For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ahh, no, 8 months.
The stock market’s been going up for over 8 years now.

Guess we can see who's invested and who ain't.

Ok dumbshits, take a math class. When Obama came into office the Dow was about 8000, when he left it was around 20,600. That averages about 130 points/month. When Trump came into office the Dow was around 20,600, and it's now around 24,200, that averages about 375/per month. Last time I checked 375 is greater than 130. Yea, we can see who's invested and who ain't.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Yea, your intelligence is showing, and it doesn't look promising.

Yeah?

You really should bet everything you own on Trump being impeached.

Never hoped for that.........too lengthy of a process..
.RATHER, resign in shame to the nearest golf course (and Melania filing for divorce, of course.)

Actually, its Jared and Don Jr. who are in even WORSE trouble.....

Those damn proverbial chickens have come back to roost.

You really should bet everything you own on Trump being impeached.

.RATHER, resign in shame to the nearest golf course (and Melania filing for divorce, of course.)

Those damn proverbial chickens have come back to roost.

Great plan. Bet it all!!

:rofl:

RATHER, resign in shame to the nearest golf course (and Melania filing for divorce, of course.)

It would be nice to have trump resign in shame. Problem is Cumrag trump is too arrogant and immature to undersand the concept of personal shame.

And Malaria has sold her soul for a closet full of nice clothes and a life of ease. Her nights are probably filled with horror that her Orange Piggy Bank might take a blue pill. But that’s how she earns her keep and she won’t easily give up her life in the spotlight.

Jared and don jr. really do look like a sickening pair of entitled bitches, don’t they?

Last edited:
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

I don't know? I didn't hear that Flynn was going to testify....just heard that he is cooperating with them, so that simply means he's outing people.

the court papers say he was told to talk to the Russian Ambassador about reneging the sanctions once Trump was put in....by Senior official transition team hierarchy and then reported back to them on the call to the ambassador

that could be Pence, Kushner, Sessions or perhaps President elect Trump.......

One thing is a fact, the Trump transition team and pres Trump lied a THOUSAND TIMES about their contacts with the Russians....and someone else on the Trump team knew that Spicer and Flynn and Pence were all lying to the American citizens at the time about the renegging sanctions via Trump.....

Flynn could be in jail the rest of his life from all the other laws he broke that the special council dropped, for the plea deal so this could imply that Flynn's singing like a bird is giving them something big. big. big.

Trump looks like he is up to his eyeballs in all of this, but Pence or Kushner could fall on the sword for him....

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

Agreed, the media wants to go crazy over what every incoming admin does

No, you didn't have the media and huckster lawyers trying to find any possible violation of law like they are with Trump. Imagine how many would be screaming racist if every foreign contact made by maobama's administration was questioned.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

What's it going to take to wake you idiots up to THE FACTS?

Flynn LIED about his contacts to the FBI, for taking money for speeches and not reporting it.

Now he's going to testify against Trump because Mueller is dangling Flynn's son in front of his face and threatening to press charges against him for lying and creating PizzaGate. Remember or do you need help with that FACT, too?

The news is reporting what Flynn told the FBI mirrored what he told Pence, Trump fired him for it. Your speculation that it means anything else, is just that, speculation.

So, who was/were the high trump transition people, that Flynn took the direction to offer the Russian Ambassador, the reneging of the sanctions put on them that day, from President Obama's administration for interfering with our election?

Kushner? Sessions? Pence? Trump? More than likely, it was President Trump, who gave Flynn that direction....and that means Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence, while Trump himself was lying to Pence by allowing Pence and Spicer to go out and LIE to the American people on all of those Sunday talk shows....Trump had to know Pence and Spicer were telling lies....???

Trump, or Kushner, or Sessions allowed Flynn's lie via Pence and Spicer, go on and be told to the public...

Now we know why Trump defended Flynn after he resigned...and asked Comey to drop the investigation in to Flynn....and asked the Republican congressional investigators to drop the russian investigation...and then fired Comey because he would not stop the investigation of Flynn....

Maybe we will finally find out why Trump is so in love with Putin and Russia, before this whole thing is said and done.... ? From my mouth to God's ears!!!!

When did talking to the Russians become a criminal offense? Flynn, for whatever his reason, is the one who lied. And his lie wasn't before or even during the campaign to beat Hillary it was after. So the question becomes, why did Flynn lie? Even if he says he was directed to be Trump we know that Flynn is a liar, hell he even lied to the FBI and that is a damn dumb thing to do.

What's it going to take to wake you idiots up to THE FACTS?

Flynn LIED about his contacts to the FBI, for taking money for speeches and not reporting it.

