For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.
God forbid you condem trump for being a proven liar and a traitor to his country.

Liar yes, traitor I won't go there until investigation is over. But a complete turd of a human being, ah yup.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.
When did talking to the Russians become a criminal offense? Flynn, for whatever his reason, is the one who lied. And his lie wasn't before or even during the campaign to beat Hillary it was after. So the question becomes, why did Flynn lie? Even if he says he was directed to be Trump we know that Flynn is a liar, hell he even lied to the FBI and that is a damn dumb thing to do.
The real question is WHY DID PRESIDENT TRUMP lie a thousand times about his and his team's connections and meetings with Russian operatives, if Trump and team did nohing wrong, nothing illegal, nothing nefarious? Huh? Why? Why? Why? Why Lie thru his teeth about it, repeatedly?

Can you explain that....?

It sure is easy to create a perception with fucking liberals isn't it? They are so pathetic. Every day it is revealed how pathetic, hypocritical and ridiculous they are.

Remember when these fucking idiots cheered about Manaforte?

You would think these fucking losers would have learned a lesson. We know by now that these fucking idiots learn nothing.

There is NO CRIME. Collusion (even if that happened and it didn't) is NOT a crime you dumb losers. LOL!!!

The carvinal of being able to create and maintain perceptions on these pathetic useless gasbags is just fun to watch. Look at how well the identity politics works on these same pathetic losers.

RACISM RACISM RACISM

Not sure when it is going to happen, but the day we all fully understand what the intentions of these fucking American hating losers are, will be the day we are closer to just kicking the shit out of liberals. That is where it is going people. The sooner the better.
Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?

I believe the direction came through Kushner

Trump will deny involvement, Kushner will take the fall and Trump will pardon

I voted against Trump, and unlike many, I very much hope that laws were not broken, and that the Russians had no sway in the election because of Trump.

Because partisan politics and political advantage are not nearly as important as maintaining whatever integrity remains in our presidency and political process.

Right?

When did talking to the Russians become a criminal offense? Flynn, for whatever his reason, is the one who lied. And his lie wasn't before or even during the campaign to beat Hillary it was after. So the question becomes, why did Flynn lie? Even if he says he was directed to be Trump we know that Flynn is a liar, hell he even lied to the FBI and that is a damn dumb thing to do.
The real question is WHY DID PRESIDENT TRUMP lie a thousand times about his and his team's connections and meetings with Russian operatives, if Trump and team did nohing wrong, nothing illegal, nothing nefarious? Huh? Why? Why? Why? Why Lie thru his teeth about it, repeatedly?

Can you explain that....?
Name the lies that have been exposed concerning actual election collusion. If in the thousands then it should be easy. Besides, so far it is only Flynn who has lied to the FBI. Maybe, if anyone lied, it was for the same reason Obama and Clinton lied about Benghazi. The only difference being that the establishment had their backs, Trump, not so much. If you like the establishment, then you have to like what they are doing to Trump, heck you're even joining in with the establishment.

BTW, by what I read there was nothing wrong with Flynn contacting the Russians, other than he lied about it, HE lied about it.

Last edited:
I voted against Trump, and unlike many, I very much hope that laws were not broken, and that the Russians had no sway in the election because of Trump.

Because partisan politics and political advantage are not nearly as important as maintaining whatever integrity remains in our presidency and political process.

Right?

If you voted for Hillary then you voted for an equally big liar.

Flynn's lying seems to me to be the only law broken, the rest is just left wing wishful thinking.

It sure is easy to create a perception with fucking liberals isn't it? They are so pathetic. Every day it is revealed how pathetic, hypocritical and ridiculous they are.

You would think these fucking losers would have learned a lesson. We know by now that these fucking idiots learn nothing.

There is NO CRIME. Collusion (even if that happened and it didn't) is NOT a crime you dumb losers. LOL!!!

The carvinal of being able to create and maintain perceptions on these pathetic useless gasbags is just fun to watch. Look at how well the identity politics works on these same pathetic losers.

