For the first time I think Trump might actually be in trouble.

Should Trump be concerned about th he Flynn testimony?

• Yes

• No

• I think the weather is nice!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Quote the lie and the context. What the "crime" Trump is suppose have broken? Talking to the Russians after the election or collusion before the election? Is either really a crime?

Yes, they probably are.

Especially if there was a quid-pro-quo for the collusion. The Russians didn't interfere in our election because they had too much Vodka at the Kremlin one night and said, "Do you know what would be really funny, Sergei, if we tank the American election and elect the bad hairpiece!"

Nope. If they helped Trump, they were promised something. Something Turmp can't really deliver on now.

I voted against Trump, and unlike many, I very much hope that laws were not broken, and that the Russians had no sway in the election because of Trump.

Because partisan politics and political advantage are not nearly as important as maintaining whatever integrity remains in our presidency and political process.

Right?
Explain the dossier Mac.

Thanks.

Dossier shows Democrat, Russian collusion; no proof of Trump gossip

Who was colluding with who to influence elections?
Just as I tell the Democrats:

Let me know when the indictments are issued.
Yeah, that is some explanation for that.

The incoming administration is not suppose to talk to other governments? Really? Better call up Obama that is what he said he did. (I quote a quote found on this board, I didn't hear Obama say it.)

So if that is what Trump did, why did he lie about it for the last year.

Remember, his position was that Flynn was off the reservation and lied to Pence about talking to the Russians. That's why Flynn was fired.

Now he's admitting Flynn was talking to the Russians at his direction, and it was totally legit, you guys.
Quote the lie and the context. What "crime" Trump is suppose have broken? Talking to the Russians after the election or collusion before the election? Is either really a crime?
neither. Not even if they actually colluded, is it a crime. The best is Joy Behar and her rhinoceros face and the morons clapping at nothing.

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

This is not me condemning Trump, it's just me absorbing the breaking news.
I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.
When did talking to the Russians become a criminal offense? Flynn, for whatever his reason, is the one who lied. And his lie wasn't before or even during the campaign to beat Hillary it was after. So the question becomes, why did Flynn lie? Even if he says he was directed to be Trump we know that Flynn is a liar, hell he even lied to the FBI and that is a damn dumb thing to do.
The real question is WHY DID PRESIDENT TRUMP lie a thousand times about his and his team's connections and meetings with Russian operatives, if Trump and team did nohing wrong, nothing illegal, nothing nefarious? Huh? Why? Why? Why? Why Lie thru his teeth about it, repeatedly?

Can you explain that....?
Name the lies that have been exposed concerning actual election collusion. If in the thousands then it should be easy. Besides, so far it is only Flynn who has lied to the FBI. Maybe, if anyone lied, it was for the same reason Obama and Clinton lied about Benghazi. The only difference being that the establishment had their backs, Trump, not so much. If you like the establishment, then you have to like what they are doing to Trump, heck you're even joining in with the establishment.

BTW, by what I read there was nothing wrong with Flynn contacting the Russians, other than he lied about it, HE lied about it.
Why did Flynn lie about discussing the removal of the Russian sanctions put on the Russians that day by President Obama With the Russian Ambassador if there was nothing to hide? And Kushner lie about his many meetings with Russian operatives? And Carter Paige lie about his meetings with Russian operatives and Sessions lie about his meetings with the Russian Ambassador and Manifort LIE about his connections with Russian operatives and why did Donald Trump junior lie about his meetings with Russian operatives and Trump lie about his business deal he was trying to make with Russians while running for President?

Can you HONESTLY say that all that lying by all of them, repeatedly had no nefarious purpose?

People lie, to HIDE nefarious and illegal doings or unethical behavior....

Been listening to ABC radio all morning and it sounds bad for Trump based on what's being reported.
The Last report heard said that Flynn was going to testify that Trump directed him to talk to the Russians only hours after the Obama administration implimented new sanctions against them.

Of course I don't know what's legal and what isn't but to my layman's ears this sounds potentially bad.

Does it prove collusion based on what I heard? Not in my opinion but it does speak to the idea that we have one president & one government at a time.

I'd ask how you all see it but this board is so over the top partisan I know the responses I'd get before you hit enter. So instead I'm going to create a poll.
When did talking to the Russians become a criminal offense? Flynn, for whatever his reason, is the one who lied. And his lie wasn't before or even during the campaign to beat Hillary it was after. So the question becomes, why did Flynn lie? Even if he says he was directed to be Trump we know that Flynn is a liar, hell he even lied to the FBI and that is a damn dumb thing to do.
The real question is WHY DID PRESIDENT TRUMP lie a thousand times about his and his team's connections and meetings with Russian operatives, if Trump and team did nohing wrong, nothing illegal, nothing nefarious? Huh? Why? Why? Why? Why Lie thru his teeth about it, repeatedly?

