For Trumpsters, re: The sacking of the Capitol

Comparing the antifa DC riot to the 1/6 DC "insurrection". Both were bad.
I'm looking at your article and trying to determine how this "riot" can be said to have caused more damage than the Capitol riot. There was a little slappy fight and shoving in one of the videos. I see no property damage or injuries noted let alone deaths.

How come this thread isn't moved to the Badlands for having an "unclean title"?
How is it "unclean"? Does it upset you?

I used the term "Moon Bat" in the title for a similar thread and the Mods said it was "unclean" and moved down to the basement.

I would just like to know what these mods think is "unclean".

Are they so impervious to reality as to think that the term "Trumpser' is not demeaning?

Asking for a friend.

Floyd died of an overdose.
I never mentioned George Floyd. You jackoffs seem to think he was the only black man murdered by police.
The fact is there is no police murdering blacks issue. The numbers dont support it. There is, however, plenty of evidence the dems and their media allies push the narrative for votes.

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • 5 Americans dead or dying
  • 140 American police injured, some permanently
  • America's Capitol has been sacked
How does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES react?
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
  • "This is What Happens".
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Let's collect them here. Go ahead.
You're a fucking idiot. It was your ilk who sacked the Capital.

You burned the Reichstag and blamed it on the opposition.

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.
So these weren't Trump supporters. It was all the other guys. Okay, got it.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.
Was that an answer to my question?

I'll try again.

What do you think of Trump saying, "we love you", "you're special" and "this is what happens"?
Why don't you ask him? I am not going to speculate.

But, who rioted for MONTHS and you said nothing?

Reichstag

Suddenly, your outrage is insatiable.

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think so.

As we all know, the standard Trumpster response to anything that happened at our nation's Capitol is "whataboutism". What about the summer riots? Deflect, change the subject, attack. So, Trump supporters, since you're so interested in comparisons, here's your challenge. Here's what happened after the attack on the Capitol:
  • "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"
So this thread is your chance to put all your whataboutisms in one place. Show us some solid comparisons. Maybe words by DEMOCRATIC Presidents after riots. Show us why this is no big deal. Show us how the Democrats have done the same thing many times.

Another troll thread from the king of USB trolls. What do you hope to accomplish with this thread exactly?

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

But, you're probably too stupid to get the reference, because you know cocksucking shit about history.

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Yeah, I didn't think.
You should start and see what happens. May surprise you.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Stupid motherfucker.

Reichstag

Look it up, Herr Mac.

I'll try again.

Reichstag

You don't fool anyone.
Who said "nothing"?
That's what they're told, so they believe it.

I've shown them examples of what I said at the time, and it didn't matter.

They have their own separate universe.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Another troll thread from the king of USB trolls. What do you hope to accomplish with this thread exactly?
The same thing as most of my threads: To observe the behaviors and thought processes a given group of people.

Such as your attempt to (a) avoid an honest conversation and (b) put me on the defensive. Always fascinating.

Neither your agreement nor your approval are required.

Only one cop died from pre-existing clogged artery's due to donut over consumption.
No paintings damaged.
No statues damaged.
No graffiti.
No fires.
Lecturn and nameplate stolen.
Man, what a torrid insurrection....:abgg2q.jpg:.

Almost forgot, one protestor executed by yet to be named cop!

Last edited:

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

The same thing as most of my threads: To observe the behaviors and thought processes a given group of people.

Such as your attempt to (a) avoid an honest conversation and (b) put me on the defensive. Always fascinating.

The premise is not honest. It would be like you asking me, Azog why do you beat your wife? I do not of course but right away you set a precedent of guilt. You of course know this and are playing coy.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

The premise is not honest. It would be like you asking me, Azog why do you beat your wife? I do not of course but right away you set a precedent of guilt. You of course know this and are playing coy.
From your perspective, sure.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Nope...from anyone who is logical. You do not really want to have a material debate. You want to begin with a point of accusation and shame as I gave in the wife example and then watch people react. Very dishonest but par for the course for you.

The Capitol was never sacked. Unless you count the arson and looting of burn loot murder sacking. One woman was murdered by capitol police. One cop died of a stroke. One man killed himself with a. Taser to the balls. One woman was trampled. The cause of death to the last one was never said.

This is not even a good saturday night in Chicago. At worst it would qualify as an after Thanksgiving black friday sale.

It's an excuse for democrat communists to cry. Put on your big boy pants. Join burn loot murder and attack someone having dinner.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Nope...from anyone who is logical. You do not really want to have a material debate. You want to begin with a point of accusation and shame as I gave in the wife example and then watch people react. Very dishonest but par for the course for you.
Sure, okay. You've got da logic. Got it.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Sure, okay. You've got da logic. Got it.
You just lost another debate to me. Carry on...

Comparing the antifa DC riot to the 1/6 DC "insurrection". Both were bad.
I'm looking at your article and trying to determine how this "riot" can be said to have caused more damage than the Capitol riot. There was a little slappy fight and shoving in one of the videos. I see no property damage or injuries noted let alone deaths.
There was major damage during the BLM/antifa riot in DC, including many businesses.
No deaths that I know of, but much more damage. I can't find dollar amounts for both to compare. But the antifa riot had many buildings/businesses burning and statues damaged. The capitol had windows and doors damaged to enter, but I also saw videos of "rioters" walking respectfully thru the capitol without damaging the interior.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!!
Out of pure morbid curiosity, what is the "fake news"?
The propaganda you linked to is chock full of unsubstantiated claims from anonymous sources.

It's fake news, dumbass.
Of course.

What parts of what I wrote are untrue?
The onus is not on the USMB forum to show that your stupid assertions are untrue, the burden of proof is on you to prove that they are true, jackass.

There was major damage during the BLM/antifa riot in DC, including many businesses.
No deaths that I know of, but much more damage. I can't find dollar amounts for both to compare. But the antifa riot had many buildings/businesses burning and statues damaged. The capitol had windows and doors damaged to enter, but I also saw videos of "rioters" walking respectfully thru the capitol without damaging the interior.
Not the link you sent to me, that was a big nothing.

How does businesses being damaged equate to an insurrection? That’s not government.

• "We Love You"
  • "You're Special"

Hmmmm......Mac & Cheese does his daily, obsessive, and frankly homoerotic Trump thread. Go figure, right?

Ah well.....nothing to see here. :D

Forum List

Back