by the Presidential Transitions Effectiveness Act of 1998 (P.L. 100-398),[7] the Presidential Transition Act of 2000 (P.L. 106-293),[8][9] and the Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-283),[10] the President-Elect is entitled to request and receive certain privileges from the General Services Administration as he prepares to assume office.

President-elect of the United States - Wikipedia

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

I agree. Impeachment is not the right course. I say we lock the bastard up and take away his hair dye!
I don't think it's 'hair' dye. I think it's Golden Shower dye...

At the VERY LEAST this investigation is damaging Trumps ability to govern & is fucking with people's retirements via the stock market.

That prosecutor needs to shit or get off the pot.
how? he did his asian tour.

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

Under the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (P.L. 88-277),[6] amended by the Presidential Transitions Effectiveness Act of 1998 (P.L. 100-398),[7] the Presidential Transition Act of 2000 (P.L. 106-293),[8][9] and the Pre-Election Presidential Transition Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-283),[10] the President-Elect is entitled to request and receive certain privileges from the General Services Administration as he prepares to assume office.

President-elect has no authority to interfere with administration's present policies, which is what Trump tried to do.

He is in deep shit.

18 USC 953 MIGHT apply:

You and many other Trumpettes are missing the point. The charge he pled guilty to is just something to hold him on. There are many, many other charges that are much more serious. The only reason that Mueller hit him with the lesser charge is that he has provided some valuable information that can take down higher ups. Unless he comes completely clean in the coming months, he will be hit with more charges, Mueller knows a lot more about this case than even the Comrade's lawyers know.

I expect the Comrade had his aides go and order him a large quantity of sleeping pills. He is going to need them!

Forum List

Back