Name the lies that have been exposed concerning actual election collusion. If in the thousands then it should be easy. Besides, so far it is only Flynn who has lied to the FBI. Maybe, if anyone lied, it was for the same reason Obama and Clinton lied about Benghazi. The only difference being that the establishment had their backs, Trump, not so much. If you like the establishment, then you have to like what they are doing to Trump, heck you're even joining in with the establishment.

BTW, by what I read there was nothing wrong with Flynn contacting the Russians, other than he lied about it, HE lied about it.
Why did Flynn lie about discussing the removal of the Russian sanctions put on the Russians that day by President Obama With the Russian Ambassador if there was nothing to hide? And Kushner lie about his many meetings with Russian operatives? And Carter Paige lie about his meetings with Russian operatives and Sessions lie about his meetings with the Russian Ambassador and Manifort LIE about his connections with Russian operatives and why did Donald Trump junior lie about his meetings with Russian operatives and Trump lie about his business deal he was trying to make with Russians while running for President?

Can you HONESTLY say that all that lying by all of them, repeatedly had no nefarious purpose?

Not going to address this?

I can't answer why Flynn lied or had pancakes for breakfast. You need to talk to him. Maybe, he lied because he thought something improper was done, if he did he it was a real stupid move. Lying to the FBI, or even saying something they will twist into a lie, is a real bad move, they hold all the cards.

The question is, was what he lied about a crime, the answer is no. His only crime was lying to the FBI.

Maybe you should try commenting on what you know instead of what you don't know.

Mkay?

Maybe you should try commenting on what you know instead of what you don't know. Mkay?
He's just offering his opinion. That's all we have right now, opinion, as much as some (on both ends, as usual) want to think they magically know the whole story.

"aren't supposed to talk to other governments. "

Can I use the swing set after you, before pre-school recess is over?

You keep avoiding the question buddy, if what Trump did was legit, then why did he fire Flynn and lie about what he did for a year?

Now Flynn is cooperating to keep his kid out of jail...
I don't know why you hold the views you hold any more then I know why Flyinn would lie about something that isn't even a crime. Could be he misspoke and really didn't realize what he was saying. The FBI twisted that into a lie and Flynn has to now agree or face a legal battle he might lose. Flynn is being Libby'ed. He plead guilty to a lie about a meeting that wasn't a crime or even something not done by other administrations, why he lied is anyone's guess.

Maybe you should try commenting on what you know instead of what you don't know. Mkay?
He's just offering his opinion. That's all we have right now, opinion, as much as some (on both ends, as usual) want to think they magically know the whole story.
There are certainly those like Joy Behar who claim they know the whole story, right? Right?

Still waiting for your opinion on the golden dossier (folder in French just so us Americans know) and the link between Russians and clintons during the election.

What is your opinion on that?

Thanks.

Others are ignoring that question too. I have noticed.

Last edited:
"aren't supposed to talk to other governments. "

Can I use the swing set after you, before pre-school recess is over?

You keep avoiding the question buddy, if what Trump did was legit, then why did he fire Flynn and lie about what he did for a year?

Now Flynn is cooperating to keep his kid out of jail...
I don't know why you hold the views you hold any more then I know why Flyinn would lie about something that isn't even a crime. Could be he misspoke and really didn't realize what he was saying. The FBI twisted that into a lie and Flynn has to now agree or face a legal battle he might lose. Flynn is being Libby'ed. He plead guilty to a lie about a meeting that wasn't a crime or even something not done by other administrations, why he lied is anyone's guess.
In the end this will be Trump's fault for firing the snake Comey, only to hire another venomous viper in Mueller.

Anyone wonder why or bother in any way how NO FBI DIRECTOR is an actual ex field agent and they are ALL lawyers?

Anyone bothered by that? I wonder what that IS all about. Ooooops, did I use that word IS? Did we ever properly define that word for Willy?

Just in case you all wanted to know what the swamp is.

Say,since the left are not going to address the dossier (folder in French for those that don';t fucking know), anyone want to discuss the clinton and lynch meeting on the tarmac?

No? About their grandchildren even though Lynch does not have grandchildren? What was the technical word Lynch wanted to be used instead of investigation?

Lawyers.....

I don't know why you hold the views you hold any more then I know why Flyinn would lie about something that isn't even a crime. Could be he misspoke and really didn't realize what he was saying.

Unlikely. The guy has been involved in Government for 35 years and was at the top of his profession. He knew exactly what he was saying.

ABC Makes "Epic Mistake", Retracts Bombshell Flynn Story

In Flynn's own words he told the FBI that Trump had asked him to get in contact with the russians in order to figure out a way to fight ISIS more effectively.
That doesn't sound like Trump and the russians 'colluding' to give the win to Trump.

