For Those Who Say There Was No "Palestine," 1947 National Geographic Map

This is what the king of Jordan said in 1947.

At the heart of the decades-long war between Israel and its Arab neighbors is this understanding of conflict's origin articulated in Abdullah's letter linked above:

The unimaginable persecution of the Jews was not done by the Arabs: it was done by a Christian nation in the West. The war which ruined Europe and made it almost impossible for these Jews to rehabilitate themselves was fought by the Christian nations of the West. The rich and empty portions of the earth belong, not to the Arabs, but to the Christian nations of the West.

And yet, to ease their consciences, these Christian nations of the West are asking Palestine—a poor and tiny Moslem country of the East—to accept the entire burden. “We have hurt these people terribly,” cries the West to the East. “Won’t you please take care of them for us?” We find neither logic nor justice in this. Are we therefore “cruel and heartless nationalists”?

I support Israel's right to exist.
And that is why you are on the wrong side of humanity. Had you said that you support the Jew's right to exist then you would have had me (and I am supposing, Surada as well) onboard. But no ...... you had to make a donkey's scrotum of yourself. :confused:
It really is that simple, either you support that right, or you don’t…that’s what “river to the sea” is all about, and it’s the left shouting that.

Have you not got through to the other end of adolescence or is it possible (as an adult) that you still do not understand the difference between Israel and Judaism? :26:

This is what the king of Jordan said in 1947.

At the heart of the decades-long war between Israel and its Arab neighbors is this understanding of conflict's origin articulated in Abdullah's letter linked above:

The unimaginable persecution of the Jews was not done by the Arabs: it was done by a Christian nation in the West. The war which ruined Europe and made it almost impossible for these Jews to rehabilitate themselves was fought by the Christian nations of the West. The rich and empty portions of the earth belong, not to the Arabs, but to the Christian nations of the West.

And yet, to ease their consciences, these Christian nations of the West are asking Palestine—a poor and tiny Moslem country of the East—to accept the entire burden. “We have hurt these people terribly,” cries the West to the East. “Won’t you please take care of them for us?” We find neither logic nor justice in this. Are we therefore “cruel and heartless nationalists”?

There has never been a nation or country called Palestine

None of you can get around that

Pesky facts

The Jews in Palestine were a tiny minority who spoke Arabic and were part of Arab culture. They weren't Zionists full of hate and rage.
There were certainly zionist there, all a Zionist wanted was a Jewish state, no different then the countless Muslims that wanted and got numerous Muslim states

And there was a lot of rage and hate for not being independent and free. Now there is hate towards the bigots and terrorist that attack them and don’t think they should exist, and those that support those murders like you

They didn't give it to anyone...the Jewish refugees, weren't the only Jews there....you do realize Jews have been living there for centuries right? They were living under British rule prior to the war for independence in 1948, prior to the Brits they were living under the Ottomine Empire, just like the Arabs living there as well, including the ones in the region known as Palestine.

You're certainly right about preexisting Jews in Palestine and they comprised about 5% of the general population in 1900.

It seems that if the Arabs had a compelling hatred of the Jews they would have done so.

It was the invading Zionist terrorist gangs that introduced terrorism to Palestine.

Thanks,

You're certainly right about preexisting Jews in Palestine and they comprised about 5% of the general population in 1900.

It seems that if the Arabs had a compelling hatred of the Jews they would have done so.

It was the invading Zionist terrorist gangs that introduced terrorism to Palestine.

Thanks,
Haha who where the census takers? The Ottomen Empire? That had special restrictions on Jews? Special taxes, banned from from building places of worship, banned them from public worship, banned them from certain professions…yeah I am sure not a lot of people were coming forward to be treated like second class citizens by the Muslim oppressors

Haha who where the census takers? The Ottomen Empire? That had special restrictions on Jews? Special taxes, banned from from building places of worship, banned them from public worship, banned them from certain professions…yeah I am sure not a lot of people were coming forward to be treated like second class citizens by the Muslim oppressors

You don't know much about the Ottoman Empire, do you?

When the Jews were expelled from Spain and Portugal, they headed straight to the Ottomans where.

Some Jews held high government positions and were allowed to prosper as nowhere else.
There were some restrictions on all non Muslims, not just Jews but, generally, the Jews were treated better by the Ottomans than any other occupier or regime.

When the Jews were expelled from Spain and Portugal, they headed straight to the Ottomans where.

Some Jews held high government positions and were allowed to prosper as nowhere else.
There were some restrictions on all non Muslims, not just Jews but, generally, the Jews were treated better by the Ottomans than any other occupier or regime.

Oh BS you liar

I do, I know many fled there and were safer there then other places. Doesn’t change what I said.

There has never been a nation or country called Palestine

None of you can get around that

Pesky facts
Wow.

Here's a pesky fact:

There's no country called Conservative.

Is it okay if people who want conservative land drive conservatives from it - murdering conservatives as they see fit - and take it for themselves?

What say?

:)

:auiqs.jpg:
Being a product born of "white guilt" over the Holocaust (but not wanting to be punished for it themselves) the UN suggested Uganda but I guess the Zionists wanted the option of a sea-front view.
And they’ve had it for 4,000 years….tough shit for you.

There's been no dhimmitude since 1839. The Ottomans basically ignored and neglected Palestine. It was sleepy and apolitical.

Forum List

Back