Now he's going to testify against Trump because Mueller is dangling Flynn's son in front of his face and threatening to press charges against him for lying and creating PizzaGate. Remember or do you need help with that FACT, too?

The news is reporting what Flynn told the FBI mirrored what he told Pence, Trump fired him for it. Your speculation that it means anything else, is just that, speculation.

So, who was/were the high trump transition people, that Flynn took the direction to offer the Russian Ambassador, the reneging of the sanctions put on them that day, from President Obama's administration for interfering with our election?

Kushner? Sessions? Pence? Trump? More than likely, it was President Trump, who gave Flynn that direction....and that means Trump fired Flynn for lying to Pence, while Trump himself was lying to Pence by allowing Pence and Spicer to go out and LIE to the American people on all of those Sunday talk shows....Trump had to know Pence and Spicer were telling lies....???

Trump, or Kushner, or Sessions allowed Flynn's lie via Pence and Spicer, go on and be told to the public...

Now we know why Trump defended Flynn after he resigned...and asked Comey to drop the investigation in to Flynn....and asked the Republican congressional investigators to drop the russian investigation...and then fired Comey because he would not stop the investigation of Flynn....

Maybe we will finally find out why Trump is so in love with Putin and Russia, before this whole thing is said and done.... ? From my mouth to God's ears!!!!

Damn, there's so much crap in there I don't know where to start. First, provide a quote that anyone instructed Flynn to talk about reneging on anything, you got a link for that? From what I heard reported today, there were working groups assigned to contact as many as 30 countries on how to work together to defeat ISIS and to express the incoming administrations opinion about a UN vote on Israel along with just establishing typical contacts. Flynn was asked to request Russia not over react to the sanctions, that does not equal reneging. And none of this was illegal.

Also asking people to get on with it and wrap up the investigations is not telling them to stop, just get the damn things finished and not let them drag out. Trump is used to things moving at the speed of business, not the sloth like movement of the DC swamp.

But hey, feel free to fantasize and speculate away.

It's okay. You can condemn orange even as a supporter (not assuming you are or not). You're entitled to your free speech. It's what makes our nation great! You're simply thinking critically. Can't fault you for that.

The alt right at least admit now the communications with the Russians, which they have been denying for almost a year had happened, had in fact happened. :)

And none of that is wrong, let alone illegal.
He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.
You know that Russia is an adversary to the US interest in the world? Did you also know that Putin is an ex KGB and always worked day and night to undermine the US interest?

You know that Russia is an adversary to the US interest in the world? Did you also know that Putin is an ex KGB and always worked day and night to undermine the US interest?

That didn't stop Obama.

You do know that Obama told Medvedev that he would have more flexibility once he was reelected?

Obama to Russia: ‘After My Election I Have More Flexibility’

FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election

Oh the selective outrage on the left is hilarious!! Yea, pretend like you care! Be good little libtards!

Admittedly, I'm not following this circus all that carefully until it gets to the point where we're a bit more sure of things. Until then, it's just more partisan catnip.

It does seem to me that just talking to the Russians indicates no law broken, no "collusion" or planning on the election to get Trump into office.

I don't know how this works, but I've always wondered how deep into intelligence and foreign affairs nominees get during the campaign process.

If Kushner is indeed involved, and if he did something illegal, I'd guess he would try to minimize political damage to his father-in-law.

Okay, back to the hyperbolic partisan cat-fighting, thanks.

It sure is easy to create a perception with fucking liberals isn't it? They are so pathetic. Every day it is revealed how pathetic, hypocritical and ridiculous they are.

Remember when these fucking idiots cheered about Manaforte?

You would think these fucking losers would have learned a lesson. We know by now that these fucking idiots learn nothing.

There is NO CRIME. Collusion (even if that happened and it didn't) is NOT a crime you dumb losers. LOL!!!

The carvinal of being able to create and maintain perceptions on these pathetic useless gasbags is just fun to watch. Look at how well the identity politics works on these same pathetic losers.

RACISM RACISM RACISM

Not sure when it is going to happen, but the day we all fully understand what the intentions of these fucking American hating losers are, will be the day we are closer to just kicking the shit out of liberals. That is where it is going people. The sooner the better.

I doubt anything will come of it. Flynn is a known liar who was fired for.... lying!! Now, under severe financial duress he "agrees" to cooperate? :lol: I doubt it will amount to much.

He'd better have a smoking gun with Trump's fingerprints on it.....otherwise it is just more popcorn headlines for the LWNJ's to jerk off to over the weekend.

So the Fed's got him to confess to lying, but then will bring him out as a truthful person?

Yeah, that makes sense

Can we get back to the conversation about sushi?

Damn I loves me some sushi!

Forum List

Back