And none of that is wrong, let alone illegal.
He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.
Isn't the problem that he/his team were trying to negotiate with a foreign power BEFORE taking office? And I thought that was a crime no?

It sure is easy to create a perception with fucking liberals isn't it? They are so pathetic. Every day it is revealed how pathetic, hypocritical and ridiculous they are.

Remember when these fucking idiots cheered about Manaforte?

You would think these fucking losers would have learned a lesson. We know by now that these fucking idiots learn nothing.

There is NO CRIME. Collusion (even if that happened and it didn't) is NOT a crime you dumb losers. LOL!!!

The carvinal of being able to create and maintain perceptions on these pathetic useless gasbags is just fun to watch. Look at how well the identity politics works on these same pathetic losers.

RACISM RACISM RACISM

Not sure when it is going to happen, but the day we all fully understand what the intentions of these fucking American hating losers are, will be the day we are closer to just kicking the shit out of liberals. That is where it is going people. The sooner the better.
Why did Trump and team repeatedly LIE about their connections and meetings and deals with Russian operatives? WHY? What were they trying to hide this past year?
Can you quote Trump's lie? I do believe what they have been saying is there was no collusion which is still true. What Flynn lied to the FBI about happened after the election and was perfectly normal. Why Flynn lied would be something to ask him.
Could have sworn Flynn was fired by Trump for lying about something.

I wonder why this is ignored by the left?

Go ahead Care, please explain that. You continue to support the liars the perverts. Those that hate Christianity and you claim to follow Christ.

Not that I am this saint or anything. Very far from that. However, you better wake up to what is happening and how manipulated you are.
Trump was cornered, by the Justice Dept and had to fire him....he did not want to fire him because he knows, he is the one who ultimately gave the ok for Flynn to tell the Russian Ambassador that the sanctions put on them that day by President Obama would be reneged by Trump when he got in to office....that's on tape.

Trump waited 23 days before firing Flynn after the Justice Dept notified Trump that Flynn lied to the FBI and was compromised by the Russians....as said, Trump did not want to fire him, he was cornered in to it, and then proceeded to praise Flynn for the next week in every press comment he made ....and met with comey to try to get Comey to drop his investigation on Flynn, and then fired Comey when he did not stop the Russian investigation and Flynn investigation in to possible crimes....

I'm sorry you can not see what is right in front of you....

something is just NOT RIGHT with all this constant lying about all the trump team connections with all of these Russian operatives....

I try to keep to the facts as known whenever possible.
What he is doing is speculating, nothing more.
When I speculate I admit it.
What these people do is try to turn their speculating into facts.

And none of that is wrong, let alone illegal.
He disagreed with Obama's sanctions, and wanted that government to know about it. Doesn't mean anything. But naturally, this is not going to stop the MSM from fiercely implying that it is wrong and shows collusion. This same media that stood in front of Hillary and Obama carrying a heavy shield to deflect the Benghazi scandal.
A President instructing an underling to communicate for him is as common as a rainy day in Seattle.
Isn't the problem that he/his team were trying to negotiate with a foreign power BEFORE taking office? And I thought that was a crime no?
Can anyone more knowledgeable than me answer this please.

What part of the headline is everybody missing?

Michael Flynn Pleads Guilty to Lying to the F.B.I. - The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/.../michael-flynn-guilty-russia-investigation.ht...
23 mins ago - WASHINGTON — President Trump's former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, pleaded guilty on Friday to lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador last December during the presidential transition, bringing the special counsel's investigation into the president's inner circle.
Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller ...
www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html
3 mins ago - Washington (CNN)Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador and disclosed that he is cooperating with the special counsel's office. Flynn is the first person inside President Donald ...
Ex-Trump adviser Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI | News | Al Jazeera
www.aljazeera.com/.../russia-probe-michael-flynn-charged-lying-fbi-1712011422584...
1 hour ago - Michael Flynn, the former US national security adviser, has pleaded guilty to making false statements in relation to his conversation with the Russian ambassador before US President Donald Trump took office. The charges stem from an FBI probe into alleged meddling by Russia in the 2016 US presidential ...
Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI as Trump-Russia inquiry ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › US News › Michael Flynn
1 hour ago - The inquiry into Donald Trump's ties to Russia took a significant step forward on Friday when the president's former national security adviser pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI – and revealed he was cooperating with Robert Mueller's investigation. Michael Flynn appeared in court in Washington to plead ...

Bill Clinton's problem wasn't that he got a blow job in the Oval Office, his problem started when he LIED about it under oath. It's always the LIES and cover ups that create the problem.

Forum List

Back