For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

You are playing selective ignorance and intentionally ignoring what I said about using the term "invade" to describe freedom fighters for their own land. And then there is your use of the word "terrorist" but that is akin to the term "invade" which does not (in my definition) apply to people reclaiming their own land. Let me help you out: A good example of "terrorism" is the Jewish Zionist group, Irgun, that bombed innocent people to death in the King David Hotel on the 22nd. of July 1946.

They dressed up like Arabs when they bombed the King David hotel.

And men like Arafat have been known to dress like Arab women to escape from being captured or killed and Hamas uses ambulances and other nefarious methods to move around undetected even those might be considered war crimes what is your point praytell….hmmmm…

Do you know how many Muslims lived in Jerusalem in 1922?

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans

Oops. Hate when that happens.

View attachment 857092

Zionists: "We will take house after house" from Palestinians in Jerusalem.

The left side was supposed to be Jewish Palestine and the ride aka transJordan Arab Palestine.

1700442288170.jpeg

The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality.

The division into religious groups was 590,890 Muslims, 83,794 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 408 Sikhs, 265 Baháʼís, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans
that isincorrectJews were in the majority in Jerusalem in 1922 with over 30000 of some 60000 thousand people Muslims and Christian numbers were almost identical try to get your facts straight.

That's right, yes.
And men like Arafat have been known to dress like Arab women to escape from being captured or killed and Hamas uses ambulances and other nefarious methods to move around undetected even those might be considered war crimes what is your point praytell….hmmmm…
Let me try to understand what you are saying:

1). It is OK to commit war crimes if you are stealing someone's land but not OK if trying to get it back?

2). It is OK to commit war crimes in either case so everyone should stop criticizing the Palestinians for it?

3). It is OK for the Palestinians to commit war crimes because the Zionists did it first?

4). It is only OK if Jews commit war crimes but it is never OK if Arabs do it?

*** ... what is your message praytell ... hmmmm ... ?

Forum List

Back