RACISM RACISM RACISM

Not sure when it is going to happen, but the day we all fully understand what the intentions of these fucking American hating losers are, will be the day we are closer to just kicking the shit out of liberals. That is where it is going people. The sooner the better.
Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?
Can you quote Trump's lie? I do believe what they have been saying is there was no collusion which is still true. What Flynn lied to the FBI about happened after the election and was perfectly normal. Why Flynn lied would be something to ask him.

God forbid you condem trump for being a proven liar and a traitor to his country.

Liar yes, traitor I won't go there until investigation is over. But a complete turd of a human being, ah yup.
Have you ever lied or made a misstatement?

So what's your point here?

The point is that sometimes people make mistakes and say the wrong thing. What happens to folks like Trump is that the label lie is immediately applied.

As for people lying, I doubt there are many that truly can say they never lie about something, if they do then they are really lying.

Example:

Wife; "Does this dress make my butt look fat?
Husband: Options, lie, "not at all," live happy. Tell the truth, "no it is the 10 lbs of fat,' truth, wish he were dead.

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

except they aren't supposed to talk to other governments.

If there was nothing wrong with what they were doing, why have they spent most of the last year LYING about it?

Flynn was instructed by the transition team to contact the officials of several governments to make them aware of the incoming administrations opinion on an upcoming UN vote. Nothing improper or illegal about that.

If there was nothing wrong with what they were doing, why have they spent most of the last year LYING about it?
The incoming administration is not suppose to talk to other governments? Really? Better call up Obama that is what he said he did. (I quote a quote found on this board, I didn't hear Obama say it.)

The point is that sometimes people make mistakes and say the wrong thing. What happens to folks like Trump is that the label lie is immediately applied.

As for people lying, I doubt there are many that truly can say they never lie about something, if they do then they are really lying.

Example:

Wife; "Does this dress make my butt look fat?
Husband: Options, lie, "not at all," live happy. Tell the truth, "no it is the 10 lbs of fat,' truth, wish he were dead.
His lies to the American public average 5 a day bro. Do you think this is by mistake or intentional. If by mistake, he is the dumbest, most uninformed mf er to ever hold office. If intentional, well you tell me?

RACISM RACISM RACISM

Can you quote Trump's lie? I do believe what they have been saying is there was no collusion which is still true. What Flynn lied to the FBI about happened after the election and was perfectly normal. Why Flynn lied would be something to ask him.
Could have sworn Flynn was fired by Trump for lying about something.

I wonder why this is ignored by the left?

Dossier shows Democrat, Russian collusion; no proof of Trump gossip

Go ahead Care, please explain that. You continue to support the liars the perverts. Those that hate Christianity and you claim to follow Christ.

Not that I am this saint or anything. Very far from that. However, you better wake up to what is happening and how manipulated you are.

The incoming administration is not suppose to talk to other governments? Really? Better call up Obama that is what he said he did. (I quote a quote found on this board, I didn't hear Obama say it.)

So if that is what Trump did, why did he lie about it for the last year.

Remember, his position was that Flynn was off the reservation and lied to Pence about talking to the Russians. That's why Flynn was fired.

Now he's admitting Flynn was talking to the Russians at his direction, and it was totally legit, you guys.

Right?
Explain the dossier Mac.

Thanks.

Who was colluding with who to influence elections?

Right?
Explain the dossier Mac.

Thanks.

Who was colluding with who to influence elections?
Just as I tell the Democrats:

Let me know when the indictments are issued.

So if that is what Trump did, why did he lie about it for the last year.

Remember, his position was that Flynn was off the reservation and lied to Pence about talking to the Russians. That's why Flynn was fired.

Now he's admitting Flynn was talking to the Russians at his direction, and it was totally legit, you guys.
Quote the lie and the context. What "crime" Trump is suppose have broken? Talking to the Russians after the election or collusion before the election? Is either really a crime?

"aren't supposed to talk to other governments. "

Can I use the swing set after you, before pre-school recess is over?

Forum List

Back